Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
BUILD SHIT CAR, CALL EVERY ONE HATER - Hardtuned.net - Page 8

- - - - -

BUILD SHIT CAR, CALL EVERY ONE HATER Silvia

263 replies to this topic

#211 kriss

• Car:A31 - CHEV

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

View PostSIKMREX, on 21 April 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

x2 such a waste of $$$$ you will never see again. A few years down the track you will regret going this. Should of just got a Skyline or 200SX

lol what the f**k???

#212 Laundo

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:07 AM

coz skylines and 200sx's increase in value, specially if you can provide wall tap pics and bumper damage

#213 R32GTRS

• Car:RB25 R32gtst

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

nah but at least they will be fun to drive unlike this fking thing

#214 george.k

• Car:200sx

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

View Postkriss, on 21 April 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

View PostSIKMREX, on 21 April 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

x2 such a waste of $$$$ you will never see again. A few years down the track you will regret going this. Should of just got a Skyline or 200SX

lol what the f**k???

Because we modify cars to make cash right?
modifying cars= loss of money

just let the kid do what he chooses and support the bloke with constructive criticism. its not ur money! spend ur cash how u like as he will with his
from his ideas i like the way its going suspension parts and ideas to keep the power down trial and error.
at least hes trying.

good luck buddy

#215 tumbleweed

• Car:Missile

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

View PostDylan Smith, on 20 April 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

thread bump...
just recieved delivery of my new sss brakes dba 4000series slotted front rotors and street series slotters for the rear disc brake conversion...
new yellow speed fully adjustable coilovers come in a week aswell as the new solid 27mm adjustable front sway bar with new super pro buches...
got the head back from jackos...acid dipped retensioned vavle springs balanced cams and replaced guides...now ready to put back together and chucked in the car...

Re tensioned valve springs & balanced cams? :wtf1:

#216 MAT_G

• Car:S14 series 2

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

i saw this in the show and shine at twilight drift last night and it actually looks pretty nice and the colour of the paint is amazing by the way nice work and the black parts in the front bar look ALOT better in person.....but why did you have the front mount on if its not turboed yet?

Edited by MAT_G, 22 April 2012 - 10:42 AM.

#217 R32/Liberty

• Car:Liberty GT Spec B

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

All I see is torque steer. Haha.

#218 Dylan Smith

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

Been without a net connection so to answer questions in general is we modify cars they way we want not to re sell and try make money cause it doesn't work that way ahaha...money is not the issue at hand I can afford it...as for suspension the yellow speeds are the best entry level setup on the market right now and are dirt cheap...lowering the front equals more weight pushed towards the front to try keep weight over the wheels...they ddo not make a replacement sway bar as the sttandard is a 24mm just replacing buches with super pro ones...engine mods are roughly listed on the 1st or 2nd page if u read and there is no underthinking here I have a nismo lsd I do not have a par set yet but am in the process of getting the best price looking around 5-6k atm for a full 5 dog gear and syncro swap...and the afm is the z32 and is more than enuff for this car I have 550cc injectors I already know a place that will nistune and dyno...yes u balance cams because of wear over time and u retension valve springs because after 300000kms they tend to loosten off I have tomei rocker arms to prevent flicking a rocker arm at 7k...the turbo is a GT2871rs with spider manifold to keep the ac pump...I have a w10 avenir motor which is standard turbo because the gtir motors are dogs...the pistons are being replaced with forged 20thou bigger pistons as I'm boring the block to ensure straight cylinders...as for seeing it at the show thnx for the compliment and the muddy drive in didn't help ahaha and the fmi is currently a cold air intake setup as the front bar looked like shit and empty without it...if I missed anything too bad haha

#219 Dylan Smith

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

As for parts update picked up a full vzr rear axel including brakes callipers brake and handbrake lines control arms for the disc brake conversion

#220 country drift

• Car:SR20 Onevia

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

View PostDylan Smith, on 24 April 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

Been without a net connection so to answer questions in general is we modify cars they way we want not to re sell and try make money cause it doesn't work that way ahaha...money is not the issue at hand I can afford it...as for suspension the yellow speeds are the best entry level setup on the market right now and are dirt cheap...lowering the front equals more weight pushed towards the front to try keep weight over the wheels...they ddo not make a replacement sway bar as the sttandard is a 24mm just replacing buches with super pro ones...engine mods are roughly listed on the 1st or 2nd page if u read and there is no underthinking here I have a nismo lsd I do not have a par set yet but am in the process of getting the best price looking around 5-6k atm for a full 5 dog gear and syncro swap...and the afm is the z32 and is more than enuff for this car I have 550cc injectors I already know a place that will nistune and dyno...yes u balance cams because of wear over time and u retension valve springs because after 300000kms they tend to loosten off I have tomei rocker arms to prevent flicking a rocker arm at 7k...the turbo is a GT2871rs with spider manifold to keep the ac pump...I have a w10 avenir motor which is standard turbo because the gtir motors are dogs...the pistons are being replaced with forged 20thou bigger pistons as I'm boring the block to ensure straight cylinders...as for seeing it at the show thnx for the compliment and the muddy drive in didn't help ahaha and the fmi is currently a cold air intake setup as the front bar looked like shit and empty without it...if I missed anything too bad haha

that is all....

but seriously man, MAKE A KIT then we can get an idea of how many idiots there are in the world by looking at your sales figures

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: imagesCA6QG72M.jpg

Edited by country drift, 24 April 2012 - 12:17 PM.

#221 R32GTRS

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

haha CAI

#222 STR8E180

• Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

Posted Image

#223 STR8E180

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

Posted Image

#224 Dylan Smith

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

Look the fmi is purely asthetics i just gave it a purpose for now...but if u wanna start taking stabs at shit...u drift fags dnt need ur giant ass wings u put on ur bog stocker nuggets...only need a wing at 120+ and i highly doubt u panzies have the nuts to drift at those speeds...

#225 STR8E180

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

For the haters <3

settle down mate why u hating for?

its just funny
i remember when i was doing my apprenticeship there was a guy who had a intercooler cable tied to the front of his car so it looked turbo charged
you and him must be friends :lol: wouldnt be surprised if u knew each other

#226 R32/Liberty

• Car:Liberty GT Spec B

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

That FMIC reminds me of my mate's car back in the day haha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#227 Glynnside

• Car:RB24 180sx

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

How isnt this thread in the jokes section yet?

#228 biancs

• Car:s15 and s15

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

interfail

#229 tumbleweed

• Car:Missile

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostSTR8E180, on 24 April 2012 - 12:50 PM, said:

Posted Image

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: tumblr_lzo82kpRIZ1qf8rrg.jpg

#230 kriss

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

Posted Image

#231 83 Rolla

• Car:KE 70 Corolla

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

I still struggle to see how this works?

The only way to put more weight over the front wheels is to physically put more weight obver the axle. Or custom spring rates front to rear.

But please do explain your thinking behind the lower front helping with traction? I could be wrong

#232 kriss

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

View Post83 Rolla, on 24 April 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

I still struggle to see how this works?

The only way to put more weight over the front wheels is to physically put more weight obver the axle. Or custom spring rates front to rear.

But please do explain your thinking behind the lower front helping with traction? I could be wrong

Aren't cars full of water? So tip it forward and it all goes to the front

#233 R32GTRS

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

he sounds like some sort of engineer guys

#234 STR8E180

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

Tomei make rocker arms
Boring is to ensure straight cylinders
Retension valve springs
Balanced cams
Gtir motors are dogs
Lower the front of a car to put more weight on the front wheels
Front mount intercooler being used as cold air intake

http://nissansilvia....l=&fromsearch=1

#235 gatebrahh

• Car:s13 onevia

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:18 PM

View Postgatebrahh, on 18 February 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

paint the whole bottom of the lip. that black part in the middle looks shithouse

just to reiterate, paint the whole bottom of the lip. that black part in the middle looks shithouse.

also those wheels arn't too bad just chuck in some spacers and you will be sweet.

#236 Chidge

• Car:3 SP25GT

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

View PostSTR8E180, on 24 April 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

Tomei make rocker arms
Boring is to ensure straight cylinders
Retension valve springs
Gtir motors are dogs
Lower the front of a car to put more weight on the front wheels
Front mount intercooler being used as cold air intake

http://nissansilvia....l=&fromsearch=1

Seems legit.

#237 horrace

• Car:Nissan C34 Stagea

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

this thread is best thread

#238 biancs

• Car:s15 and s15

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

lolsar build thread

#239 Dylan Smith

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

Wow retards on this site truly have no idea -_-...come see me when ur pinged out nugget blows an engine so I can laugh at you...

#240 SIKMREX

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:52 PM

No its you that has no idea. Come see us when you have worked your crappy front wheel drive car is just that a crappy front wheel drive car built up to autosalon spoec.

Its a shame autosalon is still not around you could have entered

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!