Soccer! 

50 replies to this topic

#1 zozo32

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:26 PM

hey guys

i thought id make a general soccer thread as there wasnt one. what leagues are you guys most into and teams you follow?

just watched the man utd v chelsea epl game and im so f***ing pissed off!!!!
anyone else catch it?
was not a penalty and i beleive that the line man really should have given the benifit of the doubt due to the situation of the game and how it has effected the race.
that prob sounds very bias but idc lol. we always get robbed.

go man utd!

#2 180_DK

• Car:180SX

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:28 AM

Im a Chelsea supporter and imo Man Utd lost it because Ferguson is a cocky bastard. He starts Ronaldo who is in the top 3 in the world on the bench, as well as tevez. Rooney's goal was due to a stupid mistake. I do agree with you however that it wasnt a hand ball. But there was a more obvious one earlier in the game that the ref didnt pick up.

Now im predicting Chelsea for the double, Man Utd has to play West ham who is a bogey team for them.

#3 Flying180

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:31 AM

View Post180_DK, on Apr 28 2008, 08:41 AM, said:

Im a Chelsea supporter and imo Man Utd lost it because Ferguson is a cocky bastard. He starts Ronaldo who is in the top 3 in the world on the bench, as well as tevez. Rooney's goal was due to a stupid mistake. I do agree with you however that it wasnt a hand ball. But there was a more obvious one earlier in the game that the ref didnt pick up.

Just because he's number 3 in the world doesn't mean he should start every game on the field. Managers have to consider current situations, current performances, current injuries or muscle soreness.

I agree the Ferguson is ballsy, but that is why he is such a successful Manager.

#4 sr20jazz

• Car:Sil80 SR20DET

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

You think Man Utd were bad? Have a look at who Barcelona left out of their team and lost 2-0.

They basically gave the title to Real on a platter, fair enough there was a fair chance that they were not going to be able to get there but sheesh.

#5 level_100%_warned

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

O......M.....G bestest thread ever :P

ARSENAL FTMFW!!!!!!!!

to bad they got no hope anymore for this year but :(

#6 Flying180

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:51 AM

Anyone watch the Chelsea V Liverpool game this morning??

Bloody close game!!!!!

So now its Man Utd V Chelsea for the UEFA final in Moscow.

#7 180_DK

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:58 AM

View PostFlying180, on May 1 2008, 09:34 AM, said:

Anyone watch the Chelsea V Liverpool game this morning??

Bloody close game!!!!!

So now its Man Utd V Chelsea for the UEFA final in Moscow.

CHELSEAAAAAA!!!!

I woke up at 4:30 to watch it, was such a good game, I was honestly worried at 2 stages of the game, when Torres equalised in normal time. And then again when Cech stuffed up and let the Babel goal go in, was just lack of concentration towards the end.

Should have been 4-2 but Essien's goal was dissallowed when the ref thought Reina's view was being blocked......

Frank Lampards penalty, very emotional considering his mother passed away a week ago.

Drogba, what a gun, silenced Benitez who has been calling him a diver by scoring 2 great goals.

Cant wait for the final, its gonna be awesome, the same 2 teams are battling for the premier league and champions league

GO CHELSEA!@!

#8 Flying180

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:02 AM

Drogba's goal's are always something special.

Yeah, i reckon the final will be a mad game. Spewing if you're and English Man U or Chelsea fan. LOL @ the game being in Moscow :lol:

#9 180_DK

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:05 AM

View PostFlying180, on May 1 2008, 09:45 AM, said:

Drogba's goal's are always something special.

Yeah, i reckon the final will be a mad game. Spewing if you're and English Man U or Chelsea fan. LOL @ the game being in Moscow :lol:

Yeah but its fair, neutral ground for both. Although Ferguson said he would rather play Liverpool in the final because Chelsea has good russian support due to Imbromavich (owner) being Russian. :)

#10 Flying180

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:08 AM

True. It would be good to see how many supporters there are for each team. Hopefully they all wear the colours.

If you lived in Europe, would you travel to watch Chelsea in the final? (if you could get a ticket)

I would, but i'm a Man U fan :P

#11 180_DK

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:12 AM

View PostFlying180, on May 1 2008, 09:51 AM, said:

True. It would be good to see how many supporters there are for each team. Hopefully they all wear the colours.

If you lived in Europe, would you travel to watch Chelsea in the final? (if you could get a ticket)

Ahaha I definately would.

Im in melbourne and me and a couple of mates are considering it, but I know we wont go.

Tickets sold out well before today. apparantly they're scalping for 1500 euro. for crap seats.

I was hoping you guys would lose to Barca, we have a much better record against barca then man u.

#12 Flying180

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:15 AM

View Post180_DK, on May 1 2008, 09:25 AM, said:

Im in melbourne and me and a couple of mates are considering it, but I know we wont go.

Tickets sold out well before today. apparantly they're scalping for 1500 euro. for crap seats.

I was hoping you guys would lose to Barca, we have a much better record against barca then man u.

Yeah, left it a bit late dude :lol:

The last report i heard was 1400 for basically standing! fark that. Some desperate bastards will pay it though.

Better prepare yourself, Man U is on a role. :wub:

#13 180_DK

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:17 AM

View PostFlying180, on May 1 2008, 09:58 AM, said:

View Post180_DK, on May 1 2008, 09:25 AM, said:

Yeah, left it a bit late dude :lol:

The last report i heard was 1400 for basically standing! fark that. Some desperate bastards will pay it though.

Better prepare yourself, Man U is on a role. :wub:

How are you on a roll, you beat a depleted barca.

We beat you on saturday, we have closed the gap in the premierleague title race. and we will beat you in moscow :)

#14 Flying180

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:21 AM

haha, Chelsea peaked too early :P

#15 monkey_magic

• Car:'99 JDM Spec R S15

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:52 PM

DAMN YOU CHELSEA, next year liverpool :(

#16 BooBiEzzZz

• Car:ROTOR!!

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:12 AM

Man U will win EPL! Chelsea wont get 3 points off newcastle!

sad to say this but Chelsea will win the champions league cause Man U play homo soccer in europe!

GO the red devils!!

#17 sr20jazz

• Car:Sil80 SR20DET

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:47 AM

I thought the Liverpool vs Chelsea game was quite good. Being a Liverpool supporter i thought the game was pretty fair but the best team won on the day.

I love Frank Lampard as well so didn't mind so much losing to him.

Man U will hit the double. Scholes has been waiting for this moment for like nine years cause he missed the first Champions League win. That will pump the Red Devils up like anything else. I would imagine he will also retire at the end of the season so they will get up!

#18 Ash85

• Car:S13 Silvia

Posted 04 May 2008 - 11:29 AM

well united thumped the hammers so the pressure is really on chelsea. while i don't like newcastle's chances of knocking off chelsea on monday it still will be a tough game for chelsea. can't wait for champion's league final, will prob head into the city to watch it and have some drinks. GO UNITED!!!

#19 zozo32

Posted 04 May 2008 - 11:25 PM

ohhhhh yeaaaaaa go man utd!

see nani's headbutt against neill? lol. was soft but right decision.

im not a real fan of tevez but his goal was pretty good.

dunno newcastle is in form but prob will struggle to hold chelsea. god i hate chelsea lol.

#20 180_DK

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:41 AM

Well pressure is back on Manchester, Chelsea easily took care of Newcastle, Michael Ballack is in awesome form, he has an awesome header, probably because he is like 6'5.

Good thing about the last round on Monday morning next week is all the games are on at the same time, so you cant study the results before you play.

CHELSEAAAAA!!!!

#21 Flying180

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:45 AM

View Post180_DK, on May 6 2008, 10:54 AM, said:

Well pressure is back on Manchester, Chelsea easily took care of Newcastle, Michael Ballack is in awesome form, he has an awesome header, probably because he is like 6'5.

Good thing about the last round on Monday morning next week is all the games are on at the same time, so you cant study the results before you play.

CHELSEAAAAA!!!!

so true :yes:
The way it should be.

Chelsea are definitely going really well at the moment :S

#22 MeRlz

• Car:180sx Type X

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:52 PM

carn DROGBA!!!!

#23 drako62176

• Car:nissan 200SX S14 kouki 1998

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:35 AM

View Post180_DK, on May 6 2008, 11:24 AM, said:

CHELSEAAAAA!!!!

there's nothing to study about haha, Man U will beat Wigan, full stop. So even if Chelsea wins, it will be all over, unless they can pull sometime like 20-0 haha.

#24 180_DK

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:45 AM

View PostCharles, on May 8 2008, 10:18 AM, said:

View Post180_DK, on May 6 2008, 11:24 AM, said:

CHELSEAAAAA!!!!

there's nothing to study about haha, Man U will beat Wigan, full stop. So even if Chelsea wins, it will be all over, unless they can pull sometime like 20-0 haha.

Well Wigan managed a draw against Chelsea, however I've heard they're not even training this week, because they really dont care lol.

#25 kizzza

• Car:BNR32 GTR

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:43 PM

LEEDS UNITED WoooOooooo LOL

first play off game tuesday morning...Championship here we come :P

#26 level_100%_warned

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:45 PM

View Postkizzza, on May 8 2008, 05:26 PM, said:

LEEDS UNITED WoooOooooo LOL

LOOOOOOOOL!!!!

i used to go for them before they got relegated :(

then i changed to an arsenal fan....

because if people ask who do you barrack for and you say leeds united you will get so laughed at :lol:

#27 Ranger Nath

• Car:ford ranger

Posted 09 May 2008 - 04:20 AM

^^i see where your coming from but i dont care what league theyre in, relegated or now.. im a QPR fan all the way, even though we're devision 2

#28 discern

Posted 09 May 2008 - 04:41 AM

Yeah most football fans in aus are just ManU/Arse/Chelsea bandwagon fans anyway haha.

NEWCASTLE ALL THE WAY NEXT SEASON@!#

#29 180_DK

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:47 AM

View Postdiscern, on May 9 2008, 05:24 AM, said:

Yeah most football fans in aus are just ManU/Arse/Chelsea bandwagon fans anyway haha.

My logic in supporting a premier league team is simple. I go for the Carlton Blues in AFL so I go for Chelsea Blues in premier league, have been for 15 years, even when we werent that good of a team.

#30 level_100%_warned

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:36 AM

View Postdiscern, on May 9 2008, 05:24 AM, said:

you forgot liverpool....

i know heaps of people that go for liverpool

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

dfp

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!