Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
S13 SR20DET A/C Dryer? - Hardtuned.net

S13 SR20DET A/C Dryer? 

2 replies to this topic

#1 manonastick

• Car:s13 Silvia Q

Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:28 AM

Hey guys

Recently found out my compressor has burnt out on my blacktop sr20det in my 180sx and the electrical mechanic suggested me to replace the compressor and dryer at the same time but i have found no info on the dryer used on a sr20det s13 and i want to do it once and properly. Is there a drier that is a direct replacement in my car or should i just ignore it? If anyone has any idea who makes the A/C drier and the part please share it with me. Also if anyone know what oil does the A/C compressor in s13/s14 use and rebuild kit available?

Many thanks

#2 123unknown

• Car:s13

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:27 PM

Natrad sell receiver drier & compressor oil i replaced mine with one from a pulsar can't remember which model but it was a direct fit. While your at it i recommend replacing all the orings in the system

Natrad sell receiver drier & compressor oil i replaced mine with one from a pulsar can't remember which model but it was a direct fit. While your at it i recommend replacing all the orings in the system

#3 Lucius

• Car:S13 Silvia

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:57 PM

I have 1 x brand new Compressor, 1 x Brand new drier and 1 x brand new condenser.

All genuine from Nissan. I got them for a rebuild that I was doing, but ended up doing a re-shell into an S14 so don't need them any more.

Everything yours for $1000 (negotiable). Let me know if your interested, I've got the receipts for all the parts floating around somewhere as well.

all to suit S13 obviously....

Edited by Lucius, 02 January 2017 - 01:59 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!