Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Into Your Arms - The Maine (Vocal Cover) [POP ROCK/ALTERNATIVE ROCK] - Hardtuned.net

Into Your Arms - The Maine (Vocal Cover) [POP ROCK/ALTERNATIVE ROCK] 

1 reply to this topic

#1 hungrytoheal

• Car:180SX

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Hi guys,

Please take the time to check out my vocal cover of a song I've recently been really into. I am in no way an experienced singer/vocalist (mainly an acoustic guitarist, but I've been singing on and off for a few months now), but since I purchased a microphone and I want to get into studio recording, I thought I would kick off with a simple YouTube cover.

After a lot of attempts I've finally got a result I'm reasonably happy with.
At the beginning of the video my pitch is pretty terrible but it improves a bit later on.

Recording Effects: Reverb (which is an echo-like effect) and compression (controls the dynamics of the mix). No pitch correction used.
Recording Gear: Shure KSM27, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB Mixer

Edited by hungrytoheal, 15 November 2014 - 11:53 AM.

#2 nissanqld

• Car:FD RX7

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

Give you cred for the balls to post this at least

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!