Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Where in sydney to newcastle can i get a s14a front bar - Hardtuned.net

Jump to content


Where in sydney to newcastle can i get a s14a front bar 

8 replies to this topic

#1 HyperX

  • Joined:19-September 06
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14a

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:07 AM

hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone knows of any places in sydney, central coast, new castle where i can get a s14a aftermarket front bar from, prefer a shop with a website i can look at. found a few on ebay but i want to inspect before buying

just got defected and red stickered by the cops for front bar, battery, smoked indicaters, seat retracter, tyres, and failure to provide engineer certificate

#2 KidDynamite

  • Joined:02-November 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14A

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:18 AM

View PostHyperX, on 28 July 2010 - 09:07 AM, said:

hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone knows of any places in sydney, central coast, new castle where i can get a s14a aftermarket front bar from, prefer a shop with a website i can look at. found a few on ebay but i want to inspect before buying

just got defected and red stickered by the cops for front bar, battery, smoked indicaters, seat retracter, tyres, and failure to provide engineer certificate
what the fvuck defected for front bar? :huh: smoked indicators? :huh: whats the reason?

#3 HyperX

  • Joined:19-September 06
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14a

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:26 AM

View PostKidDynamite, on 28 July 2010 - 09:18 AM, said:

View PostHyperX, on 28 July 2010 - 09:07 AM, said:

hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone knows of any places in sydney, central coast, new castle where i can get a s14a aftermarket front bar from, prefer a shop with a website i can look at. found a few on ebay but i want to inspect before buying

just got defected and red stickered by the cops for front bar, battery, smoked indicaters, seat retracter, tyres, and failure to provide engineer certificate
what the fvuck defected for front bar? :huh: smoked indicators? :huh: whats the reason?
qoute by copper "indicaters need to be amber or clear, smoked black or tinted are not allowed"
and the front bar has been cut to fit the intercooler, this was cut over 4 years ago

Posted Image

#4 KidDynamite

  • Joined:02-November 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14A

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

i would offer my front bar but i havent got my body kit yet sorry man hope it works out in time :thumbsup:

#5 HyperX

  • Joined:19-September 06
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14a

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:42 AM

View PostKidDynamite, on 28 July 2010 - 09:32 AM, said:

i would offer my front bar but i havent got my body kit yet sorry man hope it works out in time :thumbsup:
i also got fined $86 for tyres, and $256 for seat retracter
i got 21 days to get all this shit sorted so if anyone has any after market front bars in good nic or knows any websites/shops in the area im after post them up please

#6 Guest_Es Fifteen Freak_*

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:04 PM

View PostHyperX, on 28 July 2010 - 09:42 AM, said:

View PostKidDynamite, on 28 July 2010 - 09:32 AM, said:

i would offer my front bar but i havent got my body kit yet sorry man hope it works out in time :thumbsup:
i also got fined $86 for tyres, and $256 for seat retracter
i got 21 days to get all this shit sorted so if anyone has any after market front bars in good nic or knows any websites/shops in the area im after post them up please

how many points

#7 buddah

  • Joined:06-September 07

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

Pity you don't have a series one as I've got a spare stock bar lying around. Maybe you could try make it fit :P

#8 Guest_Es Fifteen Freak_*

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:24 PM

View Postbuddah, on 29 July 2010 - 02:00 PM, said:

Pity you don't have a series one as I've got a spare stock bar lying around. Maybe you could try make it fit :P

what colour is it mate ied be keen

#9 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!