★ ★ ★ Cars For Sale Forum Rules ★ ★ ★
Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:01 PM
- One thread Bump per 7 days.
- No workshops or businesses are to advertise in here.
- Description, condition, kms etc, upon request vin and rego numbers so people can do rego checks etc.
- Location or suburb.
- Contact details I.E your mobile number.
- Delete your post & edit your post notifying its sold once item is bought/sold/swapped.
- No external links like gumtree etc. Take the time to actually post the info here , not just a link.
- Be smart, sellers and buyers. Sellers if you're not comfortable meeting at your place, don't. Buyers, do your checks, rego, finance.
- Be smart , bank cheques, paypal etc etc . Don't eft someone you don't know money before you have the item.
Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:04 PM
Ongoing offenders will have there threads deleted.
(on behalf of HT.net Mod Team)
Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:06 PM
1) Always do your research on the person - Name/username/Previous items for sale.
2) Ask why the item is for sale.. Previous usage life.
3) If the ad doesn't state exactly what car the part will suit or what it was removed from, be sure to double check;
- Will a 2 door part suit a 4 door.
- Will a non turbo part suit a turbo car
- Will a skyline part fit onto a Silvia..
- "SR20 PowerFC For Sale" may mean this unit could be for S13 or S14 or S15.
- "HID Headlights For Sale" can also differ between vehicles from Skyline to Toyota to Honda.
If you are buying over the internet and cannot pickup the item then it is advised to make the Purchase via PayPal for added security.
Bad Trader List
Fair Trading Laws in Australian states - http://www.business....rterritory.aspx
Internet Fraud & Scams - http://www.afp.gov.a...-and-scams.aspx
Scamwatch - http://www.scamwatch.../tag/Scamwatch/
Consumer Protection - http://australia.gov...umer-protection
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users