Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Evo-tuned.com members post here! - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

Jump to content


Evo-tuned.com members post here! 

47 replies to this topic

#31 cheeky_chick112

  • Joined:16-April 09
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Lancer Evo 8

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:14 AM

Still cant figure how to do it ?? scratch head ??

where does your sister work?

there is a button that says insert image? but you need to have a URL?

View Postandy112, on 20 August 2009 - 11:09 PM, said:

Like my sister, she works at ANZ bank and drives a gtir.
No luck with pictures yet?


View Postcheeky_chick112, on 14 June 2009 - 11:58 PM, said:

Name: Aileen
Ride: yellow evo 8
Previous Rides: no previous ride.. this is mine first
State: sydney
Interest:Shopping
Occupation: ANZ
Year of birth: 1985

By the way how do you upload the pics .. i cant seem to figure it out


#32 actv8d

  • Joined:02-December 06
  • Car:evo 6

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:57 AM

Name: daviddddddddddddd
Ride: lancer thingy.. evo.. wateva its called
Previous Rides: ONEVIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
State: nsw
Interest: stuffffffffffffffff!
Year of birth: oneee ninee ate seven

Attached Image: P170709_14.14.JPG

#33 andy112

  • Joined:10-May 07
  • Location:Australia ACT
  • Car:s13 silvia q's

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:30 PM

She is at Auburn branch, and she is turk lol where do u?(u dont have to answer that)
Isnt that your evo in the avatar?

View Postcheeky_chick112, on 22 August 2009 - 12:14 AM, said:

Still cant figure how to do it ?? scratch head ??

where does your sister work?

there is a button that says insert image? but you need to have a URL?

View Postandy112, on 20 August 2009 - 11:09 PM, said:

Like my sister, she works at ANZ bank and drives a gtir.
No luck with pictures yet?


View Postcheeky_chick112, on 14 June 2009 - 11:58 PM, said:

Name: Aileen
Ride: yellow evo 8
Previous Rides: no previous ride.. this is mine first
State: sydney
Interest:Shopping
Occupation: ANZ
Year of birth: 1985

By the way how do you upload the pics .. i cant seem to figure it out


#34 cheeky_chick112

  • Joined:16-April 09
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Lancer Evo 8

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:27 PM

i was so close of moving to ANZ Auburn branch ... but didnt ... lack of opportunity but I'm at Martin Place branch and I'm loving it there ..

yeah thats my evo in the avatar ...

View Postactv8d, on 22 August 2009 - 02:57 AM, said:

Name: daviddddddddddddd
Ride: lancer thingy.. evo.. wateva its called
Previous Rides: ONEVIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
State: nsw
Interest: stuffffffffffffffff!
Year of birth: oneee ninee ate seven

Attachment P170709_14.14.JPG

about time you intro yourself

#35 actv8d

  • Joined:02-December 06
  • Car:evo 6

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:02 AM

View Postcheeky_chick112, on 25 August 2009 - 11:27 PM, said:

i was so close of moving to ANZ Auburn branch ... but didnt ... lack of opportunity but I'm at Martin Place branch and I'm loving it there ..

yeah thats my evo in the avatar ...

View Postactv8d, on 22 August 2009 - 02:57 AM, said:

Name: daviddddddddddddd
Ride: lancer thingy.. evo.. wateva its called
Previous Rides: ONEVIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
State: nsw
Interest: stuffffffffffffffff!
Year of birth: oneee ninee ate seven

Attachment P170709_14.14.JPG


hello to u too aileen!
about time you intro yourself


#36 psychotic

  • Joined:06-February 05
  • Car:rnn14 gti-r

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:57 PM

Name: Paul
Ride: 1998 Mitsubishi Evolution V
Previous Rides: Mitsubishi Lancer VRX, Nissan Pulsar GTi-R
State: Sydney
Year of birth: 1984

Posted Image

#37 JDM EVO

  • Joined:21-November 07
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Evolution VI GSR

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:46 PM

Name: Brad
Rides: Reims Blue Lancer Evolution VI GSR and Mitsubishi Cordia GSR Turbo
Previous Rides: Still own my first ride
State: Adelaide, SA
Interests: Cars, Motorsport, sport, girls (usual guy stuff)
Occupation: Construction manager/property developer and part time university student
Year of birth: Early 1980's

Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 fireandknives

  • Joined:10-December 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Evo 4

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:48 PM

name: luke
drive: evo 4
previous rides: 260kw s13, sl/e gemini
state: sa
interests: driving, bikes, drum and bass
occupation: welder, mechanic
year of birth: '88

Attached Thumbnails

  • Attached Image: DSC_2571smaller.jpg


#39 -traedayz-

  • Joined:20-January 08
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:01 EVO 7 GSR

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:59 PM

Thread revival :lol:

Name: Trae aka Jr
Ride: 01 white evo 7 (stock apart from cat back, k&n panel filter, hks ssqv) won't stay this way for long :)
Previous Rides: vy clubby, vs ss, few s13's etc etc
State: Vic
Interest: in my profile somewhere
Occupation: owner/manager Whipitworkforce (starting a clothing company within the next few months also)
Year of birth: 83

#40 NewyJosh

  • Joined:26-January 07
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Evo 8

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

View Post-traedayz-, on 25 May 2011 - 09:59 PM, said:

Thread revival :lol:

Name: Trae aka Jr
Ride: 01 white evo 7 (stock apart from cat back, k&n panel filter, hks ssqv) won't stay this way for long :)
Previous Rides: vy clubby, vs ss, few s13's etc etc
State: Vic
Interest: in my profile somewhere
Occupation: owner/manager Whipitworkforce (starting a clothing company within the next few months also)
Year of birth: 83
Glad to see u have joined the evo community Trae :) u wont regret it ..! :thumbsup:

#41 -traedayz-

  • Joined:20-January 08
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:01 EVO 7 GSR

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:23 PM

Loving it so far Josh :) few little things planned so can't wait to throw some cash at it I hear they love the sound of wallets opening :lol:

Evooz is a bit slow at the best of times and this place has died in the arse too I'll start a build thread soon and see if I can bring this section back to life.

#42 adz2332

  • Joined:28-November 07
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Evo 7

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:53 AM

Name: Adam - Adz
Ride: 2001 Evo 7
Previous Rides: In order, Torana (still have) R33 Series 2, R33 GTR, 180sx
State: SA
Interest: Basketball, Footy (power!! and no im not feral!)
Occupation: Clerk
Year of birth: 1985

Only just bought this stock Evo 7.
Have a few small plans for it.
But keen to get out and have a cruise

Attached Thumbnails

  • Attached Image: 20022011413.jpg
  • Attached Image: 20022011414.jpg


#43 Evlgurl

  • Joined:17-May 11
  • Location:Australia WA
  • Car:2000 EVO 6.5 TME

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:11 AM

Name: Shannon
Ride: JDM 1999 EVO 6.5 Tommi Makenin
Previous Rides: VL Turbo (Where EVLGURL came from, hahaha) VQ statesman, 99 WRX, 05 EVO IX
State: WA
Interest: Im into my crafts and shopping. Motorsports of course too.
Occupation: Admin/reception/accounts at Tokyo motorsports (EVO specialist workshop in WA)
Year of birth: 86

Edited by Evlgurl, 05 January 2012 - 05:42 PM.


#44 NissanKilleR

  • Joined:09-January 07
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:Rukus Evo 8

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:04 AM

Name: Shannon
Ride: 03 EVO 8 & 10 Toyota Rukus Build 3
Previous Rides: EG Civic with B18CR(track), 350z, BMW X3, 09 Jazz, 09 Yaris, 06 Accord Euro, 04 Jazz, 00 Integra TypeR, 98 Civic EK4, 97 FTO, 00 Echo and 91 Swift LOL
State: VIC
Interest: Ice Skiing
Occupation: Running Max Vision Australia - HID HOD LEDs and other accessories supplier
Year of birth: 80

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by NissanKilleR, 04 January 2012 - 10:07 AM.


#45 rexhunta

  • Joined:22-June 05
  • Location:Australia WA
  • Car:'96 Subi Impreza

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

Name : Pete
Car : '94 RVR SuperSportsGear ( and my my10 forry).
Previous Cars : too many, latest '90 S13 Silvia, '95 Impreza Wagon.
State : WA
Interest : Mountain Bikings.
Occupation : Carpenter.
Year of Birth : Uh, 1981.

Posted Image

Edited by rexhunta, 05 April 2012 - 09:10 PM.


#46 Wimbie

  • Joined:07-May 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Lancer Evolution VII

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

Name : Paul
Car : 2001 EVO 7 GSR
Previous Cars : 1990 nissan pintara trx, 2002 holden vu ute
State : sa
Interest : All sports
Occupation : Electrician
Year of Birth : 1991

#47 oby12

  • Joined:16-October 09
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Name: Sean or Oby
Ride: Evo 7 French blue
Previous Rides: N13 pulsar, VE Berlina
State: SA
Interest: Soccer, Footy, Motorsport
Occupation: Lab Techincian/Field tester
Year of birth: 1990

Haven't actually received it yet! Still sitting on the docks in Japan :-( bloody snow storm
Put back shipping for over 2 weeks now. Ill post a couple of pics when I get home.

#48 Harry

  • Joined:04-August 13
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:S13 SR Onevia

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:06 AM

Name: Harry / Dirty
Ride: JDM Evo 8 GSR 6spd
Previous Rides: SR Onevia, N/A Xr6 2003, S2 R33 gtst, FC Savanna
State: QLD
Interest: Friends and Fam, Beach, Driving, Camping
Occupation: Warehouse manager
Year of birth: 1991





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!