Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
The random photography thread - Hardtuned.net - Page 15
←  Art, Graphics & Photography

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

The random photography thread

oRiCLe's Photo oRiCLe 30 Jun 2011

hey guys, its been a long time away from car forums for me, but I'm back lol! at least on the photography sections anyway, I have finally got some spare time to actually play with my camera again, just ordered a new body so looking forward to some of the photo comps again :P

Siddr20's Photo Siddr20 04 Jul 2011

Sweet.. Start up a new portfolio thread :)

Siddr20's Photo Siddr20 21 Feb 2012

New Pocketwizard is out :)

http://www.bhphotovi...iver_Radio.html

elysium.'s Photo elysium. 21 Mar 2012

Looking to purchase a new body relatively soon, I've had my d90 for a fair while, looking for something a little better! Looking at the D800 or D800e, still waiting for some more reviews etc....work out if its worth it!

itzjonno's Photo itzjonno 28 Mar 2012

D800 is a awesome camera. Played around with a mate of mine. Thinking if getting one myself

elysium.'s Photo elysium. 28 Mar 2012

Yeah I'm wanting to have a play with one before commiting thats for sure, the 36mp is going to make for some huge files as well.

Number 1's Photo Number 1 21 May 2012

http://www.importmon...01970.jpg=

019's Photo 019 12 Jun 2012

some of you guys might be interested in this...
http://www.smh.com.a...0603-1zpw6.html

i was keen as mustard, till i seen the $20 entry fee. counts me out, lol. *sigh*

Buschy's Photo Buschy 26 Jul 2012

Hey Guys if anybody could help i'd appreciate it!

was recently using a Canon 1100d but I've upgraded to a new Canon 60D with the standard 18-55mm lens kit! Great camera by the way! . Hopefully getting a wide angle lens soon too!

I want to try and take some rolling shots similar to this one -
Posted Image

And also how can i achieve this summer type filter through Photoshop etc -

Posted Image

If someone could explain how to go about this it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Aaron

Siddr20's Photo Siddr20 27 Jul 2012

First photo - Put your lens in Tv mode. That is set the shutter speed and the camera will do the rest automatically. Shutter speed around 1/80th-1/125th perhaps. Experiment with these low shutter speeds and see what you can do.

Offcourse for best panning shots its good to have a proper rig built, but im sure you can just stick your head out of the window and do it.

Second photo - Looks like its been shot wide open with the sun shining straight at the lens. Hence why nothing is in focus and bit of CA on the house. So most likely shot at f1.2 or 1.4 etc. Then most likely just warmed up in post.

green_pea's Photo green_pea 20 Aug 2012

anyone bought the D800 yet??

019's Photo 019 20 Aug 2012

elysium has one

.RONE's Photo .RONE 19 Sep 2012

Any Cannon kids in here mucking around with old FD lenses on an EF body?
I've picked up a a bunch of dirt cheap primes off fleabay in good condition and an adpater to suit the mount difference and I'm getting some cool shots.

Will.'s Photo Will. 03 Oct 2012

that s14 ooffft

Siddr20's Photo Siddr20 22 Nov 2012

Purchased the new canon 24-70f4 IS L lens.. Hopefully it arrives soon :)

elitee's Photo elitee 22 Dec 2012

Just purachsed a Nikkor 80-200 f2.8, newer two ring model

MaTBoY's Photo MaTBoY 11 Jan 2013

nice work! looking forward to seeing how that glass helps u out

N1!!!!!!
Posted Image

neil_se's Photo neil_se 13 Jan 2013

I went on a bit of a bidding spree this weekend and bought a Canon 70-200 F4L IS and Sigma 30 F1.4. Can't wait to pick them up next weekend.

MaTBoY's Photo MaTBoY 14 Jan 2013

hard to say. are the both unprocessed? As a guess I'll say that the 60D is the 2nd one.

Took some city shots over the weekend. Quite happy with the results.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by MaTBoY, 14 January 2013 - 09:04 AM.

Jason12's Photo Jason12 14 Jan 2013

View Postneil_se, on 13 January 2013 - 12:10 PM, said:

I went on a bit of a bidding spree this weekend and bought a Canon 70-200 F4L IS and Sigma 30 F1.4. Can't wait to pick them up next weekend.

Jealous! Look forward to hearing about the sigma 30mm.... wanna get one eventually.

Siddr20's Photo Siddr20 19 Jan 2013

Just remember this thread isnt for posting images.

This is a talk thread :)

Please post your images in here: http://www.nissansil...howtopic=473410

Cheers

Now on photography talk.

Who here is selling a canon 16-35L lens? Thinking of buying one.

For those own one - what are your personal thoughts?