Make : HONDA VTR250
Kilometres : 18000
Price : $3,900
Condition : Used
**My number 0459 166 368**
- Well maintained and serviced (will come with fresh filter and oil)
- Great condition for its age and low KM's too (I searched and waited for over 6 months for a VTR before I bought this one with around 13,000km on the odometer)
- Never been in an accident
- Everyone will tell you these things handle superbly and they really do, I have yet to find a bike that feels quite the same
- Extremely forgiving for new riders and still enough poke to keep you excited for a long time
- V-Twin rumbles beautifully with new aftermarket exhaust
- Michelin Pilot Power's for tread (best rubber for it)
- Paint in good condition
- Hard to find black/gold colour scheme with genuine low km's
RWC is ready to go - Brian from http://www.motorcycleroadworthys.com.au/ can vouch for you that the bike is in top condition!
$3750 WITHOUT REGO but comes with RWC
Will throw in new aftermarket mirrors for it too which will update the old circular ones.
A few months ago I went hunting for a VTR for a friend of mine who is a new rider and we did not find anything near this quality and price, he settled on a Spada which turned out to be a lemon anyway with blown seals and bearings for $3000 and 55,000km on the clock.
Edited by sean, 22 May 2013 - 03:07 PM.