Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
sr20de full gasket kits - Hardtuned.net

sr20de full gasket kits 

gasket sr20de none turbo
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dragi_*

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:35 AM

Hey hows is everyone, im bit of a noob but yea, anyways i got a question, i have a none turbo sr20de that i gotta put back together i need full gasket kit, without the headgasket, where can i get in Australia that doesn't cost like $400, only site i found is this https://frsport.com/...D_p_283771.html is that legit and does it matter if its for a turbo, would it still for on my sr20de. i would like a turbo , but cant afford atm..

#2 pmod

• Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:36 AM

Easy one to answer:

1. Yes, FRSport is a legit site and I have bought from them before.
2. FRSport is a North American site, not an Australian site. Look at their phone number mate.
3. Googling your exact phrase "SR20 gasket kit" returns Taarks (a.k.a EFI Solutions) and JustJap as the top results, so I have no idea wtf you tried lol:

https://www.efisolut...-sr20det-redtop
http://justjap.com/g...nissan-s13.html

4. Taarks and JustJap are legit and I have bought from them.
5. The SR20DET VRS gasket kit is effectively the same as the DE kit, it just has more gaskets. Pretty sure it comes with an o-ring suitable for the DE's distributer. Just make sure you get an S13 kit if your DE engine is from an S13, and an S14 kit if your DE engine is from an S14 or S15 Autech. Look at the rocker cover; flat is S13 and a bump at the front is S14/S15. They use different oil pumps, and that's where the bump comes from, so don't buy the wrong one.

#3 pmod

• Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:22 AM

Depending on the work you're doing, I might have most of the gaskets you need, which I can sell for a decent price (I don't envisage rebuilding another SR20 any time soon). I ended buying 2 OEM VRS S13/redtop gasket kits to rebuild a pair of engines, then plans changed due to one engine being farked, so I took some pieces (mostly valve stem seals iirc) from one of the kits and put the rest on a shelf. This would probably be your best bet at an economical solution.

Let me know what you're doing, and I'll try to remember to check what parts of the kit I have on the weekend.

#4 Guest_dragi_*

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:34 PM

View Postpmod, on 22 November 2017 - 08:22 AM, said:

Depending on the work you're doing, I might have most of the gaskets you need, which I can sell for a decent price (I don't envisage rebuilding another SR20 any time soon). I ended buying 2 OEM VRS S13/redtop gasket kits to rebuild a pair of engines, then plans changed due to one engine being farked, so I took some pieces (mostly valve stem seals iirc) from one of the kits and put the rest on a shelf. This would probably be your best bet at an economical solution.

Let me know what you're doing, and I'll try to remember to check what parts of the kit I have on the weekend.

ye i have no idea what i do sometimes, i put sr20de full gasket kit, i didnt see that justjaps as first,anyways yea i am interested if you have them i need the oil pan , timing chain , rockercover, intake and exhaust, and any other ones. like water pump, ect.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown. This restriction will be lifted when you have 1 more approved posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!