This is due to 2 reasons.
1) My copy of FAST is over 10 years old. Nissan does occasionally change part numbers, as my information is so old these occasional changes are now starting to stack up to the point where I am beginning to give part numbers to people that Nissan no longer uses.
2) I have grown a little bit bored with doing it all by myself. There were originally 2 of us maintaining this thread, but eventually it just became me.
So this thread is now closed. It will remain here so people can get the part numbers that are already posted, but if you require part numbers that are not already here, you will have to call Nissan.
To skip down to the list of part numbers click here
I thought it would be a good idea to whack up a thread so people who want any Nissan part numbers can ask here, without creating numerous other threads.
1. What Is Nissan FAST?
For those not in the know, Nissan FAST is the Japanese parts-finding program for imports built up to 2003. It can locate part numbers, but it does not give prices (you will need to contact your local Nissan dealership for this).
Keep in mind that prices for parts fluctuate depending on exchange rate, availability, and whether or not you are paying retail or trade price.
2. Find Me A Part Number!
If you would like to know a part number, we NEED to know the following SPECIFICALLY:
- Transmission (for driveline related parts)
- HICAS/non-HICAS (for steering/braking/suspension parts)
- ABS/Non-ABS (for steering/braking/suspension parts)
- Paint code (for body panels)
Don't bother asking about part numbers for the S13 Aero kit, they are not listed. 180SX/S14/S15 kits are, however.
In the interest of keeping this thread neat and tidy and ensuring all requests are answered, all posts requesting part numbers will eventually be deleted - after the part numbers have been provided, and the poster has confirmed that they have their answer (the part numbers will then be added to the main list below for future reference). If you ask for part numbers could you please reply back in this thread once your request has been answered, to let us know that we are now able to add them into the list and delete your post.
3. Can it tell me details about my car?
Yes, The FAST system can provide you with some details on your vehicle.
It can provide: Build date, original paint colour code, factory engine type, factory transmission type, HICAS/Non-HICAS, Trim Level, Interior colour.
However it can not provide you with the original engine number.
If you would like details on your vehicle, please post up the Japanese Vin number. It is located on the silver plate on the firewall and is in the form:
4. Can I get a copy of Nissan FAST?
Yes. You can download Nissan FAST from here or BitTorrent.
Download the following rar files:
[b]Japan Home Market Databases
_a1.rar - Part One 223.9 Mb
_a2.rar - Part Two 84.4 Mb
__a2.rar - Part Three 240.5 Mb
__a3.rar - Part Four 140 Mb
_b1.rar - Part Five 182 Mb
_b2.rar - Part Six 166.4 Mb
And after you do download these, instructions on how to install are here. Make sure you follow exactly as the post says so you don't run into any issues.