Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Stupidly priced petrol - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

- - - - -

Stupidly priced petrol 

32 replies to this topic

#31 A31Cefiro

Because I'm suave its ok for me to act like a prick

• Classifieds Items
  • 7,863 posts
  • Car:A31 Cefiro

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

View PostSpotMan, on 27 August 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

Also you love mentioning about the sil80!

I live vicariously through her having an import as a daily since I drive a Falcon day to day, plus not many people I know on here have a missus with a cool car :)

#32 Simon-S14

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

View Postbrent47, on 28 August 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

I was going to bring this up but didn't bother, but it's the exact reason there is so many chocolates shoved in your face every time you go to pay or why EVERYTHING is 2 for $*

They do well out of it, technically profiting for people's laziness by buying crap drinks and food/lotto and durries etc.

Things smoke mart aka On the runs and now a 335mil empire

Or 7/11's for the eastern staters / Americans

Fuel is just a necessity that brings you in.

this

and nothing pisses me off more then going into one of these "servos" and then having to wait for f**king ages for some guy to make and serve coffee to 15 people... to bad if i was actually on the run...

#33 Shakey Bones

• Car:S15

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:00 AM

The price of petrol has far far less to do with the 'Australia' tax that we see with other imported goods like cars. electronics and software and way more to do with our geographic region and our own oil production : oil imports ratio. If you don't believe me take a look at the price of petrol in other Oceania countries.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!