Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
NEW SITE BUGS / CHANGES WANTED - Hardtuned.net - Page 16

- - - - -

NEW SITE BUGS / CHANGES WANTED 

site change
454 replies to this topic

#451 Nguage

• Car:A lot

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

The classifieds section is so far up shits creek without a paddle.

Especially on mobile devices, Ever tried looking up something specific?

I have more useful rocks in the back yard.

#452 antonio

• Car:S14

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:28 AM

Are you going to the new classifieds link i posted or the current junky crackwhore classifieds?

This is what it looks like on mine... and search works fine cause its just using the typical forum search and not a special classifieds search.. Its pretty much how everything was before the new gay crackwhore.

Posted Image

#453 steveP

• Car:Galant VR4

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:30 AM

Is the edit bug ever going to be fixed? I saw people mention it at least a year ago and it's still broken.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907

#454 datsun180

• Car:180sx

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

View PoststeveP, on 10 April 2017 - 09:30 AM, said:

Is the edit bug ever going to be fixed? I saw people mention it at least a year ago and it's still broken.

Nah but you can now buy shitty chinese wanna be chuck tayor shoes that don't follow the standard sizing so when you order your size the don't fucking fit.... and the print rubs off while in the box to you from china too. You should see how crap this site looks on my galaxy 7 edge phone's browser, unbearable, but yeah facebook is the problem hey?

#455 Guest_Cherylagem_*

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:05 AM

I can't believe these cars are cheaper than new GTi's. And I believe some Jhb metros use 5 series and 3 series?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!