Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Canon EF 400mm f/5.6 L - anyone used one? - Hardtuned.net

Canon EF 400mm f/5.6 L - anyone used one? 

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 boli2

• Car:180sx

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

Hey guys,

I am looking for a good quality yet relatively inexpensive lens around the 400mm range and have my eye on a Canon EF 400mm f/5.6 L. Has anyone here used one before on a crop body 7d or similar? I know it doesnt have IS and is relatively slow but that is ok as any shots taken with this will be surfing, bif, aviation & the odd motor racing and all in good light at relatively fast shutter speeds.

Another lens I would consider is the dust pump 100-400l but hate the idea of the push pull zoom. The versatility of the extra range is inviting, at the same time I have a 70-200 2.8 IS II and dont really think i would miss the 200 - 400 versatility.

Any feedback is welcome.

boli

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!