Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
s15 no Spark - Hardtuned.net

s15 no Spark 

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 JaXxy89

• Car:S15

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:09 PM

Hey Guys, hoping some sr20 genius could help me here. I recently took my whole intake plenum off to put on a oil filter relocation and after putting everything back together the car wont start.
We've managed to narrow it down to spark and checked for spark against the chassis and got nothing. We checked with a multimeter that theres only about 6V going through the coilpacks (would assume it should be 12?). I've checked all the grounds (all on the plenum, the coilpack ground on the rocker cover etc.) Getting 12v from everything else just not through the coilpacks.

I cant think of any reason why there wouldn't be any spark going to the coilpacks if all I was doing was the intake plenum. I have also been wiring some gauges inside the car but don't know if thats related however. The car is running a power FC D-jetro.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!