Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Spotted - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

Spotted 

39 replies to this topic

#31 phil drift

• Car:C35/80 series/GQ/BF

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

was standing in the middle of the road today (getting wet) right where JB HIFIs is. got absolutly drenched today :( but took the laurel for a spin around the block and hit gate again...so all in all happy haha.

the only thing the S15 needs now is straight pipes...needs presence :ph34r: :yes: :lol:

#32 ichi-go

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

I need a kit desperately, but paint is too expensive, rather spend on mods like sway bars and brakes

#33 rnb812

• Car:s13

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:52 PM

I spot Ichi go frequently around mount lawley, looking fresh.

#34 ichi-go

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:59 PM

Hey ricky,

Didn't see your type x though? Yeah it's fresh, fresh with hail damage :lol:

Spotted your car in Speedhunters :P

#35 rnb812

• Car:s13

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:28 PM

Homer simprson stylz. Speed holes.

#36 S13 WA

• Car:92 S13 Qs

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:11 PM

hey guys im kinda new to the site and ive had my sil about a month

its pretty much stock as except for some deep dish 5 spokes 2 inch catback and an xforce muffler and tip

its feelin kinda sad cos the first day i had it i had the original silvia grill stolen off it and the the second day i had it i got run off the road by an asshole in a V8 falcon and scraped a tree on the drivers fender i got a new one and its primed and ready to go and its getting full touch up and the grills gonna be the two tone gray

#37 singh

• Car:S13 Silvia

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:42 PM

View PostS13 WA, on 19 April 2010 - 10:11 PM, said:

hey guys im kinda new to the site and ive had my sil about a month

its pretty much stock as except for some deep dish 5 spokes 2 inch catback and an xforce muffler and tip

its feelin kinda sad cos the first day i had it i had the original silvia grill stolen off it and the the second day i had it i got run off the road by an asshole in a V8 falcon and scraped a tree on the drivers fender i got a new one and its primed and ready to go and its getting full touch up and the grills gonna be the two tone gray

How did you get run off the road????

#38 King Troll

• Car:JUN s15

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:10 PM

anyone seen the done up s15 around whitties? saw it in the car park the other day, white with body kit and custom plates...PIMP!, also, can anyone let me know if they have a crashed s13, silvia or 180, for sale cheap =D

#39 rolla55

• Car:ae102 7age corolla

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:37 PM

Spotted a white 180/200sx(saw at the very last second) with a black bonnet on hepburn ave at around 6pm tonight, driver had their arm out the window and looked like they were doing the vulcan sign from star trek ^_^ lol.

#40 MADS15

• Car:EvO 8 mR

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

LOL that was my car back in the day..!! Car has been sold now but still have the plates.........

View Postkikutaknight, on 30 May 2009 - 03:41 PM, said:

cruised behind [JDM S15] down the freeway till he kicked it down a gear and powered through the left lane and onto the roe hwy exit. <3 the s15.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!