Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
How to deal with moody girlfriends? - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

- - - - -

How to deal with moody girlfriends? 

142 replies to this topic

#31 chris_c30

• Car:s14a 200sx

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:05 AM

Having a gf is good im in my first long relationship now almost two years every now and ever now and again I get sick of the mood swings abd figure if I was single id be better off but shes worth it and im not the most sane person either allot of the time, but seriously when there in a mood just ignore agree just as my dad says "yes dear" and dont bite back thats how the arguments start and eventually they normally snap out of it

And I cant stress enough deep see diving before the sex for a happy missus put the work in dont be selfish man

#32 Bloke

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:08 AM

View Postmillerman, on 13 August 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

I'm surprised that people answered this with some seriousness lol
Was expecting go have a wank or something

Basically same situation everyday. Gets in an argument over the smallest shit.
I just ignore it now or even some night have a laugh and torment her a lil more Posted Image

The reality is, she's not happy. No matter what you say or do, will change it. She's causing dramas, arguments, etc because she wants you to feel the same as her. That, and she's probably bored. Does she work or strudy? How's that going for her?

Failing that, she needs to either go to a good GP (not a curry quack), and get on some meds or be referred to therapy, or move onto the next guy.

Weigh up the pros and cons of staying with her. Don't take bedroom activities into consideration here, as this varies too much from person to person (i.e. a chick won't always do for one guy, what she did for another). You need to establish what YOU want from the relationship, and work out whether it's going to be a realistic achievement.

When she does fly off the handle, don't react. Don't take it personally. Just stand there, and nod politely. She may not realise she's acting this way in the heat of the moment.

Been there, done it. All the best.

#33 pmod

• Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

In my experience [and that of good friends], if you f**k them thoroughly their mood for the next few days is decent and you can get away with a lot of crap you might not otherwise be able to. They nag less, talk less and fall to sleep faster too. My opinion is that really good sex is mostly dependant on the guy's performance, so if you're doing her properly Millerman and there are still issues... either she's broken, you're being a dick without realising it, or your personalities are simply incompatible. In any case, find another chick and should you have the same problems with her, reconsider your female selection criteria and assess your own personal problems. Sometimes the issue is not the girl, even if she seems moody or bitchy.

View Postchris_c30, on 13 August 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

And I cant stress enough deep see diving before the sex for a happy missus put the work in dont be selfish man

Girls love massages too. Works wonders.

#34 TOM3CH

• Car:Celsior

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

Lol. Miller. :thumbsup:

#35 Lucas.

• Car:Toyota 4 runner

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:05 AM

View PostFlying180, on 13 August 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

View PostLucas., on 13 August 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:

View Post.RONE, on 13 August 2013 - 07:55 AM, said:

Stay single. Mo' time and money for race car. Less headaches.

I love this quote! So many people be all like "yeah single life is the best life"

Makes me lol so much. More like ya can't get a girlfriend and enjoy beating your own dick .

:lol:

It wasn't that long ago when you were a little tacker and thought the same thing as .RONE
Pfft. I still think it. But I have a Gf so I can think it all I like. Hah

But shits me to tears seeing stupid cunnts saying they don't want a gf they just wanna play around... More like because your 40 pounds over weight ad couldn't hold a long enough conversation with a girl.

#36 .RONE

• Car:Shinigami S13

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:23 AM

I love this quote! So many people be all like "yeah single life is the best life"

Makes me lol so much. More like ya can't get a girlfriend and enjoy beating your own dick .

Posted Image

It wasn't that long ago when you were a little tacker and thought the same thing as .RONE

Had one for 7years and so much happier on my own, and that was a decent relationship for the most part.
Beating my own dick isn't too bad. I don't have to spend the whole next day doing a plethora of useless activities which usually involve unnecessary expenditure.
I have food and beverages at home, why the fu*k would I pay to have it somewhere else.
I'm not saying single is the best life. I'm pretty RONEry...but it definately suits me a great deal better.

#37 180sxnit

• Car:S15

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:46 AM

I do MMA, that shit works for me

#38 pyro

• Car:JZX100

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:07 PM

View Postchris_c30, on 13 August 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

Having a gf is good im in my first long relationship now almost two years every now and ever now and again I get sick of the mood swings abd figure if I was single id be better off but shes worth it and im not the most sane person either allot of the time, but seriously when there in a mood just ignore agree just as my dad says "yes dear" and dont bite back thats how the arguments start and eventually they normally snap out of it

dafuq i just read?

#39 chris_c30

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:16 PM

Whats the ages and agw gap with you two?

#40 Flying180

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

View PostLucas., on 13 August 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

Posted Image

Pfft. I still think it. But I have a Gf so I can think it all I like. Hah

But shits me to tears seeing stupid cunnts saying they don't want a gf they just wanna play around... More like because your 40 pounds over weight ad couldn't hold a long enough conversation with a girl.

lol, love it.

#41 brent47

• Car:jdm 15

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

If you're just busting a nut and thinking it's done, you've given her a good time and all it takes is a good bangin to curb her mood and calm her nerves you're wrong.

It appears the older you get, the less it is apparent to many that very few girls can come hard let alone at all from just a good dicking whilst you slapped her titties around a little.

If you don't put in the hard yards as said by Chris (+ a lot of still left out things that a woman NOT girl craves) then all YOU have done is busted a nut and had the sexual (and chemical brain release) yourself and will only think she's lightened up because in turn you're the relaxed submissive one.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

#42 brent47

• Car:jdm 15

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

This should be moved to not work safe btw

#43 Lucas.

• Car:Toyota 4 runner

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

We need nudes for more answers

#44 chris_c30

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

View Postbrent47, on 13 August 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

If you're just busting a nut and thinking it's done, you've given her a good time and all it takes is a good bangin to curb her mood and calm her nerves you're wrong.

It appears the older you get, the less it is apparent to many that very few girls can come hard let alone at all from just a good dicking whilst you slapped her titties around a little.

If you don't put in the hard yards as said by Chris (+ a lot of still left out things that a woman NOT girl craves) then all YOU have done is busted a nut and had the sexual (and chemical brain release) yourself and will only think she's lightened up because in turn you're the relaxed submissive one.

Just thought I'd put that out there.
dont you worry there's allot more I'm 20 and tge missus is 24 and most time she goes at least once I got sick of the younger girls hence meaasking the age question

#45 slammin_180

• Car:S13 180SX SR

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

Find a chubby girl that has potential to be hot an fit, with very little self esteem she will be like putty in your hands

#46 Bloke

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

Lets help him sort out one woman at a time, yeah?

#47 chris_c30

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

chubby girls normally go back to chubby plus im sure he wants to make it work since the title is how to deal with moody girlfriend not how to dump bitch of a girlfriend

#48 maiky-s15R

• Car:99 s15 SPEC R

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

A good sex life means a good everything else ....no sex means other stuff is wrong ......do you put in effort ? Wine dine ? Messages? Foot rub? Cool dinner ? Or just sit on your ass play video games Etc

#49 frenchie1001

• Car:laurel

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostBloke, on 13 August 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Lets help him sort out one woman at a time, yeah?
Laughed hard at this.

Single life is kinda better, sluts being able to get home at 7 with out getting a ear full, sluts no grief for shed burnouts and sluts.

#50 blingcommander

• Car:Scooty-Puff Jr.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

if you need to spends money on and need to alter your behavior around your missus then she isn't right for you.

#51 fiend.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

Shiiiieeeet I can't stay single for more than a couple of months at a time, at worst.

If she's moody and she's on her rags, take it with a grain of salt, and just say maybe her hormones are getting the best of her.

Otherwise, you need to get your mack on. And fk that b*tch til her pussy's swollen, she'll be fine then. Gets embarassing if you have to take her to women's clinics though cos you tore it up too bad. Lube is key. Anyway, I digress... Life is not all about cars playas, and it's certainly not about beating ya meat. Get yo game on, and she'll luv you for it.

A moody girl is a girl on rags or a girl facing uncertainty. You are her rock. Rock her socks and you'll never stop hearing from her. And maybe her friends too from time to time haha

#52 just_learning_import

• Car:Nil

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

Ive been with my Mrs for 9 years now , and I can truely say when ever things get argumentative , just listen to what she says , don't raise your voice AND DONT ROLL YOUR EYES this is a signal for her to lose the plot completely . just agree and tell her your only human and mistakes can and will be made .And that you will learn from whats said . End the conversation on a good note then go out to the shed and punch out an old Bonnet / Door / Post any thing hard works , then just chill . But I can emphasise this enough the key to it all is NEVER NEVER go back over old history , that shit is Bad JU JU and will bite you in the Ass , when and if you can sit and talk calmly then go over things that get in the way of happiness between you . But if this Chic Just goes Bang for little or no reason , ditch her if it cant be resolved as it will bring you down and your friends will avoid having any thing to do with you cause of her mood swings . if you both cant reach a happy medium with your lives , then its best to just move on

Edited by just_learning_import, 13 August 2013 - 11:02 PM.

#53 frenchie1001

• Car:laurel

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:32 AM

or just drop her and tell her no one will believe you ever touched her.

#54 A31Cefiro

Because I'm suave its ok for me to act like a prick

• Classifieds Items
  • 7,863 posts
  • Car:A31 Cefiro

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

View Postfrenchie1001, on 15 August 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

I'm both impressed & disappointed it took 2 pages for this response to come out. This site has changed.

#55 george.k

• Car:200sx

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostA31Cefiro, on 15 August 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

View Postfrenchie1001, on 15 August 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

I'm both impressed & disappointed it took 2 pages for this response to come out. This site has changed.

Works a treat ;)

#56 corners

• Car:S15

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

Step 1.
Join uplaters

Step 2.
Post Nudes on Uplaters

Step 3.
Let uplaters crew decide on next course of action

#57 atari4x4

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

maybe it's you?

#58 KitKat84

• Car:32

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:18 PM

I'm a girl I don't understand why guys stay with girls if they are constantly causing fights. Why stay with someone who is moody?? There are plenty of nice girls out there. I generally believe if you are independent, have a passion in life and you are secure with yourself then whatever relationship you end up in will be happy. Generally people who are moody don't have any real passions in life and generally end up being someone else's shadow so then you constantly have this person wanting to be around you and can not handle letting their partner also have a life outside of them

#59 Glynnside

• Car:RB24 180sx

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostKitKat84, on 15 August 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

I'm a girl I don't understand why guys stay with girls if they are constantly causing fights. Why stay with someone who is moody?? There are plenty of nice girls out there. I generally believe if you are independent, have a passion in life and you are secure with yourself then whatever relationship you end up in will be happy. Generally people who are moody don't have any real passions in life and generally end up being someone else's shadow so then you constantly have this person wanting to be around you and can not handle letting their partner also have a life outside of them

Hey im Glynnside, are you single?

:D

#60 KitKat84

• Car:32

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

lol no I'm not

How do I get more posts? This is my last post I believe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!