Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
I caught my dad with his meat in my GF! - Hardtuned.net - Page 3

Jump to content


- - - - -

I caught my dad with his meat in my GF! 

83 replies to this topic

#61 namsdrawkcaB

  • Joined:30-November 05
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:180sx

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

Same, and his old man was a priest or father or something of the local church. He was 45odd she was 20

#62 colt75

  • Joined:24-September 07
  • Car:180SX

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:44 PM

haha i had a laugh out of that.
thought u were for real until i clicked the pic.
was expecting a hot bitch from clicking the link.
hahah

#63 blind_injustice

  • Joined:22-March 04
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:GM Test pilot

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:13 PM

Your GF looks almost exactley like my GF! except that my GF is black...
Not that im racist, just that the guy I bought my GF off said that she will always work, and cook for me..
So i figured if the price was right...

My GF

#64 caustic

  • Joined:14-February 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:'96 180sx

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:34 PM

Your GF looks like she's only a couple years old... Jailbait much?

#65 misbhvn

  • Joined:15-November 04

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:05 PM

View PostSTR8E180, on 24 August 2009 - 06:41 PM, said:

View PostShaky Bones, on 24 August 2009 - 06:33 PM, said:

I had a friend years ago who did actually come home to find his dad with his meat in his girl friend. Needless to say it was a bad situation all around.
i wanna know more!


really.. you wanna know more... ewwwww ... whyy

#66 AndrewJZX100

  • Joined:27-February 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:Reliant Robin

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:25 PM

View PostSTR8E180, on 23 August 2009 - 07:46 AM, said:

well my little brother had sex with a girl and i had sex with her str8 after him but i did a better job because she keeps coming back to me now :lol:

and no she isnt a fat caking eating red head

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I love the fact you still bring that up Kemp, fuck you are a champ :lol:

#67 MarX

  • Joined:30-June 09
  • Car:s15

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:31 AM

tell her i like my meat RARE

#68 STR8E180

  • Joined:30-April 03
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:40 AM

View Postmisbhvn, on 25 August 2009 - 06:05 PM, said:

View PostSTR8E180, on 24 August 2009 - 06:41 PM, said:

View PostShaky Bones, on 24 August 2009 - 06:33 PM, said:

I had a friend years ago who did actually come home to find his dad with his meat in his girl friend. Needless to say it was a bad situation all around.
i wanna know more!


really.. you wanna know more... ewwwww ... whyy
because it sounds juicey

View PostAndrewJZX100, on 25 August 2009 - 07:25 PM, said:

View PostSTR8E180, on 23 August 2009 - 07:46 AM, said:

well my little brother had sex with a girl and i had sex with her str8 after him but i did a better job because she keeps coming back to me now :lol:

and no she isnt a fat caking eating red head

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I love the fact you still bring that up Kemp, fuck you are a champ :lol:
mate ive topped the fat red head cake eating chick! but i wont be sharing that story

#69 direct

  • Joined:11-August 08
  • Location:Australia ACT
  • Car:1990, AUS SPEC Z32 300ZX N/A

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:23 AM

bullshit!


its not true untill you post it on NS kemp...

#70 87Chow

  • Joined:22-September 06
  • Location:Australia ACT
  • Car:oldschool Soarer, Type X

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:57 AM

omg!!... something happened in europe that kemp is ashamed of...


TELL US!!

#71 Flying180

  • Joined:29-March 05
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Feeling nostalgic, so bumping for the lolz


View Postslim180, on 23 August 2009 - 01:11 AM, said:

I've had my GF for quite some time now (practically lives with me), small white, petite thing, always been good to me.

I go away for the weekend, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my dad if he had seen anything happen to my GF and he acts clueless.
So fast forward a few weeks later, I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my kitchen I catch my dad red handed with his meat in my GF.


I was pissed, told him to get his meat out of GF and get the f*ck out, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been about a week since the incident and that I've been without my GF, and about 10 minutes ago my dad had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we aren't together anymore.

Please, answer this for me:

Should I smash the shit out of him?

or..

Pack my stuff and be on my way.







Heres a picture of my GF..

http://i31.tinypic.com/i6k2mc.jpg

Thanks.


View PostSTR8E180, on 26 August 2009 - 12:40 AM, said:

View Postmisbhvn, on 25 August 2009 - 06:05 PM, said:

View PostSTR8E180, on 24 August 2009 - 06:41 PM, said:

View PostShaky Bones, on 24 August 2009 - 06:33 PM, said:

I had a friend years ago who did actually come home to find his dad with his meat in his girl friend. Needless to say it was a bad situation all around.
i wanna know more!


really.. you wanna know more... ewwwww ... whyy
because it sounds juicey

View PostAndrewJZX100, on 25 August 2009 - 07:25 PM, said:

View PostSTR8E180, on 23 August 2009 - 07:46 AM, said:

well my little brother had sex with a girl and i had sex with her str8 after him but i did a better job because she keeps coming back to me now Posted Image

and no she isnt a fat caking eating red head

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


I love the fact you still bring that up Kemp, fuck you are a champ Posted Image
mate ive topped the fat red head cake eating chick! but i wont be sharing that story


#72 AC-S13

  • Joined:12-August 08
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:1989 CA18 Sil

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

Lol lame.

#73 BEV5TA

  • Joined:22-September 07
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Silvia S13

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Worth the bump

#74 B00sted180

  • Joined:26-March 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:180SX

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

3SOME!!!!!!!!! Have some father and son time bonding together with your GF. Spit roast it, put a bag around it and strangle it, dominate it, show it who's boss.

#75 SpotMan

  • Joined:06-September 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostBEV5TA, on 28 October 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

Worth the bump


#76 Flying180

  • Joined:29-March 05
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostB00sted180, on 28 October 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

3SOME!!!!!!!!! Have some father and son time bonding together with your GF. Spit roast it, put a bag around it and strangle it, dominate it, show it who's boss.

:lol:

Makes sense

#77 Mark_s15

  • Joined:01-February 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s15

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Bahahaha! This is the best thread I have read since the one where some guys big brother went away on a holiday and the lil brother decided to clean out his engine for him haha. What did he use again, to clean it?

#78 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

View PostTN, on 23 August 2009 - 02:28 AM, said:

Smash your old man. Teach him a thing or two.

the lolzzzzzz

#79 country drift

  • Joined:26-July 06
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:SR20 Onevia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

Stick your meat in your old man... Show him what's up!

#80 just_learning_import

  • Joined:03-February 06
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:Nil

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

How could you both not enjoy sticking your meat in there and watching the juices flow :thumbsup:

#81 Wesley Paolino

  • Joined:08-November 11
  • Location:Europe
  • Car:/

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

When i saw the title i was like wtf, then i scrolled down and was hhaha xD

#82 maiky-s15R

  • Joined:03-August 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:99 s15 SPEC R

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

Why don't u plow her mum and her sister

#83 Darell

  • Joined:06-October 16
  • Location:Australia ACT
  • Car:Ford Falcon

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:37 AM

I would just threw these people out of life. What is the problem?

#84 pmod

  • Joined:13-May 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:04 AM

View PostDarell, on 21 October 2016 - 01:37 AM, said:

I would just threw these people out of life. What is the problem?

Are you a spam-bot?





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!