Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
the hillbillies prize pig - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

the hillbillies prize pig 

2 replies to this topic

#1 SpotMan

• Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

Three hillbillies decided to buy a pig to enter in the county fair. After they had the pig for about a year the thing didn’t gain any weight. So the hillbillies decided to put a cork in the pig’s ass.

After about 6 months the pig was ready for the fair. They went to the fair and won First Place. The hillbillies went home and one of them said, “We gotta take out the cork now that the fair is over.” None of them wanted to be the one to remove the cork, so they all decided

to buy a monkey and train it how to remove corks from wine bottles. After 3 months of training the monkey was ready.

The 3 hillbillies then took the monkey out to the pig pen and showed him the cork. The monkey pulled out the cork and the pig exploded..

The shortest hillbilly had shit two feet above his head and had to swim to safety

The Average sized hillbilly had shit up to his forehead and couldn't see much

The tallest hillbilly had shit up to his knees but couldn't stop laughing

The other two hillbillies came up to him and asked why he was laughing as he was covered in shit?

He replied saying "you should have seen the monkey trying to put the cork back in!"

Edited by SpotMan, 22 March 2012 - 09:08 PM.

#2 Chappy

• Car:2009 V36 370GT Sedan

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

Wow that's a trip down memory lane.

This is the first Joke i ever learned to tell, i heard it for the first time in the early 90's when i was around 7 or 8 years old.

#3 SpotMan

• Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

yeah, i herd it ages ago too, something else on the thread reminded me of it, so i thought i'ld post it up and see how many people remembered it. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!