Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Where do you buy all your parts from? - Hardtuned.net

Where do you buy all your parts from? 

6 replies to this topic

#1 Anthony Tully

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:38 AM

Hey everyone,
New to the forum and to Nissan's as I've just bought a 200sx s15. Ive come from owning a mk4 golf gti which was easy as hell to find oem/aftermarket parts for, using ecs tuning for literally any part I could think of or need. Now I've had a look around and searched for sites but when I look for parts for the s15 I find not much at all and if I do find a site they only sell a couple things here and there. RHD Japan seems to have quite the variety of parts but still not as much as I've found for the not as popular golf, which doesnt make sense to me. So I was just wondering if I'm looking in the wrong spots or where most of you buy your aftermarket/replacement parts.

Thanks

#2 200VIA

• Car:S15

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:33 AM

Hey mate.
For buying parts locally, Taarks & Kudos Motorsport are both really good.
Importing parts from Japan, look at Jesse Streeter, Import Monster, Perfect Run, RHD Japan & Nengun.
There are heaps of new & used parts available once you know where to look.

#3 The Big Fist

• Car:s15

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

You can get most parts overnight from Japan, otherwise try Harry at The Racers Edge.

#4 mighty190

• Car:180sx

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:02 PM

+1 for taarks
Customer service is out of this world, can get you pretty much anything too and long as it isn't discontinued . Has most common things in stock and is cheaper then going to Nissan.

I don't bother with Nissan as any time I have rung it has to come from Japan and usually they have no interest as it's an import

Also try Shamrock Spares in Sydney. John there has pretty much most things second hand. He is really helpful as well. He also carries a large amount of new genuine parts and if he doesn't have it he can get it out of Japan as well. You just have to make a call and ask as not everything he has is on his online or eBay store

#5 Anthony Tully

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:34 PM

Alright thanks heaps everyone, I'll check them all out. Legends

Alright thanks heaps everyone, I'll check them all out. Legends

#6 200VIA

• Car:S15

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:15 PM

+1 Harry

#7 boost_bus180

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:48 PM

Just jap goes alright too for some things that TAARK or Kudos dont have. They're my 3 domestic choices before i go to jesse streeter for parts in japan or the US stores like mazworx or conceptz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!