Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Custom intercooler and piping plus general fab - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

Custom intercooler and piping plus general fab 

34 replies to this topic

#31 blingcommander

• Car:Scooty-Puff Jr.

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

off the shelf thicker radiator, (on mine i'm using a) 600x250x75 cooler, and au thermo fans.

where the shroud needs material added is obvious when you have it on. as it doesn't line up 100%

#32 Ant Stefano

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

thanks for your help! With the plastic i was curious how he made it look like it was always there, as in the extra strip looks like it was always attached or melted together somehow?

#33 advanced jap auto

• Car:sigma

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

View Post1zz-fze, on 14 December 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

Figured out the turbo side piping today. just a quick question, what are you guys using on the end of the pipes to stop the silicon joiners coming off? Can you just run a bead around the end?

made my own bead roller, works on aluminium 2.5mm , mild steel 2.0mm and stainless steel 1.6mm

Attached Files

#34 FenrirWC

• Car:s14 Kouki

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

This seems like a good place to ask and saves starting a new thread so, for those that have gone ahead with inbay intercoolers like the OP I would like to know how did you make the lower mounting bracket? Im guessing its a single bar that supports both the intercooler and radiator? just after a few ideas as I've thought of doing something similar myself.

#35 blingcommander

• Car:Scooty-Puff Jr.

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:00 PM

Intercooler is easy, just a couple bits of bent flat bar.
Radiator, i gor a pair of stuffed r33 caster rod mounts, cut off the radiator mounts and welded them to the caster rod mounts in the car

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!