Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
The who's who of Fitness Diet Bodybuilding - Hardtuned.net - Page 3

The who's who of Fitness Diet Bodybuilding 

270 replies to this topic

#61 GTShortie

• Car:Skyline R33 Gts25t Series 2

Posted 04 March 2007 - 10:54 PM

Name: Raymond (Ray)
Where do you train: Fitness First (North Strathfield/Rockdale/Miranda)
How long have you been lifting: 1 Month
What are your short-term goals: Squat 100kg Bench 80kg Deadlift 100kg
Long term goals: Squat 150kg, Bench 140kg, Deadlift 200kg Weigh 70kg 15% bf, on the ns.com records board :)
A bit about yourself: Accountant by profession, got a GF of 7 years(Time consuming), Height 155cm (5' 1") anyways known as the short guy current weight 64kg, Back in yr10 at highschool use to be a good sprinter (11.41sec/100m) since then gained alot of weight didn't grow any taller and fitness/stamina levels down the drain.

#62 Meleenie

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:20 AM

Name:Melissa
Where do you train?: Fitness First Glen Waverley + soon to be Vic Gardens
How long have you been lifting?: I dont 'lift' haha
What are your short-term goals?: short term = 6 months and that is to loose 15kgs by my 21st in Ausgust
Long term goals?: Just to be happy with my body. Tone my legs + arms and to have energy again
A bit about yourself: Im one of those people that will kick ass at the gym for about 2 weeks, then go back to being a lazy mo-fo for a couple of months before the next gym binge. I work in a call center so im on my ass all day. I work on the 14th floor and even though there is a sign in the stairwell saying "do not use stairs for excersise" I plan to be able to run up those 14 flights of stairs.
I miss having my Silvia but its good because i know do alot more excersise using public transport, than i used to do.

#63 mint7

• Car:FC3S Rx7. N13 EXA CA turbo

Posted 09 March 2007 - 07:59 PM

Name:Matty or Clarky
Where do you train?: Currently City Fitness Toowoomba, but will change in next few weeks (relocating)
How long have you been lifting?: 10mths Hardcore, been training for sports since I was 14
What are your short-term goals?: Crack 100kg Bwt (LEAN), get my Max Bench to 180kg, my DL to 270 and my Squat to 250
Long term goals?: Make 120kg Lean - Compete IFBB, generally be Big, Strong and Fit
A bit about yourself: not sure what to say, it's a lifestyle, the dieting, the training, the rest, missing out on the fun when your mates are all on the piss or other, I get called alot of things.. UNIT, BIG C&%T, freak etc.. but I'm not even remotely big.. when I stand next to some of my mates I'm the baby of the group.. except for Panoramic shoulders lol.. I'm committed to what I'm doing.. and for some that's hard to bare..

#64 i want a silvia

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:43 PM

Name: Pete
Where do you train?: North Sydney PCYC, Fitness First Mosman
How long have you been lifting?: On and off two years
What are your short-term goals?: Reach 80kg (I'm 6'2" btw)
Long term goals?: Reach 90kg
A bit about yourself: Haven't been doing any form of exercise for the past 8 months or so. So I'm pretty unfit, though not overweight (I could well be heading that way though). Time to get back into training and fitness again, I'm here for motivation and advice.

#65 golf4

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:30 PM

Name: Matt
Height: 6"3
Weight: 128kg @ 20% body fat
Where do you train?: Waverly Park Health Club
How long have you been lifting?: 3 weeks
What are your short-term goals?: Lose body fat and get big arms and shoulders
Long term goals?: Stay fit and healthy

#66 regime

• Car:92' Nissan S13 Silvia

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:32 AM

Name: Hasan
Height: 168cm
Weight: 71kgs
Where do you train?: 5 Star, Thomastown
How long have you been lifting?: 4 weeks
What are your short-term goals?: reaching 80kgs
Long term goals?: reaching 85-90kgs

#67 drifty01

• Car:GSXR1000 & S14

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:52 PM

Name: Rob
Height: 6"4 I think..
Weight: 89.8kgs
Where do you train?: millenium fitness, waitara
How long have you been lifting?: started seriously about 6 weeks ago
What are your short-term goals?: see some decent muscle increase
Long term goals?: visibly build and strengthen body - increase fitness and jumping height for basketball
A bit about yourself:.been training in JKD for a few years, playing basketball and drumming (death metal stylez - ud be surprised how much of a workout drumming is..) keeping me active, but had to stop JKD as Ive recently had my licence suspended, and cant get to it, so a friend convinced me to join the gym she works at down the road. really starting to get into it, eating the right foods etc and enjoying it. - never felt this healthy in my life!

#68 LISTEN_180SX

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:52 PM

Name: Daniel
Height: 6"2
Weight: 83-85kgs
Where do you train?: Revesby Workers Club
How long have you been lifting?: On and off for 2 years; solidly for the last 4 months now.
What are your short-term goals?: Hit 90kg, increase size/strength - be buff for Spain in July!
Long term goals?: 110kgs then cut down to 100kgs. Significantly increase squat/bench/deadlift weights
A bit about yourself: Started training at home when I lost my licence a few years ago, but never seriously until late last year - have put on 5kgs of muscle in the few months I've been training, but only recently discovered how important nutrition/rest etc is, so aiming to really increase that over the next 3 months before I go overseas.

#69 Guest_Sporty lil s13_*

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:05 AM

Name: Jo
Height: 5'6ish
Where do you train?: Small Gym around the corner & the Aquatic Centre
How long have you been lifting?: Been doing it properly for the last 2-3 years but not all year round
What are your short-term goals?: My immediate goal is to get some fitness back and work hard during the off season on strength and getting lean - losing about 5kg would be nice
Long term goals?: no specific goal, just continual improvement
A bit about yourself: I dont train to bulk up - I dont feel that overly bulky chicks are attractive and its not necessary for what I do. My weight training and excercise program is very 'sports specific'. My off season and on season programs are quite different. After some pretty bad injuries I've changed sports and want to do well at what I'm doing now. But more than anything I just want to be fit and healthy.

Oh, and I cant believe I havent noticed this thread til now. I'll post my training program up here soon incase anyone is interested. I can see myself making good use out of this thread - there is some great info in here :)

#70 RUTAKN

• Car:200sx s15

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:26 PM

Name: Zee

Height: 184cm

Weight: 91kgs

Where do you train?: at home with 2 of my mates

How long have you been lifting?: 3 years on and off

What are your short-term goals?: i want my shirt to rip when i flex my biceps..

Long term goals?: i would like to be able to pick up a car and turn it upside down :) hahah

A bit about yourself: played soccer since i was about 5 then around 16 i started muay thai kickboxing done that for 3 years went ok but didnt want to do it as a career and i started hitting the gym at 19 and loved it ever since then .. keeps me lookin good,fit and healthy.

#71 Envious_of_me

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:51 PM

Name: Adrian
Where do you train?: Fitness first or home gym
Current weight: 85
Heaviest weight: 85
Height: 5'11
How long have you been lifting?: Long time
What are your short-term goals?: Put on around 4kg
Long term goals?: Be fit, lift 150kg easily pulling up to my chin from ground (at 120kg currently)
A bit about yourself: Full time work, part time student at RMIT, was trained to FIFA standards from 15-18 years old, did a knee and yeah....

#72 rsrkt_

Posted 20 June 2007 - 05:27 PM

Name: Lindsay
Hight: 183cm
Weight: 80kg
Where do you train?: FlexIt Gym
How long have you been lifting?: 1month
What are your short-term goals?: To goto the gym constantly, learn alot about correct nutrition and lifting form.
Long term goals?: hit 8-10%bf at 90kg Have overall good physique

#73 HYPR180

• Car:180sx

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:51 PM

Name: Julian
Hight: 175cm
Weight: low 70s
Where do you train?: Body workshop, MARS gym, adel uni gym
How long have you been lifting?: 4 years almost
What are your short-term goals?: Not to lose what I have already, including the love of going to gym
Long term goals?: Get bigger and fitter, get more tattoos to go with it lol.

#74 golden gal

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:16 PM

Name: Kali
Hight: 168cm
Weight: 56kg
Where do you train?: bondi Junction Spring st "the edge" fitness first, Darlinghurst fitness first and Dee Why FF.
How long have you been lifting?: 7yrs on and off, but this year 6mths hard.
What are your short-term goals?: To compete in the IFBB Sydney phyisque comps in "figure" catagory in October
Long term goals?: To reach my ultimate physique possible anaerobic wise. Like cardio, but not as much as the pump rush U receive from weight training. Depends wat the cardio is too.......hehehe....

#75 Z4R6

• Car:Z4

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:47 PM

Name: Albert
Height: 183cm
Weight: went from 75kgs to 95kgs, broke arm and dropped to 80kgs, currently 88kgs
Where do you train?: Fitness first North Strathfield
How long have you been lifting?: 6 months, then broke my arm, back for 2 months so far
What are your short-term goals?: Strength and mass gain
Long term goals?: Lean body mass of 100kgs

#76 Julz01

• Car:AE86 sprinter

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:27 AM

Name:Julian
Height: 186cm
Weight: 110kg or so
Where do you train?: Fitness First epping/melbourne central, and ACU gym soon
How long have you been lifting?: since January this year
What are your short-term goals?: short term = change body shape, loose weight
Long term goals?: decrease fat / loose weight etc , increase overall wellbeing and health
A bit about yourself: I enjoy weight lifting and I like trying to beat my pb butt need to try and cross that over to my jogging as I have been really lazy with that. Also need to get my diet down as I feel that this is the worst area of my training as it I probably would have lost more weight then what I have now. Ive been a bit of a lurker but just been reading alot here. thanks to m&m and others I have included various different exercises into my routine that I wouldn't have done ie squats , deadlift

#77 adam.

• Car:JZX100 Chaser

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:50 PM

Name: Adam
Height: 168cm
Weight: Never really took notice.
Where do you train?: Home
How long have you been lifting?: Started lifting in 2004 on and off.
What are your short-term goals?: To eat healthier. Start squatting and deadlifts. Get stronger and bigger.
Long term goals?: Be 80kg and lose some body fat.
A bit about yourself: I still go to school. Started lifting weights in year 9 (2004) because my friends were doing it. They stopped about 2 months later, I kept going for a while. I lifted wieghts on and off for a few years. It was only last year when I lifted more frequently, but still ate junk. It was only 2 weeks ago when I started eatting healthy and I'm hoping to see a change in my body. I never deadlifted or squatted until I read the pinned threads. I never realised how important these workouts are and should've done them all along.

#78 gooch

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:40 PM

Name: Andrew
Height: 183cm
Weight: 94kgs
Where do you train?: Fitness First, Glen Waverley
How long have you been lifting?: Since Dec 06
What are your short-term goals?: Toned all over.
Long term goals?: Become big enough so that people look and say "That's guy's big" but not big enough where it looks gross.
A bit about yourself: Well I was at one stage weighing 113kgs at my peak and was quite overweight. I decided to do something about it and so I thought I would stick it out and see what happens. 12 months later I was down 30kgs and quite slim and physcially fit. I was basically running 6 nights a work for 30 minutes at a time. I realised then that I wanted to start going to the gym and build muscle. I have been going since December and am finding that I quite enjoy the gym. The only downside I am finding is that it's harder to watch what you eat when you are weight training because your body craves food all the time and because I have not been as careful as I could be, I have put on 10kgs. I would say maybe half of that is muscle. In a year's time I plan on being a body shape that I am happy with so hopefully I can get there.

#79 70YIN_180

• Car:180sx sr20

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

Name: Grant
Height: 5'10
Weight: 71kg
Where do you train?: Fitness First Toowong, FF North Quay
How long have you been lifting?: 2 months
What are your short-term goals?: gain size and strength (sick of being the little guy!!)
Long term goals?: 3 plate squat, 2 plate bench
A bit about yourself: Fairly active - like many on this site i play soccer. Im an assistant manager at an inner city hotel, i also do some work for my old man. I drive a 180, which sadly i will be selling soon :( Im planning on travelling next year, which i cannot wait for :yes: But right now, really enjoying my lifting. Im up around 8kg since i started and getting stronger.!!

#80 DaVeORX7

• Car:RX7

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:16 PM

Name: Dave
Where do you train?: Woy woy lesuire centre
How long have you been lifting?: 1 year on and off
What are your short-term goals?: loose Excess fat and finally get down to 85-90 Kgs from current weight of 98 kg whilst increasing my mussle mass . starting weight 140 kg 2 years ago
Long term goals?: Have a great shapped body
A bit about yourself: Im a rotor head and have come to nissan silvia forums for extra motivation with my gym training , awsome forum

#81 chris.p

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:22 PM

Name: Chris
Weight: 91kg
Height: 6'2"
Where do you train?: In the garage
How long have you been lifting?: I started with the skinny guy routine in May last year and trained on and off until March this year. Since then I've been pretty serious about lifting.
What are your short-term goals?: To get the 200, 300, 400 for bench, squat and dead. Also a 200 pound powerclean and 80kg military press.
Long term goals?:
A bit about yourself: I started out at around 72kg lifting some rusty old weights in my room. Only had 60kg of weights and no other equipment so i didn't get too far. In February I claimed half of the garage and got more serious, now there's a power rack, 177kg of Olympic weights and a bench in there. Enjoying training.

#82 NPR33

• Car:Mitsubishi EVO 8

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:47 PM

[/b]Name: Nick
Where I train: PCYC St Kilda
Height/Weight: 6'1" / 95kg
Goals: Short term to look better and lift better than a mate who has decided to use anabolics, and long term to be a fit and as strong as i can be, and be able to maintain that indefinatly.
About me: Love my cars, weights, skiing and of course my missus. Always looking forward to the snow in the winter, and the beach in the summer. Always looking for new ways to generally improve in the areas im passionate about.

#83 S15_Steve

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:02 PM

Name: Steve
Weight: 85kg
Height: 189cm 6'2
Where do you train?: I used to train at Spartans, Fitness First Knox, Wantirna Health & Squash (now Genesis), Genesis Ringwood & at home.

How long have you been lifting?: I don't train at all now due to a car accident, but I'm on the mend :) Before that I had been lifting for 6 years on and off training 5+ nights a week.

What are your short-term goals?: To lose a little bit of weight and tone up. Most importantly I want my health & fitness back.

Long term goals?: To be healthy and fit again. Previous to the accident I had turned all my weak points into my strong points so I was content.

A bit about yourself: I use to be pretty skinny at about 72kg when I first started out. But I shot up to 103kg over the years by working out really hard and eating and sleeping well. I was 'too' big for my liking even though I was toned and this weight just put extra stress on my joints when going for runs. I decided I wanted to lose some weight and would have to sacrifice a lot of muscle to do this. At my physical & fitness best I was 82kg when I was in training for the Army. But someone decided to crash into me and write my car off. I've only just come out of physio so I'm taking things easy until my body is able to get back into fitness.
Best thing about going to the gym is that I built a really good, strong & toned physique over the years and at any time it will only take me 3-4 months to get this back once my body has mended. Getting there is the hard part though! Best advice I can give is to buy the Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold Schwarzenegger and follow the whole book religously. This way you won't go wrong on form, diet, sleep etc etc. I would have reached my goals so much quicker by following this book and not making so many mistakes along the way. Knowledge = Power!

#84 dark138

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:33 PM

Name: David
Where do you train?: Fitness First
How long have you been lifting?: 6 weeks
What are your short-term goals?: Reach 75-80kg loose those chicken arms
Long term goals?: Improve overall shape
A bit about yourself: Never did much exercise in my life. Only time i did some is probaly during primary school/highschool<Year10 as a mid/long distance runner. Played some soccer on/off in the last 2 years. Was just bored one day and decided to go gym since they're the same guys i used to go soccer with. With GTShortie giving me the advice and lots of info to read.

#85 chokky

• Car:HR31 GTS-X

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:05 PM

Name: Matt
Where do you train?: Home
Height/Weight: 188cm/125kg
How long have you been lifting?: 2 months
What are your short-term goals?: Drop to 110kg and increase lifts to 150/200/300/400
Long term goals?: Be generally healthier, drop some more weight to 100kg and be stronger
A bit about yourself: Been overweight for years, work in IT so don't get any exercise doing that and want to be fitter and stronger. I enjoy playing cricket which I just recently got back into. This kind of got kick started when I lost my license in January this year and had to pedal around everywhere :rolleyes: Also been trying to drop kg's because I have had alot of trouble with my knees, they are pretty weak, and also strengthen a shoulder injury I got from a car accident 2-3 years ago which keeps niggling me.

#86 L_pLaTeR

• Car:1972 Datsun 1600 (SR20DET)

Posted 14 September 2007 - 11:33 PM

Name: Rax
Where do you train?: Fitness First, Bayside mainly, other places toooo
How long have you been lifting?: 5 years, on a off, normally i train aobut 9 or 10 months a year. 6 days a week
What are your short-term goals?: be able to bench more than 10 reps on 100 kilos with no help <_< My goal is also to be 5 foot 10, but i guess gym doesnt make you taller lol! I also aim to be the most ripped guy at my gym without performance enchancing drugs
Long term goals?: Have The sexiest body at Summadayze lol without being a drug cheat!!! i hate roids

#87 jaeyon

• Car:JDM S15R

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:24 PM

Name: John
Where do you train?: M1 at mounties
Height: 182cm
Current weight: 86kg
Heaviest weight: 89kg
How long have you been lifting?: On and off for 6 months
What are your short-term goals?: get stronger, get bigger
Long term goals?: get built enough to pick up chicks easier

#88 Mac Dog

• Car:Mitsubishi Legnum VR4

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:31 PM

Name: Anthony (but dont call me that!!!) Macca, Mac Dog or Dog.
Where do you train?: The Lodge
How long have you been lifting?: Started in yr 10 (1998) I was 53kg in year 10. Got to 60 in 7 weeks!!! Heaviest I have been is 74kg <_< Haven't really done any serious gym work for the last year and a half.
What are your short-term goals?: Get my "best shaped body" back, plough through it and break into the 80kg's!
Long term goals?: Get into the high 80's by this time next year and see what sort of a mirror athlete I am... with the strength to back it up! Aim is to be lean and mean!!!
A bit about yourself: Been fairly active all my life. Always playing some sort of sport. These days its all about soccer in what ever form it comes. Always been very interested in health and fitness and usually trying to do something to better my health. However, I play the drums in 2 bands and it can get hectic and cosume a lot of time, but I wouldn't drop it for the world!

#89 _mR_180_

• Car:Alfa Romeo 156 JTS

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:33 PM

View Postjaeyon, on Sep 20 2007, 07:37 PM, said:

Long term goals?: get built enough to pick up chicks easier

idiot.. [napoleon dynamite voice]

#90 Airwave

• Car:Used to own an S15

Posted 31 October 2007 - 07:00 PM

Name: Ryan
Where do you train: Spartans Gym, with the big boys
How long have you been lifting: Approx. 2 years
What are your short-term goals: To lose bodyfat (enough so that I have visible abs) while gaining strength, to join the 200-300-400 club
Long term goals: To keep getting bigger and stronger while maintaining a decent level of bodyfat, to eventually join the 300-400-500 club
A bit about yourself: Working full-time at the moment in the motor industry, but am also going to study part-time next year to gain Cert. 3 & 4 in fitness and personal training and ideally become a personal trainer. Maybe a little further down the line I might expand my knowledge and move into another area of the fitness industry. If I can make a living/career out of doing something I love, I'll be happy :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!