Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
stock suspension - take me for a drive? - Hardtuned.net

stock suspension - take me for a drive? 

2 replies to this topic

#1 PsyberWolf

• Car:180sx typex

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:52 PM

hi all,
Got a Strange request - to anyone with stock suspension in a 180 or Silvia - im looking to go for a quick drive (as a passenger) just to see what it feels like. I've currently got coilovers and looking to trade for a stock set eventually, but before I do I want to at least know im making the right choice and see how it feels comfort wise im after comfort overall, the coilovers are rubbish for my daily.
happy to meet anywhere.
tried looking on carsales and gumtree and was going to test one,but all Ive found have modified suspension.

Thanks,

#2 Junny

• Car:180sx type-x

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:29 PM

Big Difference between new stock suspension and original stock suspension.

Surely there would be some form of regular car meets in your area with p platers or uni students that have at least 1 stockish Silvia

#3 PsyberWolf

• Car:180sx typex

Posted 03 March 2016 - 07:10 AM

good point.
yeah i might keep an eye out for car meets and carsales and gumtree. just figured id ask here too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!