Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Driftkid's First Training log 2009 - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

Jump to content


Driftkid's First Training log 2009 

42 replies to this topic

#31 DRIFTKID

  • Joined:18-May 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Stagea

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:02 AM

Looking at new training, well nto new just revised..

Any comments would be appreciated.



MONDAY Reps
Back Squats (3 x 10)
MP (3x6)
SLDL (2x12)
Bent Rows (3x8)
Dips (3 xmax)
Planks (3xfail)

TUESDAY Reps
Overhead Squat 5 x 5
CGBP 5 x 5
Power Cleans 5 x 3
JUDS 5 x 5
BB curls 3x8
Tabata thruster 4min

WEDNESDAY Reps
Back Squats 5x5
Incline Bench 5x5
Deadlifts 5x5

Thursday Reps
Military press 3x6
Bent rows 3x8
CGBP 3x6
Planks 3 x Fail

FRIDAY/SAT REPS
Squats 1 x 20
Push press 5 x 3
Powercleans 5x3
BB curls 3x8
CGBP 3x6

#32 moz2007

  • Joined:11-September 07
  • Location:Australia ACT
  • Car:S13 Silvia Q's

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:26 PM

thats an incredibly tough program mate, if you want to do it you are going to need 5000ish calories a day of good food, not crap.
its going to be tough on your joints as well, and you will need to make sure to have a rest week every 4 or so weeks. If you are eating enough, you should see some great progress, but a high risk of burning out with that many exercises 5 days a week

#33 Bluey

  • Joined:09-April 05
  • Location:Australia ACT
  • Car:VW Polo GTi

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:02 PM

View PostDRIFTKID, on 10 September 2009 - 01:02 AM, said:

Looking at new training, well nto new just revised..

Any comments would be appreciated.



MONDAY Reps
Back Squats (3 x 10)
MP (3x6)
SLDL (2x12)
Bent Rows (3x8)
Dips (3 xmax)
Planks (3xfail)

TUESDAY Reps
Overhead Squat 5 x 5
CGBP 5 x 5
Power Cleans 5 x 3
JUDS 5 x 5
BB curls 3x8
Tabata thruster 4min

WEDNESDAY Reps
Back Squats 5x5
Incline Bench 5x5
Deadlifts 5x5

Thursday Reps
Military press 3x6
Bent rows 3x8
CGBP 3x6
Planks 3 x Fail

FRIDAY/SAT REPS
Squats 1 x 20
Push press 5 x 3
Powercleans 5x3
BB curls 3x8
CGBP 3x6

That is a MASSIVE program. :o perhaps move your wednesday to sunday so you have 2 smaller breaks then the whole weekend?

#34 DRIFTKID

  • Joined:18-May 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Stagea

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:49 PM

View PostBluey, on 11 September 2009 - 03:02 PM, said:

View PostDRIFTKID, on 10 September 2009 - 01:02 AM, said:

Looking at new training, well nto new just revised..

Any comments would be appreciated.



MONDAY Reps
Back Squats (3 x 10)
MP (3x6)
SLDL (2x12)
Bent Rows (3x8)
Dips (3 xmax)
Planks (3xfail)

TUESDAY Reps
Overhead Squat 5 x 5
CGBP 5 x 5
Power Cleans 5 x 3
JUDS 5 x 5
BB curls 3x8
Tabata thruster 4min

WEDNESDAY Reps
Back Squats 5x5
Incline Bench 5x5
Deadlifts 5x5

Thursday Reps
Military press 3x6
Bent rows 3x8
CGBP 3x6
Planks 3 x Fail

FRIDAY/SAT REPS
Squats 1 x 20
Push press 5 x 3
Powercleans 5x3
BB curls 3x8
CGBP 3x6

That is a MASSIVE program. :o perhaps move your wednesday to sunday so you have 2 smaller breaks then the whole weekend?


Im going to give it ago. I really want to get some size about me. I know i need this i need results. The rest of my time if not in the gmy is spent infrotn of the computer doing study so i have no other movement unless i am there.
I have been dirnking alot of milk and eating alot. Alot has gone to my waist though so i feel the need to up the training and consume a bit more.. Mainly i want to get my squats moving and i want to be able to deadlift 200 for reps. I need to work on my arms and chest my chest is weak as piss. My legs are the biggest thing on me.

#35 DRIFTKID

  • Joined:18-May 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Stagea

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:25 PM




Training is going well with no program.. squats now 120 and deadlfits 160. Vid of 180kg 1rm. Will try for 200 soon.

Just wanted to check if i am pulling the bar correctly. I roll it up and down my legs so close that i have bruises on them.

#36 Bluey

  • Joined:09-April 05
  • Location:Australia ACT
  • Car:VW Polo GTi

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:46 AM

that looks like a textbook deadlift to me.

#37 01010011

  • Joined:15-April 07
  • Location:Australia VIC

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:09 AM

View PostDRIFTKID, on 07 September 2009 - 03:37 PM, said:




Got blood work back from the docs and test ect prostate fine everything fine except he said my cholesterol is high 6.3? and i need to eat healthier and exercise more :|

Going to up my training a bit add cgbp in a couple of days my arms and body is so dis proportionate at the moment same goes for strength..


You dont necessarily need to bulk up to put on muscle, 100 to 200 more calories a week is sufficient, just make sure your eating the right stuff ( and I dont mean supplements) and cut down on your sodium intake but dont deplete.

#38 DRIFTKID

  • Joined:18-May 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Stagea

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:56 AM

View PostLAZY, on 29 September 2009 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostDRIFTKID, on 07 September 2009 - 03:37 PM, said:




Got blood work back from the docs and test ect prostate fine everything fine except he said my cholesterol is high 6.3? and i need to eat healthier and exercise more :|

Going to up my training a bit add cgbp in a couple of days my arms and body is so dis proportionate at the moment same goes for strength..


You dont necessarily need to bulk up to put on muscle, 100 to 200 more calories a week is sufficient, just make sure your eating the right stuff ( and I dont mean supplements) and cut down on your sodium intake but dont deplete.

Main problem is i dont like being hungry especially if i have had a hard training day. I would rather over feed then under feed. Fat loss will be easier when i have the extra lean muscle mass. So missing out on a couple of days worth od training because i underate got sick injured is not something i want. That and like i said i dont like being hungry.


I also changed tuesday took thrusters out replaced with UKDL no way in the world i could do thrusters after juds and the other shoulder work. Tuesday now smashes me cardio way as opposed to wednesday just being a heavy lift shit day.

#39 DRIFTKID

  • Joined:18-May 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Stagea

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

Bit of a **** house day today..

For some reason squats latly have felt very difficult. even 100kg feels like alot of my back when it used to feel like nothing. Not sure why this is.

Did 1 x 120kg then did 1rm of 150kg tried 160 but got stuck in the hole.

After this felt it in my lower back for the rest of the session could only do 5 sldl with 100kg.

Anyway

squats 1x4 120kg 1rm 160kg 1 x 5 100kg
MP 3 x 6 50k (really lacking here)
sldl 1 x 5 100kg (ooft)
bent rows 3x8 70kg ( having trouble with lower back.)

Scales scared me.. Im happy with the massive amounts of improvement of my new program but weighed in at 101.5kg Big gain from 84 when i started all this.

#40 DRIFTKID

  • Joined:18-May 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Stagea

Posted 01 October 2009 - 05:24 PM

Had same problem today as last training squats dont feel right anymore... I light weights feel heavy everyting is tight my knee hurts my bum dips i dont know whats going on.

Squats
1 x 5 120kg
1 x 5 100kg

Deadlifts.
Went for 200 1rm got it up couldnt lock it out :( ...next time!
1x200kg fail
1x180
1x160
1x140
5x5 140

Incline bench
1x80kg
1x75
1x70

No strength left sat on the hammer strength machine did 5 x 12 with 30kg and that killed :| (insert small willey emoticon)

Havnt eaten as much today starting to cut down on cal as weighed in at 102kg today..



#41 DRIFTKID

  • Joined:18-May 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Stagea

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:55 PM

Been a long time since i posted here...

Yesterdays training

Bench

90 x5
87.5x5
85 x5
80 x5
80 x5

Front Squat

130 x 3
125x3
125x3


Rack pulls

200x3
200x5
200x5
200x5

#42 DRIFTKID

  • Joined:18-May 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Stagea

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squats

137.5 x5
132.5 x5
127.5 x5
122.5 x5
122.5 x5

Leg curl

40 x 10
40 x 10
40 x 10


Bench

95 x5
90 x5
87.5 x5
85 x5
85 x5

MP

60 x 5
60 x 5
60 x 5

Bent Rows

60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

#43 DRIFTKID

  • Joined:18-May 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Stagea

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:41 AM







1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!