Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
s14 sr20det into s13 body wiring - Hardtuned.net
←  Nissan Silvia (nissansilvia.com)

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

s14 sr20det into s13 body wiring

youngclipz13's Photo youngclipz13 17 Mar 2017

so i was thinking about buying a s13 with a knocking sr20det non vvt, as i already have a s14 sr20det vvt motor complete with uncut loom and ecu and gearbox, was just wondering if the s14 motor loom will plug straight into the s13 body loom if not, what does it require to get the motor going with the car ?

(Locky)'s Photo (Locky) 18 Mar 2017

About 5 wires to get it running
Then all the wires in the dash conector for your gauges/ consult port

Or buy an expensive conversion loom for a more plug and play solution

youngclipz13's Photo youngclipz13 18 Mar 2017

have done a little research all i can pick up was the 5 wires that you mention needed to be run in is for the vvt ? and the dash conectorc can i just use diagram for the pin outs for the s14 loom and match them to the s13 pin out or will i need to cut the conector and rejoin them ?

(Locky)'s Photo (Locky) 20 Mar 2017

no thats people using a s14 engine on s13 lom and ecu.. they just dodge up the VCT. to convert the loom the s13 joins the body loom near the headlights where as s14 under the dash. Need to extend 2 wires to reach ( to do with ECU power) start signal, bridge fuel pump relay or extend that wire ect

the conectrots are completly different for under dash connector (J4?) so need to either chop one off a s13 engine loom or cut and join each wire some wires are same soe differnt

Protius's Photo Protius 21 Mar 2017

If you want an easy plug in option shoot me a message at http://www.facebook.com/whiteyswiring Send me both looms you have and i can send you back a loom that will plug in and work without hassles.
Edited by Protius, 21 March 2017 - 05:57 AM.

pur40m's Photo pur40m 21 Mar 2017

How much do you roughly charge for this if i send you both the s13 sr20de engine loom and s14 sr20det engine loom to modify it to go in a s13 sr20de chassis
Thanks

Protius's Photo Protius 21 Mar 2017

Shoot me a message via the page and we can discuss pricing. Very affordable in my opinion.