Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Cycling & MTB - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

Cycling & MTB 

37 replies to this topic

#31 GOT-180

• Car:SR 180 & CA 180

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:24 AM

View PostSpotMan, on 18 June 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

Got-180 ive seen your bike on train most times ive been up there! will have to say g'day next time! considering selling my bike, just never get a chance to ride it.. plus my forks had a slight leak but now they drip oil after a 5 runs of windy black... what oil do you use? might just top they up... heard you use trans fluid?

What forks you got Spence? they all have specfic oils.. probably just need a service and theyll be sweet..

#32 SpotMan

• Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:29 PM

i'm running marzocchi bombers, was going to get new seals put in them. but apparently they have to get sent away because no body does them here! also said it was going to cost around $600 to get done :S hence why ive left them :lol:

Edited by SpotMan, 20 June 2012 - 05:29 PM.

#33 OUTKAST

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

you can buy some second had 08 boxxers for around $200.

#34 vex33d

• Car:S14a

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

So this threads been quite, time to revive it now that the warmer weather is setting in and longer daylight hours.

For ease of riding, the ability to just goto the garage, grab the bike and ride this be my cardio weapon of choice.

Malvern Star 2010 Oppy C5 carbon road bike:

Posted Image

For everywhere else, not to mention more enjoyable hitting up the trails.

GT Zaskar 2013 9R Comp:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Out at Red Hill (Ourimbah) and Awaba XC a number of times weekly, if anyones ever keen to meetup for a ride let me know.

Cheers,
Grant

Edited by vex33d, 03 December 2012 - 03:47 PM.

#35 Cheddar

• Car:Series 2 Stagea

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

I'm trying to get more into riding to help my knees . I used to have an old Mongoose that I got from Cash Converters for $120 lol, but I've now got an Orbea hybrid.

I'm unfit, I'm scared to ride on the roads in case a car hits me and I suck at hill climbs. So I tend to stick to the bike track that used to be a train track (people who live down south in SA will know what I mean). That way I don't go on the road much and not many people see me so I can't make a fool of myself.

I use Strava to track all my rides which is a good motivator because I love getting those little medals when I do a good time :)

I'm average at best but I'm trying. I figure the more I ride the better I'll get hopefully :)

#36 chris_c30

• Car:s14a 200sx

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

i ride a giant tcr c1 used to race in the junior development squad when i was u17/u19 but had alot of knee troubles and had to pull out

been riding for fitness but haven't ridden since February when i got t boned by a car

looking at getting back into it very soon as im feeling better and doing pedal prix

#37 essonefive

• Car:Old school s13 rb25

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:09 AM

Thread revival!

Seeing as I don't play sport anymore and over the age of 30 I'm doing sprint triathlons and love it. So obviously I've got a few bikes for training on....these are all pretty new

My tri bike, 2014 Giant Trinity Composite 1

My roady, 2013 Giant Defy 2

My mountain bike, 2014 Giant Talon 27.5 5

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: image.jpg

#38 Guest_DUKEnitvk_*

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:38 AM

I have sworn off MTB races.

Huge respeck for anyone who goes in these monsters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!