Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What brand/model is this beast? Diff Centre - Hardtuned.net
←  Nissan Silvia (nissansilvia.com)

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

What brand/model is this beast? Diff Centre

NRG180's Photo NRG180 24 May 2017

Can anyone help Identify what this is exactly?

Attached Image

Attached Image

Spotted the box on the shelf in this guys garage while trading some 4wd wheels. The guy had it leftover from some cousins project from 10 years ago. He had no clue what it was apart from 200sx Presumably S15 that was long gone and bunch of parts abandoned. Long story short I took a leap of faith hoping for a gem. Traded this in for some obsolete Isuzu 4wd parts the guy really wanted and I saved from the bin.

On closer inspection realised this is some sort of Helical Diff. You can see the helical gears in the housing cut out. Looks like whoever did the project installed the Tomei and stuck this one in the box. I played around with it and it does not take 180sx (CA18) diff half shafts.

blingcommander's Photo blingcommander 24 May 2017

If a helical. Probs just a stock s15 centre.

blingcommander's Photo blingcommander 24 May 2017

If a helical. Probs just a stock s15 centre.
http://ozdat.com/for...hp?f=29&t=11451
Looks the same as this

pmod's Photo pmod 25 May 2017

ActionDan installed an S15 helical diff center in his S13 track car, and iirc it was a bit more effort than what people usually say. I haven't done that swap myself, so that's all I've got to go on. You might be able to hit him up for info. Here's the part of his thread where the diff center change started:

http://www.nissansil...=533091&st=1110

NRG180's Photo NRG180 07 Jun 2017

Cheers for that. I'm aware of the S15 swap ordeal. But I only have a diff centre. Now it is for sale.

NRG180's Photo NRG180 07 Jun 2017

Cheers for that. I'm aware of the S15 swap ordeal. But I only have a diff centre. Now it is for sale.