Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Eastern Creek - Skid Pan Drift School - Hardtuned.net

Eastern Creek - Skid Pan Drift School 

9 replies to this topic

#1 turb0_pwnage

• Car:1995 180SX

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:32 PM

Hi Guys

I'm a complete nub when it comes to drifting so I've signed up for the skid pan drift school at eastern creek on monday 4th Oct. Instructors sit in the car with you. Course is wet down so you dont have to spend cash on tyres. Would be great to meet some of you guys out there. $200 if your keen.

http://www.drivingso...u/drift-school/

#2 green_pea

• Car:180esex bro

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:17 AM

View Postturb0_pwnage, on 25 September 2010 - 11:32 PM, said:

Hi Guys

I'm a complete nub when it comes to drifting so I've signed up for the skid pan drift school at eastern creek on monday 4th Oct. Instructors sit in the car with you. Course is wet down so you dont have to spend cash on tyres. Would be great to meet some of you guys out there. $200 if your keen.

how much track time do you get?

#3 RAGER

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:23 AM

its say you need full license ?

do they check ?

haha

#4 KidDynamite

• Car:S14A

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:51 PM

Hi Guys

few facts for u:

-check ur tryes before u go out and when u finish cuz i guarntee u u shred tyres (not as bad in the dry) but u still use a fair bit of rubber
-i was a noob too then one 1 in the twlight drift and i got the hang of it its about feeling ur car utube vids help aswell
-and have fun :P

#5 green_pea

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:05 AM

View PostKidDynamite, on 27 September 2010 - 12:51 PM, said:

Hi Guys

few facts for u:

-check ur tryes before u go out and when u finish cuz i guarntee u u shred tyres (not as bad in the dry) but u still use a fair bit of rubber
-i was a noob too then one 1 in the twlight drift and i got the hang of it its about feeling ur car utube vids help aswell
-and have fun :P

if your down to the belts, then yeah maybe take a spare set of tyres. you will take a mm or 2 of the tread if you drive hard so no need to take spare tyres.

#6 Singstar

• Car:200sx

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:45 PM

In two nights, I've done about an hour of total time on the skid pan, on one pair of tires. If you have a spastic wheel alignment like KD, you will lose tires. But on the wet concrete, which has essentially no grip, tire's will last a fair bit.

#7 green_pea

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:16 AM

View PostWizard, on 28 September 2010 - 07:45 PM, said:

In two nights, I've done about an hour of total time on the skid pan, on one pair of tires. If you have a spastic wheel alignment like KD, you will lose tires. But on the wet concrete, which has essentially no grip, tire's will last a fair bit.

yeah true, im running 0 deg camber so i have no gay camber wear :shades:

#8 Varvs

• Car:97 180sx Type X

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:16 PM

How often does this run? I cant make monday but me and a few mates are definitely interested.

#9 Singstar

• Car:200sx

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:29 AM

Night sessions are once or twice a month, on a friday. They've changed next one to a saturday night. I prefer it to a daytime one, cars run a lot cooler =)

#10 turb0_pwnage

• Car:1995 180SX

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:24 AM

Shame none of you guys could make it. Had a great time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!