Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
CARS SPOTTED : SOUTH AUSTRALIA - Hardtuned.net - Page 3

Jump to content


CARS SPOTTED : SOUTH AUSTRALIA 

349 replies to this topic

#61 A31Cefiro

    Because I'm suave its ok for me to act like a prick

  • Moderator
  • Classifieds Items
  • 7,863 posts
  • Joined:04-June 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:A31 Cefiro

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

Pewter S15 on (possibly) Buddy Clubs in Pooraka a bit before 5 this arvo.

#62 1JZ_MZ20

  • Joined:07-January 07
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:GZ20 Soarer

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

View PostR32GTRS, on 23 April 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

so who's pewter s15 was destroyed near the maid and magpie this morning? drift king or someone running a red?

If this is the same accident my mate saw, apparently a hilux or some kind of 4WD ran straight through a red and hit the silva, apparently the car looked in a bad way, hope the driver of the silva was ok

Edited by 1JZ_MZ20, 24 April 2013 - 08:15 AM.


#63 DNTBNVS15

  • Joined:23-March 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:2002 ADM S15 Silvia

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

View PostR32GTRS, on 23 April 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

so who's pewter s15 was destroyed near the maid and magpie this morning? drift king or someone running a red?

I was wondering what happened. The traffic was so hektic yesterday morning. Was waiting in traffic for 30 mins. Ended up chucking a side street.

#64 Glynnside

  • Joined:19-November 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:RB24 180sx

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

white s15 rolling low on white xd9's i believe last night driving through the city.

#65 A31Cefiro

    Because I'm suave its ok for me to act like a prick

  • Moderator
  • Classifieds Items
  • 7,863 posts
  • Joined:04-June 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:A31 Cefiro

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

White Type X headed north past Munno Para shops, then straight after spotted a Black Y34 Cedric on Work Equips (or similar rims) at the lights.

#66 NIS.S15

  • Joined:13-May 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S15 silvia

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:33 AM

Spotted a maroon r33 on main north today with w.a plates, gave me a thumbs up! Was in the s15 with wedding ribbons on it lol

#67 chris_c30

  • Joined:29-December 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s14a 200sx

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostNIS.S15, on 28 April 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

Spotted a maroon r33 on main north today with w.a plates, gave me a thumbs up! Was in the s15 with wedding ribbons on it lol
saw that s15 yestetday going past ttp hungry jacks with the ribbons

#68 NIS.S15

  • Joined:13-May 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S15 silvia

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

View Postchris_c30, on 28 April 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

View PostNIS.S15, on 28 April 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

Spotted a maroon r33 on main north today with w.a plates, gave me a thumbs up! Was in the s15 with wedding ribbons on it lol
saw that s15 yestetday going past ttp hungry jacks with the ribbons

That might've been someone else coz we never headed up that direction haha

#69 chris_c30

  • Joined:29-December 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s14a 200sx

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

View PostNIS.S15, on 28 April 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

View Postchris_c30, on 28 April 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

View PostNIS.S15, on 28 April 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

Spotted a maroon r33 on main north today with w.a plates, gave me a thumbs up! Was in the s15 with wedding ribbons on it lol
saw that s15 yestetday going past ttp hungry jacks with the ribbons

That might've been someone else coz we never headed up that direction haha
haha s15s are popular wedding cars

#70 byebyev8

  • Joined:12-August 06
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:354awkw Evo 6

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

View Postchris_c30, on 28 April 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

View PostNIS.S15, on 28 April 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

View Postchris_c30, on 28 April 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

View PostNIS.S15, on 28 April 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

Spotted a maroon r33 on main north today with w.a plates, gave me a thumbs up! Was in the s15 with wedding ribbons on it lol
saw that s15 yestetday going past ttp hungry jacks with the ribbons
That might've been someone else coz we never headed up that direction haha
haha s15s are popular wedding cars

Its because they are so spacious >_>

#71 SpotMan

  • Joined:06-September 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

View Postbyebyev8, on 29 April 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

View Postchris_c30, on 28 April 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

View PostNIS.S15, on 28 April 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

View Postchris_c30, on 28 April 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

View PostNIS.S15, on 28 April 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

Spotted a maroon r33 on main north today with w.a plates, gave me a thumbs up! Was in the s15 with wedding ribbons on it lol
saw that s15 yestetday going past ttp hungry jacks with the ribbons
That might've been someone else coz we never headed up that direction haha
haha s15s are popular wedding cars

Its because they are so spacious >_>

Nahh probe coz they can do a uturn :lol:

#72 chris_c30

  • Joined:29-December 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s14a 200sx

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

Yeah whats the point in a family car like an evo that cant do a u turn

#73 millerman

  • Joined:14-October 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:180sx

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

Saw a r33 down happy valley drive last night with half a bumper sticking out the window lol. Maybe the one that had the bingle on the cruise?

#74 SpotMan

  • Joined:06-September 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:28 AM

White 180sx slammed on panasports? With red 240sx rear side parkers going past the airport lastnight. Looks so dope!

#75 SpotMan

  • Joined:06-September 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

Spotted blue s15 on bronze work cr kais with crystal taillights heading through the port. Looked clean!

#76 keyhole150

  • Joined:23-December 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Type X

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

View PostSpotMan, on 30 April 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

Spotted blue s15 on bronze work cr kais with crystal taillights heading through the port. Looked clean!

If it's the one I'm thinking of it looks so sick! Sounds excellent too, he was cruising military road weeks ago.

#77 1JZ_MZ20

  • Joined:07-January 07
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:GZ20 Soarer

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:19 AM

spotted orange WRX with black wing and black rims in the same car park that I park in

#78 millerman

  • Joined:14-October 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:180sx

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

Saw a red 180 in a crash out front of KFC on belair road last night. Looked painful!
Hope every one was alright!
Was it a user on here at all?

#79 CRSKmD

  • Joined:04-May 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Familia

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

was my mate

View Postmillerman, on 06 May 2013 - 07:34 AM, said:

Saw a red 180 in a crash out front of KFC on belair road last night. Looked painful!
Hope every one was alright!
Was it a user on here at all?

one of my mates. He is fine 180 not so much. guy turned across into him.
Insurance will cover it thankfully

#80 millerman

  • Joined:14-October 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:180sx

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

View PostCRSKmD, on 06 May 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

was my mate

View Postmillerman, on 06 May 2013 - 07:34 AM, said:

Saw a red 180 in a crash out front of KFC on belair road last night. Looked painful!
Hope every one was alright!
Was it a user on here at all?

one of my mates. He is fine 180 not so much. guy turned across into him.
Insurance will cover it thankfully

Sucks about the car! Lucky he's alright. Looked pretty bad.
I was stuck back a bit at the lights and was like is that a 180!! :(
Not many red ones around!

#81 pman

    Pooh Bear; Wreckin' porcelain since the 90's.

  • Silver Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts
  • Joined:12-February 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:RayGay's mum

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

Orange R33 with black vinyl graphics on the side on Port River Express :sick:

#82 SpotMan

  • Joined:06-September 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

View Postpman, on 06 May 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

Orange R33 with black vinyl graphics on the side on Port River Express :sick:

See it daily in port Adelaide. There's a a lot of gay boy racer 33's around atm.

#83 chris_c30

  • Joined:29-December 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s14a 200sx

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

Saw it at my trade school once had holes in the bonnet shit body kit and vinyls and I think he tried to make his Bonnet look fibre glass

#84 mowbuss

  • Joined:13-August 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S13 Silvia

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

Spotted a cop at stadium drift this weekend.... As I was out with my daily, I quickly removed the number plates after being told by many people of the police presence...

#85 SpotMan

  • Joined:06-September 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:13 AM

View Postmowbuss, on 07 May 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:

Spotted a cop at stadium drift this weekend.... As I was out with my daily, I quickly removed the number plates after being told by many people of the police presence...

He was just out to have a watch while have lunch ( bought stuff at the canteen) he was harmless and a good bloke.

#86 byebyev8

  • Joined:12-August 06
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:354awkw Evo 6

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

View Postchris_c30, on 29 April 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Yeah whats the point in a family car like an evo that cant do a u turn

Family car? pffffffft we only have a backseat so we have an easy place to access for harness points :-P


Saw a Red FD on XXR's on brighton rd around 8am this morning

#87 pyro

  • Joined:02-July 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:JZX100

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

If anyone knows DURTY8 feel free to put them on to me as a witness. I'm not sure if they were getting done or what but they were doing nothing wrong when the cop pulled them over.

#88 jordijones

  • Joined:11-February 13
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:1992 S13

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

Black One via on west terrace last night
Looked pretty nice!

#89 mowbuss

  • Joined:13-August 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S13 Silvia

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:03 PM

Spotted a low as fk s13 rolling on bronze xd9s with awesome fitment behind me on lwr north east road this morning :)

#90 Air up there

  • Joined:14-January 13
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Rx7

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

Spotted a chick driving a orange/yellow R34, with hideous chromies on brighton road....... made my eyes bleed





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!