Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Looking to get suckered into a pyramid scheme? - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

Looking to get suckered into a pyramid scheme? 

23 replies to this topic

#1 drummerboi

• Car:Nissan Silvia S13 SR20DET

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:02 PM

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for motivated and driven people that are interested in earning an extra income for themselves by living a fun and healthy lifestyle.

You do not need to have any experience but if you are a people person, enjoy meeting new people and you're not afraid to share your fun and healthy lifestyle then that is all you will need to succeed.

This is a team business and you will be supported and guided through your journey. This jounrney is for anyone who wants to make extra cash while working fulltime, part time, studying, wants to make new friends, has bills to pay or even as a hobby!

So if you are ready for a change in direction and want to take control of your life and make life long friends on the way!

If you have any questions or want more info, don't hesitate to email or PM me. More than happy to help

Email me at jayandjennahealth@gmail.com

Thanks guys

Pmod edit:

Jay and Jenna are trying to rope you into multi-level marketing scheme (aka a Pyramid Scheme with a shitty product). The scheme is called #STARTYOURLIFE (http://startyourlife.com/), and the shitty product is called Isagenix.

For further info, refer to this reddit thread that saves me a lot of typing (http://www.reddit.co...or_isagenix_nz/)

Pretty sad that existing members would post this kind of crap on NS. I mean a Pyramid Scheme... seriously? Whatever.

#2 blingcommander

• Car:Scooty-Puff Jr.

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:00 PM

What is the job?

#3 Shadow_Matrix

• Car:Astra :P

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:01 PM

and where is the job based?

#4 Coastie

• Car:S15 spec R

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:54 PM

And what's a jounrney?

#5 B00sted180

• Car:180SX

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:02 AM

View PostCoastie, on 19 April 2015 - 10:54 PM, said:

And what's a jounrney?

Attached Image: 27964307.jpg

#6 pmod

• Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:15 AM

Posted Image

...or is it?

#7 pmod

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:44 AM

View Postblingcommander, on 19 April 2015 - 09:00 PM, said:

What is the job?

Nothing good I would imagine, given the non-existent requirements and the fruity sales pitch.

"You do not need to have any experience but if you are a people person, enjoy meeting new people and you're not afraid to share your fun and healthy lifestyle picking mushrooms then that is all you will need to succeed."

#8 pmod

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:06 AM

OK so just for hilarity sake, I ran a couple of Google searches being the IT professional that I am, and first confirmed that this had been posted on patrol4x4.com 8 hours ago, then deleted as you do: http://www.patrol4x4...ng-work-259017/

Complete with the same 'jounrney' text and email address lol.

A search of the email address found the source of this, presumably the OP's girlfriend: http://www.enjoygram.com/jennamcpheee

And a quick scan over the text in the first page of pics found:

i am so grateful for the redirection. the redirection lead me to jay. the redirection lead me to new and amazing friends (for life). the redirection lead me to network marketing and health. the redirection lead me to my fitness career. the redirection took me away from the dreaded 9-5 job. i owe this redirection a damn dinner date because i am so grateful for what i have now and for what i will have in the future

running all over the sunshine coast with this chicka handing out two weeks free trials to everyone that wants to get fit, healthy and make new friends!

Jenna also referred to Isagenix and was wearing #STARTYOURLIFE hats in the picture, so in a nutshell, I wasn't all that far off in my earlier comment. It's basically a Pyramid Scheme. The job would be very likely be network marketing, which could be anything from door-to-door spruiking or spam campaining social media. Who knows. Who cares. Not really 'work' as most people would call it.

How hard was it to simply post that in the original advert Jay/Jenna, so people would actually know what you're offering?

To reiterate my edit of the OP's post:

Jay and Jenna are trying to rope you into multi-level marketing scheme (aka a Pyramid Scheme with a shitty product). The scheme is called #STARTYOURLIFE (http://startyourlife.com/), and the shitty product is called Isagenix.

For further info, refer to this reddit thread that saves me a lot of typing (http://www.reddit.co...or_isagenix_nz/)

Pretty sad that existing members would post this kind of crap on NS. I mean a Pyramid Scheme... seriously? Whatever.

#9 blingcommander

• Car:Scooty-Puff Jr.

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:05 AM

Haha, i would have thought so

#10 neil_se

• Car:S14A

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:14 PM

Blingy, you're just jealous that you're not going to be a millionaire by pressure selling protein shakes to all your [ex-]friends.

A few months ago a previous employer of mine was spruiking how his life was changed and how he was going to live on a tropical island free of the constraints of a 9-5.

Then they stabbed him in the back.

#11 steveP

• Car:Galant VR4

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:53 PM

If you don't know what the job is, even after you read the 3 opening paragraphs, it's a shitty marketing job.

#12 Varvs

• Car:97 180sx Type X

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:28 PM

If shagging the bird in the pictures is the job, I will do the job.

#13 gomanji

• Car:Silvia & AE86 coupe

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:25 PM

Read comment, Clicked link just to the bird lol.

#14 S15 sxytime

• Car:S15 GT spec R

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:40 PM

Im in ! Im going to be a millionaire, pm me with the sign up details !!?

#15 drummerboi

• Car:Nissan Silvia S13 SR20DET

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:27 PM

Like giving candy to a baby

Sorry for the late reply, I was cruising through the Bahamas on my million dollar yacht lol not! I actually have a normal job, I just do network marketing on the side for extra $$

Pmod it actually amazes me how uneducated you are.. Seriously a pyramid scheme, i mean come on, at least do your research properly.. and who the hell ever takes advise from reddit! twelvies maybe? Pyramid schemes have been illegal to be run in Australia for years now!
Network marketing surrounds you! Its f**king everywhere. You're using a site that does it you clown. How do you think the sponsors on this site strive.. Seriously? Whatever.

Now all i was doing was offering some information (that's right just info, use it or not, I don't care) for people that are seaching for a healthier life (weight loss, muscle gain, need more energy) or someone that needs an extra income, or both! like i get myself every week. Reading through that post now, I probably could have worded it a lot better that's for sure! And the title was wrong. But I like your one though! lol

Isagenix is a direct selling company, not a pyramid scheme you flogger! Has been in Australia for years. Another one that you might know of is Avon and people that do Tupperware, your mum probably uses it? Now they aren't very successful but hey, some companies are some aren't.
I've added a link down here for you to have a little read to do your research properly this time. This association regulates who and who can not run their network marketing company in Australia Its called The Direct Selling Association of Australia Incorporation.

You need to get ya facts right mate! Seriously.. Typical sceptic

No company running a Pyramid Scheme can run in Australia full stop! Can't happen!
http://www.dsaa.asn....gal-schemes.asp

#16 S15 sxytime

• Car:S15 GT spec R

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:24 PM

View PostVarvs, on 23 April 2015 - 05:48 PM, said:

your ad says no experience needed?

and its a 'team business' so maybe i can learn off one of the other guys shagging your bird.
Mate, thats f**kin gold !!! And you post before that is great, I take my hat off to you sir.

#17 loz

• Car:Nissan 200SX S14.5

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:40 PM

POPULAR

My friends video sums it up perfectly :

#18 Chappy

• Car:2009 V36 370GT Sedan

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:06 AM

What happened to my post? I didn't get an answer, is Jenna up for some team exercises?

Also, Avon is a glorified pyramid scheme.

#19 antonio

• Car:S14

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:53 AM

I live in a fun and healthy lifestyle.

Money now plz.

#20 GHOSTY

• Car:'02 S15

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:30 AM

#21 blind_injustice

• Car:GM Test pilot

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:21 AM

I am always looking to work with like minded professionals such as myself.... Yea right...

#22 Pointless dribbler

• Car:94 180sx

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:21 PM

And when is this free weekend....

#23 Judas

• Car:S1 - S14

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:23 AM

Pfft.. pyramids
Posted Image

#24 Judas

• Car:S1 - S14

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:25 AM

also how are the swear filters these days ya cunts

good.

FUCK OFF DONT COMBINE MY SPAM

Edited by Judas, 13 April 2016 - 08:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!