Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
S13 S14 S15 Washer Bottle Replacement (FMIC piping in the way) - Hardtuned.net
←  Nissan Silvia (nissansilvia.com)

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

S13 S14 S15 Washer Bottle Replacement (FMI...

matausi's Photo matausi 09 Mar 2017

Hi all,

What have people done to replace this when their off the shelf kit cold side piping is in the way and cannot run the factory bottle?

Aside from rewelding the piping to make it fit

Cheers,

(Locky)'s Photo (Locky) 09 Mar 2017

buy a decent kit like greddy that come with all the bits to move it out of the way
Make your own
Universal bottle
Relocate to passenger side (What I did because I put oil cooler there)

matausi's Photo matausi 10 Mar 2017

View Post(Locky), on 09 March 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

buy a decent kit like greddy that come with all the bits to move it out of the way
Make your own
Universal bottle

What is the method to relocate to the passenger side?

Another method is i've read up some people make a new bracket and rotate it 90 degrees?

Varvs's Photo Varvs 10 Mar 2017

Blitz FMIC kit comes with bracket to rotate the bottle out of the way.

I like the idea of relocation to permit the use of oil cooler there instead though. any tips locky?

pmod's Photo pmod 10 Mar 2017

View Postmatausi, on 10 March 2017 - 07:31 AM, said:

View Post(Locky), on 09 March 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

Make your own
Universal bottle

What is the method to relocate to the passenger side?

Another method is i've read up some people make a new bracket and rotate it 90 degrees?

Refer to the pics in this link for a bracket design.

https://forum.s15oc....white-spec.html

I did similar to mine when I had to do something to the washer bottle on my 180sx for some reason. Like Locky, I now need to make a permanent bracket to relocate a new bottle due to an oil cooler installation.

S15 sxytime's Photo S15 sxytime 10 Mar 2017

Just get a PWR, or plazmaman "kit" perfect direct fit unlike cheap Chinese copy of Japanese intercooler "kits"

(Locky)'s Photo (Locky) 11 Mar 2017

fit easily suprisingly, dont have car with me atm so dont have good pics, kinda hard to explain but did it with a flat bar and a right angle brackeet. Just need to extend the wires and run the hose still
Attached Image

CraZeeE's Photo CraZeeE 12 Mar 2017

I too did a washer relocation with flat bar to allow me to get an oil cooler in.
Washer side was easy.
Oil cooler side took a few experiments to get the cooler in there... but only needed a few welds to make all of the brackets.

Pics attached which may be of some use...:

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image