Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
The who's who of Fitness Diet Bodybuilding - Hardtuned.net

The who's who of Fitness Diet Bodybuilding 

270 replies to this topic

#1 180_mph

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:14 AM

Name: Simon
Where do you train?: Spartans gym
How long have you been lifting?: 1.5years
What are your short-term goals?: Reach 90kg
Long term goals?: Compete in a bodybuilding event and own my own supplement company
A bit about yourself: A while ago now, one of my friends asked if i wanted to join the gym. Having never been to the gym i thought, hey, why not. THat's where it all started. I love the whole fitness industry, with nutrition being a great passion of mine. I'm a pt and would love to do that partime for serious clients only, and would also love to do some work with nutrition, a goal being to develop my own supplement company. I love bodybuilding and would love to compete one day, and get closely involved with the sport in one way or another. Thanks for listening :D

No chit chat please, If you wish to ask the person a question feel free to pm them. Thankyou :)

#2 ronald_r32

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:17 AM

Name: Ben
Where do you train?: Tattersalls hobart aquatic centre
How long have you been lifting?: only seriously in the last 3 months
What are your short-term goals?: hit 8-10%bf at 95Kg for the hockey season next year
Long term goals?: represent tassie in hockey

#3 GHOSTY

• Car:'02 S15

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:33 AM

Name: Mike
Where do you train?: Fitness First
How long have you been lifting?: 0.5years
What are your short-term goals?: Reach 70kg
Long term goals?: Reach 80-90kg+, win lotto
A bit about yourself: Hey, I'm mike, I'm short on ca$h if you'd like to make a donation to help me finish my car PM me and I'll send you my bank details :thumbsup:

#4 remotegt

• Car:Mazda 3 MPS

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:34 AM

Name: Brendon
Where do you train?: At home but soon to be Active leisure centre Erindale
How long have you been lifting?: 3 months
What are your short-term goals?: Reach 90kg
Long term goals?: Get to 10-15% Bodyfat and get rid of the dreaded fat belly.
A bit about yourself: been doing weights and exercise more often since August. I let myself go and got to 106kg and saw a photo of myself and thought damn things have gotta change. since then working out at home abd have now got down to 94kg. and as painful and tiring training is i love the results.
for work am a GIS operator so desk job, physical stuff i do at work is play table tennis at lunch, gets quite tiring after a while.

Edited by remotegt, 16 November 2006 - 03:16 PM.

#5 nsnbo1

• Car:S14a

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:39 AM

Name: Harry
Where do you train?: Fitbodz Burwood, Taipan Muay thai Gym
How long have you been lifting?: 1.5years
What are your short-term goals?: Slim Down another 2kgs from 77 (180cm)
Long term goals?: next to fight in the ring
A bit about yourself: not lookin to get massive. more interested on my muay thai side of things weights just helps with more strenght, went up to 81kgs b4, but found dat i wasnt able to move at my best ability. so i dropped back down. want to loose and oth 2-3% body fat.

#6 Anquetil

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:51 AM

Name: Shane
Where do you train?: Home, FF Valley
Current weight: 78kg
Heaviest weight: 83kg
How long have you been lifting?: On and off for 16mths.
What are your short-term goals?: Improve core strength
Long term goals?: Great overall physique.

#7 SSSLY

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:57 AM

Name: Nathan
Where do you train?: Home, EFM Fitness @ Cambelltown
How long have you been lifting?: 0.5 years
What are your short-term goals?: Stay at around 80kgs, but get rid of my slight belly and get more strength, agility and speed :D
Long term goals?: Represent SA & Australia in Lacrosse, win League grand final
A bit about yourself: Been heavily involved in sport since i was 5, played 10 or something different sports etc, looking for a lot more focus out of myself, and looking to learn everything i can from here!

#8 hazard121

Posted 16 November 2006 - 11:30 AM

Name: Harry
Where do you train?: UQ gym
How long have you been lifting?: Since july properly
What are your short-term goals?: Well it was hit 80kg, did that, now to lean down for a month or so, then start a bulk again
Long term goals?: About 80-85kg LEAN AND STRONG..And of course HEALTHY
A bit about yourself: Well, i like long walks on the beach at sunrise...I really dont care for silvias at all, more of a rotor person myself. Im not lifting because i've got some insecurity and want to be stong/big to make up for it, i just think that size and strength are synomenous with health, which is my overall goal

#9 Bennybear

• Car:BMW

Posted 16 November 2006 - 01:27 PM

Name: Ben
Where do you train?: Body Workshop
How long have you been lifting?: 0.3 years
What are your short-term goals?: Loosing weight and hardening the f*ck up!
Long term goals?: Would like to get to 12-16% body fat with a muscular physique
A bit about yourself: Well, I tried the easy road; started a 'milkshake diet' and lasted about 1 month w/minimal gains. M&M ripped into me when I posted up what I was doing, gave me enough ammunition to get back into the gym and have been working my arse off ever since!! Im now down to around 95kgs from a starting weight of 120.1kg and the muscles are shining through :P

#10 Escobar

Posted 16 November 2006 - 01:41 PM

Name: Nick
Weight: 85kgs
Height: 182cm
Where do you train?: @ Home
How long have you been lifting?: 12months
What are your short-term goals?: Reach 90kg lean
Long term goals?: 18" arms and a frame to match
A bit about yourself: Was a 100m sprinter back in high school, won a few medals, played bball non stop ended up screwing my knee bad. Have been taking it easy untill 12 months ago when i decided to harden the fark up! have been going quite well ever since and with the help of M&M, have pointed myself in the right direction to reachin my goal.

#11 neil_se

• Car:S14A

Posted 16 November 2006 - 01:59 PM

Name: Neil
Where do you train?: Willows Squash and Fitness
Current weight: 78kg
Height: 6'1" or so
How long have you been lifting?: 2 months
What are your short-term goals?: By Christmas: 80kg body weight, 65kg bench, 80kg squat, 110kg deadlift
Long term goals?: Bulk to 90kg next year, then cut back to 85kg lean at this time next year
A bit about yourself: I work as a physiotherapist and am qualified as an exercise scientist, but have lost touch with that field a bit. I've got a keen interest in sports and acute injuries, gym based rehab programs, and will focus on looking after more sporting teams next year. I'm happy to help people with advice, education and any musculoskeletal problems they might have, as much as i can over the internet anyway.

#12 drboost

• Car:1580

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:06 PM

Name: Rohan
Where do you train?: Home
Current weight: 85kg
Height: 6'1"
How long have you been lifting?: 9 months
What are your short-term goals?: Cut for summer, get those abs back 8-10%bf
Long term goals?: Bulk near 100kg next winter, then cut, then start it all again
A bit about yourself: Full time project manager for construction company. Currently subcontracted through TJH working on bridgeworks for Eastlink Freeway(not so free-way). Been training for about 9 months but seriously with proper diet/supplementation for about 6 months. Not looking to be huge, just have some good bulk and stay healthy.

#13 mrpasqualee

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:49 PM

Name: Eddie
Where do you train?: Adelaide Uni
How long have you been lifting?: 3 months
What are your short-term goals?: 90kg, 2-plate bench,3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift
Long term goals?: big strong and ripped for next year
A bit about yourself: started going to the gym after talking to a few mates that go, play soccer in the winter so decided to join up to get a bit of fitness over the off season, now im addicted!

#14 80SNA

• Car:1997 Toyota Hilux

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:06 PM

Name: Dado
Where do you train?: Fitness First Varsity
How long have you been lifting?: 9months
What are your short-term goals?: Bench 200lb, squat 120kg , deadlift 140kg/cut to 8-10%bf abs for summer.
Long term goals?:Compete in a junior BB comp.
A bit about yourself: Hey im Dado, i love bodybuilding.. havent been doin it for too long but i know a fair bit bout it. Mum forced me to join gym and now im obsessed. Best mate owns a few supplement companies so i promote them etc at my gym and around the joint.

#15 Necx0

• Car:R31 skyline

Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:41 PM

Name: Scott
Where do you train?: PCYC
How long have you been lifting?: About 12 months when I was 16, started again a couple of months ago
What are your short-term goals?: 75kg with all excess fat gone
Long term goals?: Look and the mirror and say "yes, this is what I wanted to look like"
A bit about yourself:Love training, I think if you do it for anyone but yourself then you just won't train hard enough. Balancing shoulder injuries is tricky but making good progress *touch wood* so hopefully it continues!!

#16 Sherman

• Car:180sx

Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:46 PM

Name: Dineth
Where do you train?: Australian Institute of Sport
How long have you been lifting?: 1.5 years
What are your short-term goals?: Get my diet right & hit 60kgs during december, bench 75kgs & deadlift 110kgs
Long term goals?: I'd be content with a 80-85kg body with single digit bodyfat %
A bit about yourself: Have been obsessed with sport for the last 15 years. Now i'm into cars, chicks &......sport! Currently studying Commerce at uni in order to get a decent job & eventually start my own business.

#17 aleks

Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:57 PM

Name: Alex
Where do you train?: gym
How long have you been lifting?: 6 months
What are your short-term goals?: get stronger
Long term goals?: get alot stronger,maybe put on some weight later.

#18 DR JOSH

• Car:DR30

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:11 PM

Name: Josh
Where do you train?: body workshop reynella
How long have you been lifting?: Been playing with weights since january, taking it seriously for 3.5 months
What are your short-term goals?: become a fat bastard 90-100kg
Long term goals?: be a strong mofo

#19 m&m

• Car:Silver Evo 7

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:16 PM

Name: Markos
Where do you train?House of Power gym(in my garage)
How long have you been lifting?: On and off since 1979
What are your short-term goals?: I set them in February,most have been achieved,all thats left is a 225kg deadlift,180kg squat,110kg powerclean.Leg injury is going to prevent me getting the deadlift by Xmas.
Lifts already surpassed,single DB press 45kg(45kg x 3)military press 90kg(97.5kg)bench press 135kg(135kg)
Long term goals?:To be at my all time strongest at 45yo,except for bench press.Before a pec tear I benched 165kg,that wont happen again.
A bit about yourself: I have had modified cars since I was a kid,around 30 V8's,discovered Jap cars playing Gran Tourismo.Now have an R33 GTR(420rwkw soft tune,more to come shortly) and an S15(250rwkw).
I am married,I have 5 kids,I own my own business,I coach U16 Basketball.

#20 ILUSZN

Posted 17 November 2006 - 06:29 AM

Name: Denis
Height: 5'6"
Where do you train? Casey Arc
How long have you been lifting?: On and Off since I was 16, I had a teacher at school who was a PT, He was extremely cut, So he got me into training and I have enjoyd it ever since, Well, When I had time to train. I Just started back just over a month ago after a year away from training.
What are your short-term goals?: 85kg by christmas, Current 81kg, started 6 weeks ago on 78kg.
Long term goals?: Bulk to 90kg then lean back to 85kg and maintain. If i keep at what i am doing now, should be possible by december next year.
A bit about yourself: Married In May, No kids. Into cars since i was young, Have had a variety of Jap Cars, Currently drive a CB Lancer GSR 3 Door, Previously had AE86 Trueno Coupe, S13 Silvia, CC GSR EVO, ET Turbo.

#21 Summerdreaming

• Car:Company Car

Posted 17 November 2006 - 12:40 PM

Name: Grant
Height: 5'9"
Where do you train: M&M's Dungeon of Doom
How long have you been lifting: Not since early 20's, but that was more the athlete look, once upon a time I was super fit, a distant memory. Back into it under m&m's wing OCT 06.
What are your short term goals: Top off for summer. It's been a loooong time. Started at 84kg, down to 80kg with muscle growth back to 82.5kg.
Long term goals: To have the body always wanted. Then maintain and carry that through living a healthy life until the big guy upstairs say's it's time.
A bit about yourself: Have partied way to much for way to long, just forgot to stop lol. 40 was always my cut of point but time is right and thanks to m&m I'm truly luvn my new direction in life. Healthy, strong and yes SHOP FRONTS!
M&M's Dungeon of Doom Bitch.

Edited by Summerdreaming, 22 November 2006 - 12:28 PM.

#22 s15rspec

• Car:sil80

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:33 PM

Name: Mat
Where do you train?: Magill uni
How long have you been lifting?: 1year
What are your short-term goals?: hope to get to 80kg
Long term goals?: maintain my body

A bit about yourself: hey people i only got into bodybuilding a year ago but started really getting into it in the last 6months. when i first started i was 65kg and now 76kg and hope to be 80kg by early next year. i love working out and i thing i have a problem lol.

take it easy
mat

#23 Confusion

• Car:97 180SX Type-X

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:16 PM

Name: Nico
Current weight: 96.5kg (started on 80kg)
Height: 6'2.5"
How long have you been lifting?: Seriously for 3 months, before that 6 months here 6 months there with no major gains
What are your short-term goals?: Get to 100kg then cut, i want my abbs back
Long term goals?: Be 100kg ripped, make my butt smaller so i can fit into pants
A bit about yourself: I am a system Administrator at Adelaide Uni, i train in my lunch break. My reason for training is i have always wanted to be buff and strong. The only thing my older brother has had over me my whole life was that he was stronger, the roles are now reveresed and he HATES it!

#24 IOWNU

• Car:R32 GTR, Mitsubishi GTO

Posted 17 November 2006 - 04:21 PM

Name: Ali
Current weight: 84kg @ 13% bf.
Height: 5"8
How long have you been lifting?: Almost a year now. Pretty much transformed myself. :)
What are your short-term goals?: Maintain for summer, bulk to 95kg in Winter.
Long term goals?: Be considered a massive huge animal by the age of 25. I'm talking freaky freaky big.
A bit about yourself: Studying a double degree, Law/Commerce. Been through HEAPS of jap imports since I was 16. I like Skylines in particular....

#25 My_Silvia

• Car:1989 CA18DET S13 Silvia..

Posted 18 November 2006 - 06:17 PM

Name: Simon
Where do you train: Have everything i need at home.
Current weight: 96kg's
Height: 6"2.5
How long have you been lifting?: 1 month seriously, and about 1 before that warming into it.
What are your short-term goals?: Become Strong.
Long term goals?: Become big and strong. Want to move some good weights.
A bit about yourself: Have always played alot of sports all my life. Have been interested in cars Since young, but imports for the last 5 or so years.. Ca>Sr.

#26 Yld-Sky

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:57 AM

Name: Andrew
Current weight: 72.4kg (lean) down from 78kg 6 weeks ago
Height: 5'10
How long have you been lifting?: 3.5 years
What are your short-term goals?: Continue cutting for another few weeks
Long term goals?: Overall exceptional physique. I'm what Marcos would call a "Mirror Athlete" I don't lift for strength, outside of the gym my life requires no heavy lifting, and if it did I'd have someone help me. For me it's just about looking the best I possibly can and working each day towards it.
A bit about yourself:
I'm a Property Consultant that specializes in investing. I'm a compulsive goal setter, they are written down and I read them every morning and night. My major car goal is to own a Ferrari on my 30th birthday. My major house goal is to purchase at least 2 investment properties a year and to own and live in a multimilliore dollar home by the time I'm 26. I'm always learning and read about a book every 14 days on personal and professional development. But at the end of it all my major life goal is this....To serve others in any way I can, to build a successful marriage and raise some beautiful children and to be financially independent by my mid 30's and travel wherever my partner and I choose, at any budget and whenever we choose.

#27 Chris_S15

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:37 PM

Name: Chris
Gym: RAAF Williamtown gym
Time training: 8 months seriously, before that I trained 3 months in a year for the previous 3 years.
Weight: 93.2kg @ 13% bf
Height: 6"1 (186cm)
Short term goal: 97kg @ 10% bf
Long term goal: Be strong and maybe get to over 100kg @ 10% bf but I dunno if ill want that because ill look pretty big at 97kg anyway.

#28 I Like Drift

• Car:RB26 R34

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:27 PM

Name: Nick
Location: Link Gym, near Coffs Harbour, NSW, not the best gym BUT it has a lot of mates and a great atmosphere, makes me wanna go more often
Current weight: 90(ish)kg (started on 80kg), i have noticed an exceptionally large muscle mass gain with very little body fat, mates are jealous, but i think it was a given as my father has a very large chest structure which i inherited
Height: 6'2"
How long have you been lifting?: Seriously for 3 months with better dieting, before that 3 months without, just getting into the rythym and working it all out
What are your short-term goals?: better diet, more upper body size, some female love
Long term goals?: keep my physique throughout my life to a certain extent, stay healthy always, and feel confident in myself with whatever i choose, more female love
About myself: I am just about to finish my Light Vehicle Automotive Apprenticeship, and then i plan to travel the world before any commitments, then after a couple of years or when i'm sick of it, i'll be back to either, pilot planes, real estate with my father, or Aeromotive Engineering, yet to decide, more than likely all three, real estate to pay uni fees and flying instructions $$$$, and i want female love

#29 mr_hz

• Car:Holden

Posted 21 November 2006 - 04:53 AM

Name: Hercules
Gym: Transition Gym
Time training: 4 months this time round, I have lifted on and off over the years, but this time I will stick with it.
Weight: About 90kg + (not exactly sure at the moment).
Height: 175cm
Short term goal: To hit the following PB's.
- Bench Press 100kg
- Squat 130kg
- Dead Lift 160kg
Long term goal: Get as big and strong as possible, with good muscle definition.
- Bench Press 140kg
- Squat 180kg
- Dead Lift 220kg

#30 lowriderfalcon

• Car:ED Falcon, Nissan Silvia S13 CA18DET

Posted 21 November 2006 - 03:45 PM

Name: Steve
Current weight: 75kg
Height: 5ft 11
How long have you been lifting?:1 year previously had about a year break just getting back into things
What are your short-term goals?: get bigger and stronger
Long term goals?: bench 100kg
About myself: I work in defence IT, boring public servant job. Plus sides are that i can eat what i want when i want at work :). I started training at the start of year 12 2 years ago to get big for the formal, then i stopped for a year and bought my car and let it all go. Looking to get big and strong. Had a dislocated knee in soccer overseas and just finishing rehabilitation so that im able to do things without pain, this isnt an excuse though for any part of my training

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!