Cheap Tyres 

2 replies to this topic

#1 mr_squiggle_1

• Car:Nissan S14 200sx

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:41 PM

WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ARRANGE A SUPPLY OF CHEAP TYRES.

These tyres are brand new and are only available to people have entered a drift event at QR for these prices. PM me for prices otherwise.

235/45 R17 $110
205/50 R16 $85

We only have limited stock and other sizes are available on request so if you want tyres please email sizes to admin@queenslandraceway.com.au or PM me or QR EVENTS.

I have also a limited supply of 18" used tyres 30% to 50% left on them from 225 up to 285 all tyres are Pirelli, Bridgstone or Continental for $30 each tyre + $15 for fitting again PM or email admin@queenslandraceway.com.au if you want some

Neil

#2 Fish

• Car:180 sx Stock

Posted 18 May 2007 - 11:20 AM

if you don't mind me asking, Where abouts are you and could you possibly arrange cheap tyres (probably not that cheap) for non event entrants?

#3 mr_squiggle_1

• Car:Nissan S14 200sx

Posted 18 May 2007 - 12:33 PM

View PostFish, on May 18 2007, 12:03 PM, said:

if you don't mind me asking, Where abouts are you and could you possibly arrange cheap tyres (probably not that cheap) for non event entrants?

We are at the track itself, all tires are stored out there, and send me a PM in what sizes you need and ill work out a price for you.

Neil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

dfp

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!