I have been slowly piecing together an S13 project over the last few years and have had to sell our current daily car so this project needs to go for a more suitable daily car.
Car is a Sil80 S13 Chassis with an LS1 Engine. Used to run a big 1JZ turbo setup but was sold by the previous owner.
Here is what I can think of that the car currently has fitted:
- CAMS Approved Half Cage
- Surge Tank / Fuel Setup
- Japanese Coilers (I think Cusco from memory)
- R32 GTR Brakes (Calipers & Disks)
- 5 Stud Conversion
- Front Mount Cooler
- S15 Dash, Console & Cluster
- 5.7L LS1 Engine
- Front Mounted Sump Conversion
- Bolt In LS1 Engine Mount Kit
- T56 Transmission Mount
- Commodore Wiring Loom & ECU
- Cruddy starcorp rims that don't fit over the breaks
Status is that final engine fitting will be completed this week, but do not have a gearbox as of yet.
Car was registered and is complied. (Not defected at all) And has a pretty straight body (check the pic's).
S15 Dash can be mounted / installed this weekend.
Looking to get something more suitable for daily driving and something thats running.
Message me any trades etc, looking to get $4000 ono
Edited by DRFTD, 30 August 2016 - 08:29 AM.