Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Do not park your car @ - Hardtuned.net

Do not park your car @ 

52 replies to this topic

#1 Siddr20

• Car:Chaser JZX100

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:40 PM

So another car got stolen yesterday at miranda car-park.

This time a r34 skyline.

Just letting you all know to be cautious and be-aware of thefts in that car-park. Im sure you all know atleast 5 cars have been stolen from there in past few weeks!!

If you still intend on parking, perhaps try parking on the street (busy street), or security parking.

Dont give these theives a chance, so they can give up and piss off else-where.

Ta,

#2 Bejlus

• Car:Nissan Silvia Onevia (180sx Front)

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:25 PM

I dont know why they cant issue some undercover cops around there for a bit?

cops hopeless, never wanna do anything..

#3 Jun

• Car:180SX

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:34 PM

and seriously they r like down the road.

im sure at least one cop could be spared for this job

#4 JBs15

• Car:Nissan Silvia s15

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:05 PM

View PostBejlus, on Feb 13 2008, 07:08 PM, said:

I dont know why they cant issue some undercover cops around there for a bit?

cops hopeless, never wanna do anything..

when my car got hit in the car park at work someone left me a number plate of the car but that wasn't good enough for em to even check it out. correct me if i'm wrong but isn't leaving the scene of an accident without leaving details a crime (not as bad as murder but you still get f**ked up for it) ... this just gives me the impression that you can hit someone else's car and get away with it. croc of shit if you ask me. ill just finish here before i even get started on a long arse rant.

#5 UR33DY

• Car:S14A rb2630det Baby chasing 400rwkw

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:15 PM

jbs515

they dont do crap its BS!

the cops are to busy learning wat a blow off valve/ inter cooler is..

its time they fight some real crime

#6 Jun

• Car:180SX

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:58 PM

that hitting a car and leaving the scene is a crime.

and they would get f**ked up, especially if u do an insurance claim ;)

#7 JBs15

• Car:Nissan Silvia s15

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:38 PM

damage wasnt severe enough to make a claim but its the principal and the fact that people can get away with just about everything these days.

#8 crump

• Car:ae 86 sprinter

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:17 PM

y rnt the cops fighting real crime instead of focusing on p platers and import drivers... fair enuff if they do sumthin dangerous on a main street but most the time i get pulled over is cos the cop sees me and just feels like doin a rbt... its fkd... they dont even care wen a car is stolen cos their to busy sittin on their arse eatin donuts lazy cnts

#9 Monstar_100

• Car:Ducati

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:29 PM

i think we should bait some one!

leave a hotted up car in the car park and Watch it like a hawk!... Then if some one goes to steal it, a heap of us could have words with these people...

Car theaves= SCUM!

#10 JDM 20T

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:12 PM

A fknnmenn to this PIN UP . DONT PARK MIRANDA WESTFIELDS ITS A FKN SHIT HOLE

#11 Varvs

• Car:97 180sx Type X

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:03 AM

I saw like 3 silvias up miranda last night

you guys are game.

#12 SIRS15_D21F72

• Car:Nissan JDM Silvia Spec-R S15

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:18 AM

lol ....

i had my s15 parked up at miranda car park the other week.....
lol stockies on the back wheels on the front... big exhaust... kit ... carbon bonnet..... lol that would have been thieves chocolate....

pssht bitches too scared to steal a black man's car :P

hahaha...

nah but honestly cops these days are absolute gronks... im driving thru liverpool on a main street doin the speed limit i get pulled over and had my car searched and stripped for 2 almost 3 hours..... lil vl commy get's sideways around the corner infront of me n the cop and he doesnt do shit... doesnt call out no1 else for assistance to get the *milkshake*... no its jus us tuners.... they love learning about motor's and red labelling wateva they can get there hands on ... lol why would u need vented brakes if you have cross drilled and slotted rotor's... !!! PIGS PIGS PIGS!

:P SIRS15 :P:P

#13 B'sS13

• Car:s13 silvia stagea AE71

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:48 AM

make a simple kill switch it will take u 5 minits to make and 5 hours for the scum to find. some advice dont put it any where near the dash.

or just paint your car with a brush no *milkshake* will touch it, then you can write witty remarks with chalk

#14 Rally boy

• Car:Evo 7, S14a

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:53 AM

i live near that shopping centre and always hear sr's flying up and down that carpark, esp on a thurs nite.. so there are still guys parking there...

#15 JDM 20T

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:48 PM

Since my S14 got stolen from there i have parked there surprisngly 3 times. Once in security parking n the other two woolies side (FTW fukkkkk Cinema side)

I have full insurance, 3 point Alarm & A CLUB LOCK so the chances of someone taking my S15 from me are slim ! In saying that i couldn't help but think if my car was still there lol....

PPL Just be warey and SMART. Get a Alarm installed, CLUB LOCK & FULL Insurance= Problem solved !

#16 Siddr20

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

Full insurance is the only way to save your car at the end of the day!!

#17 pharo

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:54 AM

full insurance wont save ur car... just saves ur wallet and ur debt bank account :P

alarm brothers, alarm!

and a good one at that!

#18 Varvs

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:41 PM

Best idea if you absolutely have no other option is to go to the valet/carwash parking on the kingsway entrance. takes 2.5hrs for a wash and vaccum and costs $35 but you get your car back AND its clean as a bonus. :lol:

#19 JDM 20T

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:59 PM

View PostVarvs, on Apr 9 2008, 03:24 PM, said:

Best idea if you absolutely have no other option is to go to the valet/carwash parking on the kingsway entrance. takes 2.5hrs for a wash and vaccum and costs $35 but you get your car back AND its clean as a bonus. :lol:

LOL r u serious??? Why would u fork out 35 bux when u can pay $ 4 and park in their security parking?? Hahahahah

#20 crump

• Car:ae 86 sprinter

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:35 PM

View PostINX75Y, on Apr 9 2008, 03:42 PM, said:

LOL r u serious??? Why would u fork out 35 bux when u can pay $ 4 and park in their security parking?? Hahahahah

and then another 4 bux to wash ur car at he new 24 hr place atkirrawee. same as carlovers with the gerni u do it urself
got bored at 2 on sunday morning and washed my car there

#21 JDM 20T

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:19 PM

View Postcrump, on Apr 9 2008, 09:18 PM, said:

and then another 4 bux to wash ur car at he new 24 hr place atkirrawee. same as carlovers with the gerni u do it urself

Lollll im laughing my head off here h :woot: ahahaha

#22 Varvs

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:09 PM

Coz Im lazy and wanted my car washed and vac'd? I actually got it polished too coz there was a few swirl marks in the paint...all gone now though.

If i didnt want it washed id go security parking tho..

#23 Rayza

• Car:s13 sr20de

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:06 PM

Had my s13 almost broken into last week, was parked up the top of westfileds, was only gone 2 hours tops and came back and the lock had been f**ked, must have tried to hit a flat head into the lock to jimmy it or something, lucky but aint parking there anymore.

#24 Siddr20

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:04 PM

Looks like its still happening at that location :(

Hense why i made this thread :)

Avoid it if you can!!

#25 Number 1

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:49 PM

where is this? i need to wash my car

#26 Pinchy

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:59 PM

View Postrayd, on Jul 10 2008, 05:02 PM, said:

where is this? i need to wash my car

same lol, so is it carlovers at kirrawee thats open 24hrs? do you have an address?

#27 Number 1

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:01 PM

it might be the one just down from justjap? or am i in the wrong street

#28 Number 1

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:21 PM

found in . it is next door to just jap. $4 for 6 minutes of gurni.
make sure you take gold coins. gothere with notes. damit

#29 one-eighty-sx

• Car:1996 180sx

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:37 PM

I agree in theory...If a cop was allocated there would be at least SOME chance that theives would be caught but imagine how hard it would be to actually catch someone in the act. Surely tons of people walk past ALL the time going back to their cars and they dont notice or report anything. I think that the shopping centre has a greater interest in supplying volume security. I beleive the only way this would work is by a mass volume approach that is more vissual for the theives. It just becomes too hard or annoying to steal from there...then again they'll just pack up and move somewhere else to steal. Never going to stop this one. Appreciate the heads up. Insurance is unfortunately a necessity. Even worse it will go up due to this crap happening too.

View PostJun, on Feb 14 2008, 12:17 AM, said:

and seriously they r like down the road.

im sure at least one cop could be spared for this job

#30 flying_higher

• Car:Suprise

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:25 PM

yeah i always take the gf car when parking in shopping centres due to this happening so regulary. she dont care her car insured for more than its worth lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!