It's time to say THANKS! Are you a devoted NS/HT Member? If so click here for something special

Howmuch drifting in act? 

4 replies to this topic

#1 Mundy88

• Car:S13/r32

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

Hay guys i am from tas and i have been drifting for 6 months now and am hooked! Me and my missers is thinking about moving to a c t for a while and i was wondering howbig the drifting sceen is up there???? We have a meeting every month prittymuch down hear so yeah is it worth keeping my car and bringing it or selling it?? Cheers guys Mark

#2 bradsm87

• Car:2002 S15 Spec S GT

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

Shit all mate. Maybe 2 drift days a year at Wakefield Park which is an hour away. Just move up here and come back every Tas drift round with me!

#3 Mundy88

• Car:S13/r32

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:11 PM

Ah really?? Thats shit as aye. Would cost somuch to cum back all the time tho :-( the cost of living is heaps more up there but yeah dunno wether ill keep my s13 if we do.

#4 Stinkypoo

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:51 PM

There are no tracks to drift in ACT.

As mentioned, Wakefield is the closed track we can drift at about 1 hour away. This year there have been 3 drift practise days organised by Initial Drift Australia, but there have also been some other days held by other clubs/organisations. Driving sports have planned a friday drift practise day in the next few weeks. And Raceline have a Drift "Matsuri" that a lot of people have entered.

A few of us are planning another trip to Japan to drift there next year.

#5 bradsm87

• Car:2002 S15 Spec S GT

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

Yeah flights out of canberra are a total rip.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!