Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Boys and their Hair - Hardtuned.net - Page 8

Boys and their Hair 

223 replies to this topic

#211 heylryn

• Car:S13 Silvia

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:01 PM

Well I've always dated people that were interested in the defence force sooo im pretty biased.

I love short hair that i can run my fingers through.... Posted Image

And that slightly messy look of a day without shaving against tanned skin... *melts*

Skiny jeans = NO!

Individuality like SR20NA and Shark is awesome to see. but i think it'd be way to hard to maintain.

Emo. is feral. there is such thing as expressing yourself. but you dont need to depress other people doing it. Black on white boys that dont eat or see the sun??? no...

#212 mz_S15

• Car:JDM S15 Spec R

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:17 PM

Wow I come back to NS and this thread is still going! Woo...

Some interesting hair styles in hair thats for sure!!

#213 -Del-

• Car:99 Liberty sedan

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:38 PM

having had long hair for about 16yrs.. i came to the conclusion it was time for the chop..

ive gone from long flowing red hair almost down to my ass ( and yes it was kept in very good condition) to shaving it all off for charity and raising over $3600!

I cant see myself growing it back out. as it will take too long.. and right now shaving my head every 2-3 weeks ( it does grow quite fast) seems the better option with my current life style and work situation.

pic taken a while ago. but i cant find a more recent one showing its full length
Posted Image

taken a week or two after the shave.

Posted Image

#214 Es13

• Car:Silvia brah VZ SS

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:59 AM

Attached Image: photo.JPG

thats how my hair is... and how I dress. (well how the girlfriend wants me to dress anyway) Posted Image
how cheesy is my smile in that one. Posted Image

#215 darkone

• Car:Silvia

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:32 PM

This is an old thread but I'll add to it as well.

ES13^ I think that outfit is overdone a bit... I definitely wouldn't wear that as an every day thing

View Postsssn14, on 31 January 2009 - 07:26 PM, said:

...brings us to the question..

what do women really want????????!!!!!

View Post*EYECANDY*, on 04 February 2009 - 01:49 PM, said:

Some of the boys have asked well what do women want..

I think the thing is that every girl likes something different..

What the boys need to ask.. is what kind of girl do you want to attract? :P

^ I think that's a valid point. But it shouldn't be about "who you want to attract". If a bloke is himself and has a great personality and confidence, it will shine through no matter what he wears and no matter what hairstyle he has. Nobody should have to doll up too much just to attract someone.
Sure, when you go out to town on Saturday night to a club and try get with someone, its pretty much just appearance based since it's impossible to have a normal conversation in a club. But just in general I think some people try too hard while others try too little.

No man should have to straighten his hair all the time or spend $60 on a haircut, but also no man should go out looking and smelling like they just got out of bed.
People should wear what they are comfortable in, but also wear what is required to an occasion, meaning no trackies to a dinner date obviously.. But if I'm just going out to get some maccas or something, then I sure as hell don't care what I wear (within reason, I won't rock up in a Borat Mankini), and nobody else should either.

I think that caring too much about hair and appearance is a sign of insecurity to some degree. Men wonder too much about what women will think and women wonder too much about what men (and other fashion conscious women) will think. However, nobody should be running around like a caveman either, since we are a civilized race. There just needs to be a happy medium.

Also, women dolling up a ridiculous amount every day isn't really attractive to me. I don't see the need in straightening hair every single day, I would rather just hurry up and go to our destination rather than having to wait ages for my partner to get ready. My girl used to never want to see me without makeup and straightened hair, but after being together for so long, I've made her finally see that she looks amazing regardless of makeup or hairstyle. Obviously if it makes her feel confident to straighten her hair when we go out, then all the better for her, but I'll love her all the same with messy or straight hair.

Anywho, just a bit of a rant. Opinions out of the way, I keep my hair short to medium. My girl hates when I get it cut too short because one of her favourite things to do, apparently, is to run her fingers through it haha. But I don't like my hair long so I keep it at a happy medium. Problem is, it grows fast so I have to get it cut every few weeks or so, but I'm friends with a hairdresser so its really cheap to get it cut :D Styling it takes all of 10 seconds every morning after a shower to just put in some matte paste, maybe a lil longer if I'm about to go out somewhere

#216 Es13

• Car:Silvia brah VZ SS

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:53 PM

View Postdarkone, on 03 November 2010 - 12:32 PM, said:

ES13^ I think that outfit is overdone a bit... I definitely wouldn't wear that as an every day thing

yeah, it was to wear to her party thats why.

otherwise I wear stuff like that shirt your wearing and jeans.

EDIT:

Also, women dolling up a ridiculous amount every day isn't really attractive to me. I don't see the need in straightening hair every single day, I would rather just hurry up and go to our destination rather than having to wait ages for my partner to get ready. My girl used to never want to see me without makeup and straightened hair, but after being together for so long, I've made her finally see that she looks amazing regardless of makeup or hairstyle. Obviously if it makes her feel confident to straighten her hair when we go out, then all the better for her, but I'll love her all the same with messy or straight hair.

I'm about 80% through that proccess. Posted Image
she still hates letting me see her without make up but sometimes doesn't care. Her hair she doesn't worry about that so much now-a-days but I know the pain of waiting for her to hurry the f**k up. lol

#217 Summo

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:00 AM

It's not me (obviously) and i don't have a camera at the ready but this is how i do my hair day in, day out.

http://spectacle.pro...n_ackles_04.jpg

#218 -Del-

• Car:99 Liberty sedan

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:08 PM

yeah an old thread... but some one else busted it open days ago.. i replied back after a mod told hte original poster it was Girls only.. i informed said mod it was a boys welcome to post thread.. chucked up a few pics and some text.... came back later.. all other posts removed.. leaving mine looking like i had opened it up outta the blue..

when in reality.. i saw it in the new posts section.. lol

#219 andyvia

• Car:s13

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:45 PM

good to see some ladies with good cars. cos those flowered up VW bettles are just a klenex away from a long cry and a hug.

I go for the Vin Diesel look.. tan, shaved, sometimes stubble..
this messy american notted rock start hair,, and to the boys rooster top does my Ca block in all the time.
Tight black jeans? with the bottoms turned up 5 inches? wtf... go to a seamstress and sort that shit out fellas.. have some class.

i like girl with eyebrow level fringes.. and ponytales... mmm watermelon icecream gelati..

opp offtrack..

Check ya later..
AC

#220 BIG180

• Car:180sx

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:07 AM

Coming from the uk I ain't never seen so many guys who take longer doing there hair then women and the tight jeans I mean me for one number one all over including face and a pair of slightly baggy jeans with a v neck is all good i ain't 100% sure if women agree with this but surly a tight pair of jeans shows a bit to much of it sort of defeats the purpose of surprise not knowing what you got hiding down stairs

Sorry metro faggots but the time you use to do your hair should be used on a more efficient way on pulling the beautiful women of Australia

#221 scrappy

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:19 AM

im a former muzza LMAO if requests come ill post up pics of my hair haha.
now i have short spikey hair and apparently now i looks like some 'cook' guys off of skins (which annoys me because i hate being compared to people) but my eyes are better :S

whats with all the hate on skinny jeans?
as someone who does body building i like them because it makes my upper body look bigger/more defined

also whats ladies thought on fake tan? turn off or?
im a pretty pale on my body and i feel pretty self conscious walking on the beach topless and stuff

#222 Jizzles

• Car:200 sx s15

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:09 AM

View PostaRiella34, on 29 January 2009 - 10:57 AM, said:

View PostDori_Garu, on Jan 29 2009, 12:25 PM, said:

shaved head + tattoos = win.

LOL, I hear ya,

Vin diesel?

#223 **Che**

• Car:legnum

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:24 PM

personally i think the emo has not been washed in 5 years and smells like an old shoe is hot kat not sure what why yr so upset ;)

BTW I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME MY SELF BACK YES ITS BEEN A FEW YEARS cant believe i rememberd my log in to be honest :P

#224 Guest_Galomnwx_*

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:25 PM

Down to your boobs is like medium length. My hair is down to my bum. No extensions and i get it trimmed every 6 weeks, just have lots of layering and a fringe so its not just up and down. And get a bit of colour work for some dimention. Long long hair is pretty easy to do things with, i have pretty wavey/curley hair and wearing it half up half down, kinda messy with hair pins is heaps easy. But its getting that long that its too heavy to wear up high now lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!