Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
things that annoy you - Hardtuned.net - Page 217

Jump to content


* * * * - 3 votes

things that annoy you 

6502 replies to this topic

#6481 Initial_Dan

  • Joined:26-April 04
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Silvia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

When I come back to NS.com and the format is all changed.

EDIT: 10 years old in two days, who's giving me a party?

Edited by Initial_Dan, 24 April 2014 - 01:16 PM.


#6482 STR8E180

  • Joined:30-April 03
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:37 AM

 Initial_Dan, on 24 April 2014 - 01:15 PM, said:

When I come back to NS.com and the format is all changed.

EDIT: 10 years old in two days, who's giving me a party?

i remember you!!!

#6483 shortshifta

  • Joined:14-August 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:200sx

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:12 PM

When f**ks cough or sneeze on you. Had a *milkshake* do this today at work whilst i was eating lunch, learn some manners you karrrntt!!!

#6484 chris_c30

  • Joined:29-December 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s14a 200sx

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:35 AM

Working for a company through a host employer for 2 plus years and having f all sick days and then being employed by the company put on probation and not being able to have a sick day

#6485 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

 shortshifta, on 28 April 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

When f**ks cough or sneeze on you. Had a *milkshake* do this today at work whilst i was eating lunch, learn some manners you karrrntt!!!

Should of at minimum stabbed him in the colon.

#6486 pmod

  • Joined:13-May 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:06 AM

 antonio, on 23 May 2014 - 07:56 AM, said:

 shortshifta, on 28 April 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

When f**ks cough or sneeze on you. Had a *milkshake* do this today at work whilst i was eating lunch, learn some manners you karrrntt!!!

Should of at minimum stabbed him in the colon.

8==============D

#6487 Varvs

  • Joined:21-December 07
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:97 180sx Type X

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:03 AM

 chris_c30, on 23 May 2014 - 07:35 AM, said:

Working for a company through a host employer for 2 plus years and having f all sick days and then being employed by the company put on probation and not being able to have a sick day

Both of those things are illegal.

#6488 Wizard

  • Joined:09-February 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Moneypit

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

He doesn't get sick days because he is pro-cyclist. Ask any judge.

#6489 brent47

  • Joined:29-January 04
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:jdm 15

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:18 PM

LoL ^

Anyone else find try hard fake number plates in the windscreen annoying?

#6490 chris_c30

  • Joined:29-December 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s14a 200sx

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:36 PM

 Wizard, on 23 May 2014 - 11:42 AM, said:

He doesn't get sick days because he is pro-cyclist. Ask any judge.
haha makes sense now.... and whats illegal? I didnt think the probation was since technically I only just got employed by this company

#6491 Varvs

  • Joined:21-December 07
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:97 180sx Type X

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

you are supposed to be eligible for permanent employment after 6 months of contract.

on probation you have full-time rights (if you are employed full time) so immediate access to sick leave, you will accrue annual leave, etc.

without more info about your specific situation, i couldnt tell you more without being potentially misleading.

#6492 chris_c30

  • Joined:29-December 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s14a 200sx

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:58 PM

Well either way im just making it on caffeine and like 2 hours sleep

#6493 Varvs

  • Joined:21-December 07
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:97 180sx Type X

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:25 PM

yeah keep in mind that while probation is a thing, you are still employed fulltime/part-time/whatever and entitled to everything in your agreement.

this is why a lot of places will do '6 month contract with view to permanency' because its basically the same deal but they can f**k you over on the first 6 months of sick/annual leave.

#6494 chris_c30

  • Joined:29-December 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s14a 200sx

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

This is only three months and I dont really want to cause a stir if I dont have to

#6495 Darell

  • Joined:06-October 16
  • Location:Australia ACT
  • Car:Ford Falcon

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:28 AM

It annoys me when people do not follow the simple rules of decorum.

#6496 B00sted180

  • Joined:26-March 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:180SX

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:55 AM

Since this thread has poped its head back up....... microwaves which continue to beep even after you have opened the door

#6497 MeRlz

  • Joined:19-March 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:180sx Type X

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:02 PM

View PostB00sted180, on 21 October 2016 - 09:55 AM, said:

Since this thread has poped its head back up....... microwaves which continue to beep even after you have opened the door

People that take their food out of the microwave with 1 second left. Then don't clear the timer.

#6498 adm15

  • Joined:17-February 15
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:s15

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:27 PM

People who put smelly shit food in the microwave at work and leave their disgusting leftovers in the fridge to go mouldy. Then whinge when you tell them off. Cunts.

#6499 STR8E180

  • Joined:30-April 03
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:41 PM

View Postadm15, on 21 October 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

People who put smelly shit food in the microwave at work and leave their disgusting leftovers in the fridge to go mouldy. Then whinge when you tell them off. Cunts.
i have to put up with these cunts at work as well aye
fucken shits me off as well

#6500 pmod

  • Joined:13-May 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:11 AM

View PostSTR8E180, on 21 October 2016 - 09:41 PM, said:

View Postadm15, on 21 October 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

People who put smelly shit food in the microwave at work and leave their disgusting leftovers in the fridge to go mouldy. Then whinge when you tell them off. Cunts.
i have to put up with these cunts at work as well aye
fucken shits me off as well

This, plus on the train trip home. It's not all the time, but occasionally someone on the afternoon Ethnic-Express I catch decide that the other passengers need to be more worldly, and so they introduce some food odours from the 3rd world for us to enjoy.

#6501 Pointless dribbler

  • Joined:27-June 06
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:94 180sx

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:24 AM

Getting on the ps4 to play online with mates, which is not very often these days. Only to find I need to download like 10gb of updates to play.


And slow internet.

#6502 Varvs

  • Joined:21-December 07
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:97 180sx Type X

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:33 PM

does PS4 not offer a function to install updates while the console is sleeping?

my xbox installs updates in 'always on' mode, which is a lower power hibernation sort of thing.havent actually had to install an update in ages, unless i just got the game or the update just came out that night.

#6503 Pointless dribbler

  • Joined:27-June 06
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:94 180sx

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:01 PM

Yeah it does. But i only play once a month if im lucky so I always turn it off.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!