Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
s15 silvia interior paint - Hardtuned.net

s15 silvia interior paint 

silvia s15 interior paint
1 reply to this topic

#1 ciriello16

• Car:s15 spec r

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

hey guys needing help with a paint code question. i'm looking for the paint code of the interior in silvia s15 where the cup holders are, that whole section there. If you can let me know what you have used that would be a huge help. also if you know the other paint codes for the interior (there's a few different shades of gray) that would be great aswell. I've searched old forums and seen continuous videos but i cant seem to find the right information, thank you in advance. and pictures are greatly appreciated.

#2 pmod

• Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:50 AM

View Postciriello16, on 07 November 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

hey guys needing help with a paint code question. i'm looking for the paint code of the interior in silvia s15 where the cup holders are, that whole section there. If you can let me know what you have used that would be a huge help. also if you know the other paint codes for the interior (there's a few different shades of gray) that would be great aswell. I've searched old forums and seen continuous videos but i cant seem to find the right information, thank you in advance. and pictures are greatly appreciated.

I don't have a colour code, but to be honest, I don't think one would help. In my experience handling S15 interior panels, the colour can vary just like exterior paint, and old panels have a tinge of yellow to them when compared to brand new pieces. Your best bet would be to either take a panel with you and get some paint colour matched from a paint shop, or compare it to touch-up paint lids from an auto shop, choose the closest match and paint every un-clear-coated piece with that colour. I've used both PowerPlus and Duplicolor for my interior (not silver, so the code won't help you) and it's an excellent choice; as fine a mist as you'll get without using an airbrush, and the finish is as durable as you can expect from a rattlecan.

Just rub down the worn areas with steel wool to smooth the layers out, then dust on your paint from a distance to achieve that dry-paint finish Nissan did from the factory.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!