Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Car is all sorted, time for retune in NSW - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

Car is all sorted, time for retune in NSW 

32 replies to this topic

#31 Dose Pipe Sutututu

• Car:Boat Sutututuutu

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:46 AM

I've got a JEM map for a S15 Adam did, not the best not the worse. But that's for a low powered car with basic bolt ons.

Haven't seen his other work, so would like to see that before I can truly comment.

I've seen Mark's work not to mention have had countless conversations with him when I'm using his dyno.

He's an awesome tuner, even gives me tips when I'm working on cars. Most other tuners never share their secrets unless there are wads of cash, but Mark is a top genuine guy.

#32 nicknack

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:10 AM

Yeah, Mark is happy explain what he's done and why he's done it.

I'm tempted to get him to just do the mid-high boost part of my tune and then I do cruise and partial throttle, tip ins etc. Have you done something like with him before johnny? How much does he charge when you rent out his dyno?

#33 Dose Pipe Sutututu

• Car:Boat Sutututuutu

Posted 05 December 2016 - 03:17 PM

View Postnicknack, on 05 December 2016 - 07:10 AM, said:

Yeah, Mark is happy explain what he's done and why he's done it.

I'm tempted to get him to just do the mid-high boost part of my tune and then I do cruise and partial throttle, tip ins etc. Have you done something like with him before johnny? How much does he charge when you rent out his dyno?

I'll PM you :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!