Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
17x10 +20 Desmond Regamaster Marquis Promada - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

17x10 +20 Desmond Regamaster Marquis Promada 

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 SJB87

• Car:'99 S15

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:27 PM

For sale

I have two complete sets of 17x10 +20 Regamasters. One set is original bronze/brown, the other has been powder coated in white.

The white set does have some powder coat chipped, other than that, all the white wheels are structurally sound. No cracks, no repairs.

The bronze set, original paint, so they are how they are after ten odd years I guess. One wheel has had a repair on the outside of the barrel, I had it done, and made sure it was done properly. Other than that, they're all good.

I used both these sets on my S15 track car, and I drive my car like I stole it, so they've held up extremely well. Only reason for selling is I got bigger front brakes and they just fouled on the inner barrel of the Rega's, which is unfortunate.

Price: $3000AUD AS IS PER SET.

Price is firm. Wheels are located in Campbelltown area of Sydney, Australia.

Happy to ship to anywhere in the world at buyers expense.

NO SWAPS.

Note - The white centre caps do not come with either set of rims.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!