Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
do gt3076 housings fit gt3071 - Hardtuned.net

do gt3076 housings fit gt3071 

1 reply to this topic

#1 skynissan

• Car:180sx

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:24 AM

hi dont know a lot about turbos so i need your help, i have brought a gtx3071r garrett turbo that has modified gt2860rs housings witch I think is restricting the power.so I need to know what housings will fit this turbo as is to expensive to buy new garrett housings so just looking at buying an old turbo for cheap to get the housings off it ,thanks

#2 datsun180

• Car:180sx

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:17 PM

Are you talking the turbine exhaust housing swap or whole front and back housings and reuse your core? As far as I'm aware the turbine housings swap between all 30 sized turbo's but I'm not sure at all about compressor housings. I'd recommend contacting someone like Tao at Hypergear Turbochargers and discuss your possible options. https://www.facebook...rturbochargers/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!