Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
WA Events/Socials etc - Hardtuned.net

WA Events/Socials etc 

2 replies to this topic

#1 Keish.LB

• Car:Onevia

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

Hey Guys and Girls!

Over the past week Loz and I have been sitting down, brainstorming and trying to expand our events to a national basis.

Ideally, our main focus at the moment is a national collaberated meet and greet, with each state coming together with their own unique meet and greet/social on the same day as every other state across the country. In order to get the ball rolling effectively, I need to figure out a few things..
How active is the HT community over in WA? Are you all willing to attend social events? Why or why not?

We're planning on bringing back the enthusiast community and help you feel like your part of a bigger family, so any ideas of what you'd like to attend/see, post up in here!

Also, I need a handful of you guys to put your hands up in terms of organising said events and ensuring we can get the word out, promote and execute etc. Anyone willing to become and official events coordinator, PM me asap!!

Keish

#2 ffracer

• Car:s13

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:34 AM

i have just recently moved to wa. and found that no one here uses ns.com or ht.net i dont know why? i had to use driftwa.com and other local forums to get info on events and cruises and other wa related info.
i suggest it may be a good idea to contact mods on other forums and see they are willing to do what ht did with ns.com. expand this sit over there forums... IMO all these wa forums suck ass... just dont have the members or the community as the ns.com site.

#3 ichi-go

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

Because most of the action is on the local WA forums - most of HT members in WA have either sold their sils or not into car scene any longer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!