Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Regency and Disco Potatos - Hardtuned.net

Regency and Disco Potatos 

2 replies to this topic

#1 bradsta

• Car:180sx

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:37 PM

Howdy lads,

Blew the seals on my T28BB last night, looking at upgrading to a Disco Potato. Always set up my cars in a way that takes only a few hours to get Regency ready (Stock seat, wheels, steering wheel and suspension in, good to go), and was wondering what people's experiences are with Regency and Disco Potatos considering their similar sizes in comparison to an S15 T28BB.

I have heard of people getting through, but it's obviously a luck of the draw type situation.

Cheers,

Brad

#2 Xxx_Ruff_Ryda_xxX

• Car:Flutterz y0!

Posted 20 September 2015 - 03:34 PM

Not sure but my guess is that you will be fine.

They don't match up every serial for the model, as long as it's low mounted, safe, not noisy and acceptable emissions you will be ok generally depending on how you define "safe" also.

You could have large cams and still get through as long as the noise and emissions are acceptable such as E85 with a couple of mufflers. As long as it can idle ok with too much reversion.
That, or just get it engineered for $2500! Pocket money right... :S

#3 Varvs

• Car:97 180sx Type X

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:50 PM

View Postbradsta, on 06 September 2015 - 01:37 PM, said:

Howdy lads,

Blew the seals on my T28BB last night, looking at upgrading to a Disco Potato. Always set up my cars in a way that takes only a few hours to get Regency ready (Stock seat, wheels, steering wheel and suspension in, good to go), and was wondering what people's experiences are with Regency and Disco Potatos considering their similar sizes in comparison to an S15 T28BB.

I have heard of people getting through, but it's obviously a luck of the draw type situation.

Cheers,

Brad

why wouldnt you get the GTX2860 or 63/67 instead? better turbos for not much more money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!