Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Rep system is back! - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

Jump to content


* * * * * 2 votes

Rep system is back! 

reps negged pos iamnotachild
325 replies to this topic

#31 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.



Gheyyyyy

#32 Laundo

  • Joined:06-April 05
  • Location:Australia ACT

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

HA!

i have four rep points, im baller!

#33 Judas

  • Joined:20-April 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S1 - S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

I negg'd you for that ant, blew your load too fast.

#34 Laundo

  • Joined:06-April 05
  • Location:Australia ACT

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.



Gheyyyyy

I see your positive and raise you a

Quote

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day


#35 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

Premature ejacupointalation =(

#36 Flying180

  • Joined:29-March 05
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

View Post(Locky), on 29 October 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

Cant even see the rep system on mobile version
Need to figure out how to go to normal

yeah i'm figuring out how to implement that hook now.

#37 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

View PostDandrenat, on 29 October 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.



Gheyyyyy

I see your positive and raise you a

Quote

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

Damn negative glass-half full kinda person arent ya.

#38 Flying180

  • Joined:29-March 05
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

View PostDandrenat, on 29 October 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

View PostFlying180, on 29 October 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

BTW.. i can see who reps who. :lol:

i give it 2 days before you get over looking and just let the Rep Wars take place :P

I don't mind rep wars, as long as it's more positive than negative! lol

#39 Laundo

  • Joined:06-April 05
  • Location:Australia ACT

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

View PostFlying180, on 29 October 2013 - 12:55 PM, said:

View PostDandrenat, on 29 October 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

View PostFlying180, on 29 October 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

BTW.. i can see who reps who. :lol:

i give it 2 days before you get over looking and just let the Rep Wars take place :P

I don't mind rep wars, as long as it's more positive than negative! lol

if Australian Politics has taught me anything, It is Best to go NEGATIVE!

#40 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

You have to make it so we can trade rep points in a form of money exchange, S15 T28 will swap for 1,000rep points.

#41 Laundo

  • Joined:06-April 05
  • Location:Australia ACT

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

View PostDandrenat, on 29 October 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.



Gheyyyyy

I see your positive and raise you a

Quote

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

Damn negative glass-half full kinda person arent ya.


If you can't beat them, Hurt them enough so someone else can finish the job!

#42 Judas

  • Joined:20-April 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S1 - S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

Suuuuure are a lot of neutrals when you look in profiles

what makes a man turn neutral.

Posted Image

I'm coming for you, I'LL DRAW FIRST BLOOD

#43 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

View PostDandrenat, on 29 October 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

View PostDandrenat, on 29 October 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

Gheyyyyy
i see your positive and raise you a

Quote

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day
Damn negative glass-half full kinda person arent ya.
If you can't beat them, Hurt them enough so someone else can finish the job!

Hitler and the Jews man, its always the jews.

#uplaters

#44 Judas

  • Joined:20-April 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S1 - S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

You have to make it so we can trade rep points in a form of money exchange, S15 T28 will swap for 1,000rep points.
reps now have a 2 : .2 bit coin ratio, let the trading begin.

#45 Laundo

  • Joined:06-April 05
  • Location:Australia ACT

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

You have to make it so we can trade rep points in a form of money exchange, S15 T28 will swap for 1,000rep points.

i have 4 points, that will get me a handy from chris

#46 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

View PostJudas, on 29 October 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

Suuuuure are a lot of neutrals when you look in profiles

what makes a man turn neutral.

Posted Image

I'm coming for you, I'LL DRAW FIRST BLOOD

Just wait for a new member to join and BAM, here's some negative rep for you.. Best of luck reading any threads on the forum meow!

#47 Judas

  • Joined:20-April 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S1 - S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

View PostDandrenat, on 29 October 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

You have to make it so we can trade rep points in a form of money exchange, S15 T28 will swap for 1,000rep points.

i have 4 points, that will get me a handy from chris
can we make chris' penis the upvote image? so when people are clicking upvote they touch his wang

#48 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

View PostJudas, on 29 October 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

You have to make it so we can trade rep points in a form of money exchange, S15 T28 will swap for 1,000rep points.
reps now have a 2 : .2 bit coin ratio, let the trading begin.

damn, will take alot of rep points to get me a hitman like you could on SilkRoad =(

#49 pman

    Pooh Bear; Wreckin' porcelain since the 90's.

  • Silver Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts
  • Joined:12-February 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:RayGay's mum

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

View PostJudas, on 29 October 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

Suuuuure are a lot of neutrals when you look in profiles

what makes a man turn neutral.

Posted Image

I'm coming for you, I'LL DRAW FIRST BLOOD

Just wait for a new member to join and BAM, here's some negative rep for you.. Best of luck reading any threads on the forum meow!

Yousa cruel cruel man.

#50 DRE20

  • Joined:22-June 10
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:97 s14a

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

how do u tell how many rep points you got?

#51 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostJudas, on 29 October 2013 - 01:01 PM, said:

View PostDandrenat, on 29 October 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

You have to make it so we can trade rep points in a form of money exchange, S15 T28 will swap for 1,000rep points.

i have 4 points, that will get me a handy from chris
can we make chris' penis the upvote image? so when people are clicking upvote they touch his wang

Id upvote this but Flying done goofed the system so i cant!

#52 Judas

  • Joined:20-April 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S1 - S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

oh man... lets crack open a nissansilvia.onion the dark NS, where we stalk everyone and get their nudes to upload.

Edited by Judas, 29 October 2013 - 01:04 PM.


#53 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

View Postpman, on 29 October 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

View Postantonio, on 29 October 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

View PostJudas, on 29 October 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

Suuuuure are a lot of neutrals when you look in profiles

what makes a man turn neutral.

Posted Image

I'm coming for you, I'LL DRAW FIRST BLOOD

Just wait for a new member to join and BAM, here's some negative rep for you.. Best of luck reading any threads on the forum meow!

Yousa cruel cruel man.

Posted Image

#54 Laundo

  • Joined:06-April 05
  • Location:Australia ACT

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

wish we could leave little notes when repping.

Pman i upvoted you because unlike most of the world i thought Jaja Binks was cool
(expects to be neg repped for that )

#55 Judas

  • Joined:20-April 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S1 - S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

I'll upvote your multicultural stance on the vegemite lid surfers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have run out of reps

time to end it all.

#56 Laundo

  • Joined:06-April 05
  • Location:Australia ACT

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

I propose the rep system works in a way that the person who recieves the most in a month becomes
the following months Celebrity Moderator. Full Access.

ever since Obama the thought of a black man in power excites me,

Judy, I vote you!

#57 pman

    Pooh Bear; Wreckin' porcelain since the 90's.

  • Silver Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts
  • Joined:12-February 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:RayGay's mum

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

f**k yeah Luando! You just dun popped my cherry!

#58 Laundo

  • Joined:06-April 05
  • Location:Australia ACT

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

View Postpman, on 29 October 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

f**k yeah Luando! You just dun popped my cherry!

was my pleasure good sir

#59 Judas

  • Joined:20-April 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S1 - S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

I will be glad to be your champion of the people.

I promise to hand out mass bannings for lulz, go to the moon and do those other things.

#60 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Yep, i think if you get the most upvotes for a month you get full moderator access.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!