HOW TO POST PICS IN THREADS!
1) First thing you need to know is you CANNOT link pictures directly from your hard drive. You need to have your picture on a website on the net. Dont panic though, just because you dont have your own website, there are hundreds of places on the net where you can upload pics to so everyone can see, dont worry they are FREE lol.
A good hosting site is PHOTOBUCKET i strongly suggest you use them!!
2) When you are in Photobucket you need to create a new account. Click on the "sign up free button" as illustrated in the picture below.
3) Now that you have made your account, log into it and you can start uploading your pics to the server. Once you are logged in, click on "My album" as seen below
4) Now time to upload the pics to the site. Once you are in your album, click the "browse" button and find the picture on your computer you want to share. Then click the "submit" button and wait for the picture to be uploaded.
5) Once you have uploaded them, all the pictures should appear just below the submit button in your album.
6) Below each picture, there are three lines of text. The URL, TAG and IMG info. All you need to worry about is the URL line. Highlight all the text in this line, and copy it by pressing control + c.
7) Once youv copied it, go to ns.com or wherever you are posting the pic on. Start a new thread and when you want to add the picture in your post click the grey "IMG" button above the text box. Type in the URL of the pic you want to post which you copied from your album in photobucket, and click "OK"
8) Submit the post and your all done!!!
I cant believe i just did that, but it was really annoying me how no one selling their car knows how to post up pics, because this will really help boost your sale.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed it and it comes in handy, and if you cant post a pic up after this then you really need help because i made it so even retards can understand how to do it with the obvious pics etc. lol.
Maybe this could be a stickey?? Sorry for the large pics but i have to make it clear.
1. Click to reply or create a post
1.1 If new topic is selected, you will automatically have full posting options.
1.2 If replying to a post, click "More Post Options" found in the bottom right side of the window.
2. Click on "Choose Files" in the bottom left hand side of the screen
3. A Popup window will open where you can select a vast array of image file formats.
3.1 Choose your desired picture.
Note: If the picture desired is not displayed, that file format is not supported. Open the picture in any picture editor and "save as" a new file format.
4. Once selected, the chosen picture will be loaded at the base of the posting window. You need to click on "Add to Post" to have it appear in the reply.
5. It will appear as " filename.fileformat in the reply window.
6. Click on either "Preview Post" to check the layout is as intended, or click "Add Reply" to add the post to the thread.
My good service for the year is done....