Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Buying Real Estate In South Australia - Hardtuned.net

Buying Real Estate In South Australia 

5 replies to this topic

#1 B00sted180

• Car:180SX

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:25 PM

I'm looking into buying a house in Adelaide and was looking for any experience, recommendations, hints and tips. What areas should I be keeping clear of/consider? What banks should I keep clear of/consider? etc. Looking for just a general discussion.

A little bit of a background, looking around the $330,000 mark. Will be working either Northfield or in the City. Have already decided anything Elizabeth and upwards I'm not interested in. House requires to be established but not new, I don't want a maisonette, min of 3 bedrooms, quiet area due to working night shift, and a shed to work on the car would be ideal.

Hopefully through discussion I can make the whole experience clearer and a little less daunting.

#2 RUN011

• Car:various models...

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:45 PM

Ingle farm has heaps of well priced houses, close proximity to northfield and about 12km to the cbd.
330k will get you a solid house with enough parking and a yard

#3 S15 sxytime

• Car:S15 GT spec R

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:32 AM

Same up the top end of para Hills, reasonable prices with decent size blocks. I would not look at para Hills West though!

#4 B00sted180

• Car:180SX

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:47 AM

What's wrong with Para Hills West?

#5 S15 sxytime

• Car:S15 GT spec R

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:58 PM

Where the housing trust homes are is terrible, I had friends there and I have seen syringes laying in the street. I'm not saying all people there are bad just that myself and most people wouldn't want that.

#6 chris_c30

• Car:s14a 200sx

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:41 PM

Bought a 3 bedroom place in ingle farm for 328, one of the nicer parts of ingle farm but anywhere around the para hills, para vista areas would fit your needs and im thinking with larger blocks/proximity to the cbd and everyone subdividing value is just going to increase

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!