Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Suzuki GSXR K6 for sale - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

Suzuki GSXR K6 for sale Australia - Vic

1 reply to this topic

#1 Leo Palmer

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:04 PM

[font="Arial"][size="2"]Hi, [/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]For sale is my pride and joy K6 Suzuki GSXR 1000. [/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]the bike has done 36XXX K's and is in fantastic condition. It is registered until the 25th of november 2015, and can come with a rwc for the right price.[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]The bike has a full service history, and has just had a major service done. Also have just replaced the chain and sprockets, front tyre and rear brakes. [/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]It has had a few cosmetic modifications including a Fender eliminator and a Yoshimura Exhaust, The bike was tuned with the exhaust on to make sure everything was hunky dory.[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]The paint is good on the bike, and has never been cut and polished, so if you polish it it we come up fantastically. [/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]The bike was owned previously by an older Suzuki enthusiast, and i have maintained the bike to his high standard. [/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]I will be sad to see the bike go, i am interested in swaps for a Subaru WRX. [/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]Test rides can be arranged with the full asking price present. [/size][/font][font=Arial][size=1]Asking Price $7000 ONO [/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]Please contact me on if interested [/size][/font]

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: $_57 (1).JPG
  • Attached Image: $_57.JPG

#2 Matty B

• Car:S14

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:27 AM

Hey mate,
Is the bike still for sale?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!