Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
BUILD SHIT CAR, CALL EVERY ONE HATER - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

- - - - -

BUILD SHIT CAR, CALL EVERY ONE HATER Silvia

263 replies to this topic

#31 Dylan Smith

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

Modifying cars is supposed to be about. Bringing something new and unique into the scene not the same old piece of shit that people have been building for years...just cause you slap on a pod filter and some rims u thing ur the best thing out there...et ur head outta uur arse b4 u start talking to me about taste cause clearly yours is shitg

Edited by Dylan Smith, 12 December 2011 - 08:34 PM.

#32 Skidsfordays

• Car:Skyline

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:44 PM

Settle settle... Everyones allowed to have there own opinions...

#33 R32GTRS

• Car:RB25 R32gtst

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:58 AM

View PostDylan Smith, on 12 December 2011 - 08:33 PM, said:

Modifying cars is supposed to be about. Bringing something new and unique into the scene not the same old piece of shit that people have been building for years...just cause you slap on a pod filter and some rims u thing ur the best thing out there...et ur head outta uur arse b4 u start talking to me about taste cause clearly yours is shitg

:lol:
wow

#34 Laundo

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:27 AM

lmao, some people still look at this as a Nissan Silvia website even though it has really branced out to so much more.

it even goes past being just a drifting Forum so the "Need" for everyone on here to own and mod a rear wheel drive is not necesary.

*goes to keep working on his N13 to make another pulsar build thread :P *

Edited by Dandrenat, 23 December 2011 - 07:27 AM.

#35 Skidsfordays

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:37 AM

View PostDandrenat, on 23 December 2011 - 07:27 AM, said:

lmao, some people still look at this as a Nissan Silvia website even though it has really branced out to so much more.

it even goes past being just a drifting Forum so the "Need" for everyone on here to own and mod a rear wheel drive is not necesary.

*goes to keep working on his N13 to make another pulsar build thread :P *
The funny thing is this is my brothers car... But your right... This site is not so one track minded ne more... I came to this site because the people on pulsar group of australia are all drop kicks...

#36 R32GTRS

• Car:RB25 R32gtst

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:11 AM

No ones trying to be a drop kick or narrow minded theres all sorts of cars on this site, not just rwd drifters, one thing people hate here is rice and usless mods that serve no purpose on street cars. You want to spend alot of cash on a car, at the end of the day its a pulsar, alot of us drive these cars as dailys theres nothing performance about them. People are going to comment on your car and build, good and bad, its all part of it, if you dont like or cant handle that thats no one elses problem dont lose your shit. No ones saying you're a shit c*nt fu*k off, dont take it so personally.
btw most of the cars kickin around here are modified to a fairly high standard not sure where you got the idea people buy wheels and a pod and think they're boss. Dont confuse it with pulsar forums.

Edited by R32GTRS, 23 December 2011 - 08:13 AM.

#37 Laundo

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:28 AM

I would not go as far to say that there is "nothing" performance about them. They may not hold the Traditional roads to gaining what is seen as performance, but like anycar, it has potential. A front wheel drive vehicle can be used very succesfully on circuit days. Hill climbs, pretty much any tarmac event excluding drifting of course. Not that its condoned but a turbo FWD pulsar would definatly suprise a few people at the lights, and even on the strip with the right set up it is possible to have a street driven pulsar putting down "respectable" times at the qtr mile.

I believe most people have a fair idea of what their car is and isn't, But sometimes its the ones who are not quite sure what their car is that bend the rules and pave the way for future modders.

and i kinda know when i start my "build" thread there will be haters lol. but ya get that, its all in good fun :D

#38 sssturbo

• Car:S14 200sx

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:49 PM

my wife used to have an n14 sss, i put a u13 sr20det in it and ran a 13.8 quarter, fastest fwd at our sport compact drag event down here in tas (2004 lol!)
great little car that used to suprise alot of ppl!
very frustrating to try and drive fast around corners, just wheelspan

#39 Dylan Smith

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:46 PM

View Postsssturbo, on 23 December 2011 - 07:49 PM, said:

my wife used to have an n14 sss, i put a u13 sr20det in it and ran a 13.8 quarter, fastest fwd at our sport compact drag event down here in tas (2004 lol!)

ahha yeah people dnt realise that fwd cars can go pretty damn fast...the other day i saw a n13 with a turbo motor (not sure wat size)...smoke the hell outta a vz ss couldnt help but sit back and laugh my ass off :P

#40 STR8E180

• Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:06 PM

View PostDylan Smith, on 24 December 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

View Postsssturbo, on 23 December 2011 - 07:49 PM, said:

ahha yeah people dnt realise that fwd cars can go pretty damn fast...the other day i saw a n13 with a turbo motor (not sure wat size)...smoke the hell outta a vz ss couldnt help but sit back and laugh my ass off :P
u sure the vz ss was even racing?

i got myself a 180sx which i use as my hobby and a late model Holden SS V8 ute and i dont see a N13 turbo pulsar keeping up with a SS let alone " smoke the hell out of it "
im not a big fan of V8's or any thing i really only bought the car as a daily to get around in because the 180SX just got out of hand and since owning it i can see why people love V8's

#41 Dylan Smith

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:10 PM

Im pretty sure the vz lighting up the back tyres as they took off qualifies for racing :P

#42 STR8E180

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:14 PM

Should enter the pulsar into superlap

#43 Skidsfordays

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:32 PM

Hey hey hey... Settle boys everyone knows if you want a real car you buy a v8 holden... Haha

#44 Dylan Smith

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:43 PM

Yee mr soft cock uP here is selling his pulsar for a commy -_-...traitor!!!

#45 SpecRS15

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:09 AM

there not bad but your going to find the ppl that own them dont have the cash or knowledge to make them quick or handle.
a mate's gf prob has the best pulsar going around SR20, Tien super streets, sway bars ect and a whole list of mods think it was 200kw atw lol.

iv driven n15 and n16's and yes they have quite the potential! if u know what your doing ;)

#46 snwfek

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

funniest read ever

#47 jimma180

• Car:r31

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:39 PM

i realy dont understand why you two guys are moding pulsars and that is the gayest frount bar iv ever seen, it looks like somthing of pimp my ride

#48 sharkey

• Car:rb25 cefiro

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

as much as i hate holdens, you really can't take the piss out of them....

you have... a pulsar.

Edited by sharkey, 07 January 2012 - 11:58 PM.

#49 Dylan Smith

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:09 AM

You got to pimp my. Ride!!!!....got rice?

#50 STR8E180

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:38 AM

View Postjimma180, on 07 January 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

i realy dont understand why you two guys are moding pulsars and that is the gayest frount bar iv ever seen, it looks like somthing of pimp my ride
yeah my mum drives a pulsar to do the shopping, wonder if that makes my mum a rev head

View Postsharkey, on 07 January 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

as much as i hate holdens, you really can't take the piss out of them....

you have... a pulsar.
:lol: turbo pulsar beating a SS V8 settle down buddy

Gtir pulsar maybe a different story

#51 Dylan Smith

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:51 AM

progress over the xmas and new years brake slowed lots but finally stuck back into it and is only 2-3 weeks away from seeing the tarmac again...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#52 Laundo

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:14 AM

seems like your getting a lot done, good work

#53 R32/Liberty

• Car:Liberty GT Spec B

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:53 AM

That front bar looks crap to be honest, looks like a crap r33 gtst bumper with N1 vents. Should just get a SSS bar and chuck a VZ-R lip on it.

#54 sharkey

• Car:rb25 cefiro

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:59 AM

Nice bodykit, does it come in men's?

#55 jimma180

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

na guys stop baging him, not every one understands that just putting a frount mount intercoller and not hooking it up dose nothing

#56 Skidsfordays

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

Wow this site really has alot of *milkshakes* on it... Im glad i decided to stop being one of these nissan faggots and go back to my holden... Id hate to be put in the same catagry as the worlds biggest knob jockeys... Seems like if u drive a skyline/silvia you instantly grow a giant penis on ur forehead...

#57 jimma180

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:22 PM

i wouldent say on my head, but yes as soon as we get a sil or skyline our dicks do grow. not that you would know. you would have to have a dick for that to happen

#58 Skidsfordays

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:25 PM

View Postjimma180, on 12 January 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

i wouldent say on my head, but yes as soon as we get a sil or skyline our dicks do grow. not that you would know. you would have to have a dick for that to happen
Well u know what they say bout people who compliment there own dick... There lacking in the pants area... But i suppose you need a bigger dick so you can suck yourself off better...

#59 horrace

• Car:Nissan C34 Stagea

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

haha lol at nissan faggots

#60 jimma180

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

mate i dont need to suck my self off, thats what i have your girlfriend for

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!