The motors appear to be working as when I wind them manually down and press the headlight button, they flip up straight away no problem.
However, if they're wound down and I turn the headlight stalk, the lights will come on but headlights won't pop up.
Have read through a bunch of posts previous to this and have tried most things
- Relays - heard them all click when applying power directly to them, switched the 3 on the right relay box in all arrangements and power is getting through
- Checked power out from male end of connector going from a engine to headlights themselves and got 12V readings. (Did this a couple of weeks ago but I'm pretty sure we checked this)
- Headlight stalk - removed and opened up fully, cleaned contacts (even though they weren't really dirty or scored at all)
- Headlamp timer - pulled out, opened up and checked inside. Didn't do any direct power tests to this as it seemed in brand new condition and there were so many outputs
- Checked all fuses
- Pressed the headlight button many times out of frustration
Any more ideas? Would I go to look at all the wiring now?